Rodney King arrested for DUI

Not to me, he isn't.

I was just kidding.

I sincerely doubt you were. What I think you are doing is backpedaling after gauging the overwhelmingly negative reaction your first post on this thread has provoked. For the record, Rodney King's a convicted armed robber who's been eating-out on that notorious ordeal for longer than I care to remember. He's no hero, by any stretch of the imagination.

There are plenty of liars and fools to rave about on this MB. HG is not one of them. Step off.

I was just kidding.

I sincerely doubt you were. What I think you are doing is backpedaling after gauging the overwhelmingly negative reaction your first post on this thread has provoked. For the record, Rodney King's a convicted armed robber who's been eating-out on that notorious ordeal for longer than I care to remember. He's no hero, by any stretch of the imagination.

There are plenty of liars and fools to rave about on this MB. HG is not one of them. Step off.

Thanks buddy.

Watch at the beginning of the video as Rodney knocks down an Officer, have any of you ever see that part?

Rodney King Beating Video ©George Holliday. - YouTube

Doesn't matter. Police officers are supposed to be professionals. Professionals don't deal in revenge beatings.
The cops were professional, King never did comply to stay down.

So you think the Rodney King cops did nothing wrong. Tank, come on.

I was just kidding.

I disagree, and recent evidence supports what I claim. I can provide a link on request, if you so wish.

Forum List

Back