Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

He doesn't have a lead.

What he's hoping is that the disgusting amount of money his campaign will spend will do the trick.

just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

Gee thanks Sarah, with GOP members like you, we'll surely lose.

What kind of member is that? Honest and clear headed?

With GOP members like you, the country will lose.

You don't know Sarah..heh.

She's a true believer. Even the tea party thinks she's to right wing.

:D

you have that backwards. with GOP'ers like romney we will lose.

romney cant even answer the simplest question. will he reverse obama's immigration power grab.

Look I'm frustrated too, as fucked up as things are Romney, or whoever should be way ahead. That's not the case however, maybe some of the problem is Romney, but I think much of it is Obama supporters are going to support their president no matter how bad things are.
For me, it's a no-brainer. I might wish for a different candidate but the facts are Romney is the one who came out still standing, and given the choice I'll take him any day over Obama.

you have that backwards. with GOP'ers like romney we will lose.

How you could stay home, given the fact that Obama is the opposition, is beyond me.

Not taking a policy position is a strategy for Mittens...

Vague, general or downright evasive policy prescriptions on some of the most important issues facing the country are becoming the rule for Romney. Hoping to make the campaign strictly a referendum on the incumbent, the hyper-cautious challenger is open about his determination to not give any fodder to Obama aides hungry to make the race as much about Romney as the President.

Romney is remarkably candid, almost as though he’s reading the stage directions, about why he won’t offer up details: he thinks it will undermine his chances to win.

“The media kept saying to Chris, ‘Come on, give us the details, give us the details,’’’ Romney has said about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s 2009 gubernatorial race. “‘We want to hang you with them.’”

It’s a lesson the former Massachusetts governor said he took from his first, painful foray into electoral politics in 1994.

“One of the things I found in a short campaign against Ted Kennedy was that when I said, for instance, that I wanted to eliminate the Department of Education, that was used to suggest I don’t care about education,” Romney told the Weekly Standard this spring.

Romney’s Unlikely Trouble with Details

Look I'm frustrated too, as fucked up as things are Romney, or whoever should be way ahead. That's not the case however, maybe some of the problem is Romney, but I think much of it is Obama supporters are going to support their president no matter how bad things are.
For me, it's a no-brainer. I might wish for a different candidate but the facts are Romney is the one who came out still standing, and given the choice I'll take him any day over Obama.

I'm frustrated that the GOP can't see beyond the donations of the Koch Brothers, to be honest.

Which is why they will lose.

Because really, as badly as Obama has done, Romney would be worse for people in my economic class.

Also, the guy really really creeps me out. Like in a White Shirt on your doorstep wanting to tell you about another testament of Jesus Christ kind of creeping me out.

Not taking a policy position is a strategy for Mittens...

Vague, general or downright evasive policy prescriptions on some of the most important issues facing the country are becoming the rule for Romney. Hoping to make the campaign strictly a referendum on the incumbent, the hyper-cautious challenger is open about his determination to not give any fodder to Obama aides hungry to make the race as much about Romney as the President.

Romney is remarkably candid, almost as though he’s reading the stage directions, about why he won’t offer up details: he thinks it will undermine his chances to win.

“The media kept saying to Chris, ‘Come on, give us the details, give us the details,’’’ Romney has said about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s 2009 gubernatorial race. “‘We want to hang you with them.’”

It’s a lesson the former Massachusetts governor said he took from his first, painful foray into electoral politics in 1994.

“One of the things I found in a short campaign against Ted Kennedy was that when I said, for instance, that I wanted to eliminate the Department of Education, that was used to suggest I don’t care about education,” Romney told the Weekly Standard this spring.

Romney’s Unlikely Trouble with Details

and this is why obama is able to define mitt romney as an out of touch rich elite. romney is offering nothing for anyone to vote FOR.

Sarahgop is not a Republican right? God help us lol
Sarah I've never heard anything remotely close to anything but spin on MSNBC. That's what you heard spin, did you think they will ever tell you bad news on Obama there? No and close races get a few more viewers. I think it will be an obvious loss for Obama but they will act like its close it wont be imo. Fox will sell a close race to, after the race they will male excuses for being so far off.

Last edited:
romney cant even answer the simplest question. will he reverse obama's immigration power grab.

Romney will crucify Obama in the debates.

Stand by.

Ummmm...okay, were you watching the same GOP Debates I was?

The only thing that saved Romney was after a certain point, they stopped doing debates and the feild got weeded out.

Not to mention some of the really dumb things he said during the debates that we've forgotten now, such as '

"I'll bet you $10,000" and "I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake."

Here's the gag, which you won't get.

If this election is a referendum on Obama's presidency, Obama would probably lose.

If this election is a choice between a guy who is trying but not quite succeeding, and a guy who would screw you over to make a quick buck, then Obama will win. Because he's more likable.

Forum List

Back