Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing.

I might also add, that despite Romneycare, Romney knows how his base feels now and he would never have created what we now know as Obamacare for the whole country.
We also know that should the SCOTUS affirm Obamacare, Romney will work to kill it.
That's quite a big difference between the two right there.

But the problem with that thinking.

Before it was called "ObamaCare" (which wasn't what Obama wanted to start with), it was called "RomneyCare". Conservatives thought it was a wonderful, free market solution. Cato and the Heritage foundation could not say enough nice things about "RomneyCare" and the notion of making insurance companies richer by forcing everyone to be their customers if they wanted to or not.

And then... the Black Guy Did It!

Once Obama's name became attached to it, it became another one of those ideas conservatives used to love but now hate.

Incidently, I don't think Romney will change ObamaCare because Big Insurance actually likes ObamaCare. Or at least the parts where they get to make money, anyway.

God I'm sick of this argument.
But anyway, Massachusetts is a far cry from the heartland and had Romney tried to push his bill through nationwide he would have found much resistance. Remember Hillarycare ?You wont find any conservatives that wanted any part of that.

Sick of what argument?

RomneyCare was the conservative alternative to HillaryCare. Romney didn't come up with it. And conservatives wanted it to be implemented nationwide. Bob Dole and Newt Gingrich were pushing it.

Romney is smartly keeping the focus on Obama's economic record- PERIOD. He refuses to be sidetracked by superfluous issues. It's a winning strategy.

Sarah you said what does he have to offer? Is that like you want freebies from others who work? Not very conservative of you. Mitts dad was a good economic governor and his son is one of our best businessmen that's a lot more to offer then anyone else for a long time.

who said im staying home? gary johnson is worth voting FOR. I just dont see much difference between obama and romney.

Yeah that sounds like a winning ticket.

Tell me Sarah, do you think Romney would have challenged Arizona's law regarding illegals in their state ?
Would Romney have decided to end the deportation of illegal's who were snuck in by their parents ?

yes, beleive romney is for amnesty even though a few months ago he was for self deportation.
and062612blog.jpg

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Where are the Jeffersons, the Hamiltons, the Lincolns, the Reagans...

One empty suit running against a more dangerous empty suit.

I'll leave it to you to argue over which is which.

So? 3/4's of those lazy fucks sitting around HUD, DOT, USPS, IRS aren't doing a fucking thing anyhow.

Even if it that's true, and you left out the military btw, it doesn't matter. Romney won't run on eliminating hundreds of thousands of jobs directly or indirectly connected to the federal government,

because the People won't vote for that.

The GOP is now even trying to back out of the debt ceiling/budget deal they got last year, which calls for significant cuts (and possibly the loss of a million jobs) starting next year.

You're comparing active duty service members to lazy-assed civilians who work at HUD, DOT, USPS, the IRS, etc.?

Wow! You're a stupid fuck.

There are a shitload of lazy-assed active duty service members.

Being in the military or having been in the military doesn't make you special.

Last edited:
just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

he doesn't have a lead. and his negatives are horrible.

i love joe, though... even when he's wrong.

Sarah you said what does he have to offer? Is that like you want freebies from others who work? Not very conservative of you. Mitts dad was a good economic governor and his son is one of our best businessmen that's a lot more to offer then anyone else for a long time.

what do "freebies" have to do with anything she said?

Sarahgop is not a Republican right? Hod help us lol
Sarah I've never heard anything remotely close to anything but spin on MSNBC. That's what you heard spin, did you think they will ever tell you bad news on Obama there? No and close races get a few more viewers. I think it will be an obvious loss for Obama but they will act like its close it wont be imo. Fox will sell a close race to, after the race they will male excuses for being so far off.

i find morning joe to be fair and balanced. obama is frequently criticised there, unlike fox and friends, which should be renamed romney and friends.

Oh jesus christ ! Morning Joe, "fair and balanced" ?
Okay Sarah, when I first came on here you were one of the bright spots. Guess I should have read all of your posts.
Have a good life.

It's not your call, idiot. She's GOP from her name to her mindset. You don't get to just toss her overboard.

A president’s Job Approval rating is one of the best indicators for assessing his chances of reelection. Typically, the president’s Job Approval rating on Election Day will be close to the share of the vote he receives. Currently, 47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) at least somewhat disapprove

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

romney cant even answer the simplest question. will he reverse obama's immigration power grab.

Romney will crucify Obama in the debates.

Stand by.

Oh, we're all LIVING for the debates. We've been living for it since the Republican debates. High comedy, I tell you what.

Romney was amazing in those.

"Self Deportation", "Can't have illegals working for me..I am running for office", "Bet you 10,000 dollars"..

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Romney will crucify Obama in the debates.

Stand by.

Oh, we're all LIVING for the debates. We've been living for it since the Republican debates. High comedy, I tell you what.

Romney was amazing in those.

"Self Deportation", "Can't have illegals working for me..I am running for office", "Bet you 10,000 dollars"..

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Remember when Obama joked his re-election ad campaign would just be the high points of the Republican debates?

:lmao:

Romney is smartly keeping the focus on Obama's economic record- PERIOD. He refuses to be sidetracked by superfluous issues. It's a winning strategy.

Romney's strategists are going to go after the whole enchilada of Obama's failed Presidency. Obama will be weeping like a whipped step child at the podium during the first debate.

just watching morning joe and i agree with them completely. romney should be far ahead now with all the bad news obama is getting. yet, romney is stuck in the polls. romney, as cowards usually do, wont take a consistent position on anything. meanwhile obama is able to define romney as a rich, elite snob. im a conservative and the reason i cant vote for romney is because he is a coward. he is simply trying to "sit on a lead". lets see how that works.

See highlight above^,That wouldn't need to be said if there was any truth to it.

Romney's strategists are going to go after the whole enchilada of Obama's failed Presidency. Obama will be weeping like a whipped step child at the podium during the first debate.

What time did you start drinking today?

Really. It's like you are COMPLETELY out of touch with reality at any given moment.

"Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing. "

This is probably true to the govt dependent, welfare, ghetto crowd..........

The "wealthy" must owe them something lol

What time did you start drinking today?

Really. It's like you are COMPLETELY out of touch with reality at any given moment.

What part of "Romney's strategists are going to go after the whole enchilada of Obama's failed Presidency" doesn't make sense to you? You believe Romney's strategists are compiling talking points of all the wonderful things Obama has done? That's their strategy to get Romney elected?

What time did you start inhaling Gomix this morning ?

You get more nuttier by the day...

Forum List

Back