Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing.

It's hilarious how clueless you are.

Romney has been running for President for six years now. That's as warm as he's going to get.

Obama is going to hand him his ass in the debates.

There's no way to quantify who "wins" a debate but I will definitely bet my avatar on Obama winning the election.

done

daveman rule in effect

i have a prior bet with mani on warren-brown so if i lose to him ,you'll have to wait a month, okay?

Romney is smart enough to know that there is a billion dollar freaking TAX EXEMPT operation called Media Matters and a sister network called American Bridge that spends 24/7 monitoring (only) conservative speech. Huffington and other blogs rewrite the cherry picked sentences that MM and AB find and feed them to the drooling radicals on the left. It doesn't matter if the end result is factual, the purpose is to smear Romney. Even MSNBC rigged a news clip and edited out Romney's statement to make him appear out of touch with the common people which is a big thing to the far left that thinks corporations are evil and domestic terrorists like Bill Ayers are heroes.

According to snopes, obama really did say 57 states.

Of COURSE he did! But Snopes also explained why. And it wasn't because he didn't know how many states there were, was it.

No, dumb fuck. It wasn't.

If snopes is to be believed, obama does not think clearly under pressure. But we all knew that already.

Of course no one could actually look into his barely functioning brain at the moment he made that statement so can't say why he said something like that.

Of COURSE he did! But Snopes also explained why. And it wasn't because he didn't know how many states there were, was it.

If snopes is to be believed, obama does not think clearly under pressure. But we all knew that already.

Of course no one could actually look into his barely functioning brain at the moment he made that statement so can't say why he said something like that.

Because he was wiped out from campaigning, having been in 47 states recently?

im noticing something similar to 2008. limbaugh and hannity are ripping obama 3 hours a day, yet they cant say anything about romneys positive vision, because he has none.

just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

You always have Obama to vote for. :eusa_whistle:

yes dumb fuck it was, what he actully said was 57 states with one or two more to go.. he's an idiot remember that.

Yes - he used it - IN CONTEXT with Alaska and Hawaii - and we're to believe that he was talking about some other 57 states....

Idiotic how these Libturds think.

yes dumb fuck it was, what he actully said was 57 states with one or two more to go.. he's an idiot remember that.

What he SAID was he only had one state to go, because his staff already ruled out Alaska and Hawaii. Funny how that adds up to 50, innit.

All this time, I thought you guys knew the truth, but you REALLY are JUST THAT STUPID that you think he thinks there are 57 states.

Because he was wiped out from campaigning, having been in 47 states recently?

All politicians make gaffs when campaigning, but the left sure picked up on Sarah's gaffs and ran with what a stupid bitch she was. I think Obama's gaffs were every bit as open game as Sarah's were.

Yes - he used it - IN CONTEXT with Alaska and Hawaii - and we're to believe that he was talking about some other 57 states....

Idiotic how these Libturds think.

I'm making a list of people who hear "I have one state to go, my staff already said no to AK and HI" - and didn't realize he'd been in 47 states. Because that literally takes you past retarded into a vegetative state.

I try to never be mean to the vegetables.

All politicians make gaffs when campaigning, but the left sure picked up on Sarah's gaffs and ran with what a stupid bitch she was. I think Obama's gaffs were every bit as open game as Sarah's were.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSigyG-BZU]BARACK OBAMA STUPID QUOTES - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back