Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing.

just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

See highlight above^,That wouldn't need to be said if there was any truth to it.

And if you thought he was not a conservative you'd be indifferent to a Romney presidency.

"Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing. "

This is probably true to the govt dependent, welfare, ghetto crowd..........

The "wealthy" must owe them something lol

Gimma a minute, I just need to take a Percocet with some vodka.

After that, I figure your post should make some kind of sense.

Either that, or I won't give a shit anymore.

just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

Oh deja vu. :razz:

Here comes the "I've been a Republican all my life but I just can't find it in me to vote for <fill in the blank> and neither should you.

I'm going to sit this election out because I just can't can't compromise my beliefs.

It's better that Obama gets another four years than to have to compromise my principles.

Yes, it's better that Obama gets the Presidency again. I just can't vote for Romney" crowd.

Bazooka barf time. Man every election, you guys are a dime a dozen. Your routines are tedious and boring as hell.

You're as conservative as Meghan McCain.

:badgrin:

Oh deja vu. :razz:

Here comes the "I've been a Republican all my life but I just can't find it in me to vote for <fill in the blank> and neither should you.

I'm going to sit this election out because I just can't can't compromise my beliefs.

It's better that Obama gets another four years than to have to compromise my principles.

Yes, it's better that Obama gets the Presidency again. I just can't vote for Romney" crowd.

Bazooka barf time. Man every election, you guys are a dime a dozen. Your routines are tedious and boring as hell.

You're as conservative as Meghan McCain.

:badgrin:

It's their way of preparing for their loss. It's how they cope.

Romney is smartly keeping the focus on Obama's economic record- PERIOD. He refuses to be sidetracked by superfluous issues. It's a winning strategy.

Romney's strategists are going to go after the whole enchilada of Obama's failed Presidency. Obama will be weeping like a whipped step child at the podium during the first debate.

What time did you start drinking today?

Really. It's like you are COMPLETELY out of touch with reality at any given moment.

The preparation for the debate is also funny. Romney is debating Rob Portman to get ready for Obama..

And Obama is debating John Kerry to get ready for Romney..

Kerry to play Romney in mock Obama debates - First Read

By the time we get to election day, his health care bill will be a shambles, his attorney general will be held in contempt, there will be an investigation as to the treasonous leaks coming from the white house and who knows what's coming next.

Romney's strategists are going to go after the whole enchilada of Obama's failed Presidency. Obama will be weeping like a whipped step child at the podium during the first debate.

Really. It's like you are COMPLETELY out of touch with reality at any given moment.

The preparation for the debate is also funny. Romney is debating Rob Portman to get ready for Obama..

Dude - you honestly think a guy like Romney - former successful and experienced Governor, highly successful businessman, highly educated, with a plan for America, is going to have a problem defeating a lying, unsuccessful President and former community organizer?

Man - you're in for a surprise.

LOL

Dude - you honestly think a guy like Romney - former successful and experienced Governor, highly successful businessman, highly educated, with a plan for America, is going to have a problem defeating a lying, unsuccessful President and former community organizer?

LOL

Aside from disagreeing, respectfully, about Obama.

I watched the Republican debates. Romney was slightly better then Bachman, Cain, Perry and Ron Paul (which I still call almost even). He got hammered by Santorum, Huntsman and Gingrich.

Personally..I think the only guys involved in those debates that could be on a stage with Obama without completely embarrassing themselves..would be Huntsman and Gingrich (And that's only if Gingrich stuck on message).

LOL

I watched the Republican debates. Romney was slightly better then Bachman, Cain, Perry and Ron Paul (which I still call almost even). He got hammered by Santorum, Huntsman and Gingrich.

Personally..I think the only guys involved in those debates that could be on a stage with Obama without completely embarrassing themselves..would be Huntsman and Gingrich (And that's only if Gingrich stuck on message).

That was just the warm-up.

I'm sure he's getting educated over the next few months to the point that he will know we don't have 57 states in the U.S.

LOL

I'm sure he's getting educated over the next few months to the point that he will know we don't have 57 states in the U.S.

It's hilarious how clueless you are.

Romney has been running for President for six years now. That's as warm as he's going to get.

Obama is going to hand him his ass in the debates.

Currently, United States is facing economic crisis. Job creation is the main problem in the country. Leaders should come up with proper policies to overcome this crisis. I believe Romney's policies will not help the country overcome the current situation. And now Mr. Romney says Corporations are People... Can anyone believe this?

Currently, United States is facing economic crisis. Job creation is the main problem in the country. Leaders should come up with proper policies to overcome this crisis. I believe Romney's policies will not help the country overcome the current situation. And now Mr. Romney says Corporations are People... Can anyone believe this?

Not really, no.

And welcome aboard.

What lead?

This is likely the reason we do not see many (closer to "any") pro Romney threads on the board. I still can't figure out what he'll do on any number of issues. And the ones he has taken a stand on; he is dreadfully void of specifics. How will he keep Iran from getting the bomb?

Romney has been running for President for six years now. That's as warm as he's going to get.

There's no way to quantify who "wins" a debate but I will definitely bet my avatar on Obama winning the election.

he started running the second he got sworn in as gov of mass

10 years

So? 3/4's of those lazy fucks sitting around HUD, DOT, USPS, IRS aren't doing a fucking thing anyhow.

Even if it that's true, and you left out the military btw, it doesn't matter. Romney won't run on eliminating hundreds of thousands of jobs directly or indirectly connected to the federal government,

because the People won't vote for that.

The GOP is now even trying to back out of the debt ceiling/budget deal they got last year, which calls for significant cuts (and possibly the loss of a million jobs) starting next year.

You're comparing active duty service members to lazy-assed civilians who work at HUD, DOT, USPS, the IRS, etc.?

Wow! You're a stupid fuck.

Who do you think end up with those jobs when they get out?

he started running the second he got sworn in as gov of mass

10 years

Good point.

10 years.

Forum List

Back