Rodney King arrested for DUI

Now now. Dry your eyes, child.

Your the one in here crying like a little bitch about my posts, you are obssessed with me apparently stalking me in every thread I post in.

I wonder if Rodney wailed as much as you are over this thread as when the truncheons rained down upon him on that fateful night?

You are the one bitching and moaning like a punk ass bitch about my post, everyone who knows me here knows I was kidding, thats why you are the only bitch in here saying otherwise.

I was just kidding.

I sincerely doubt you were. What I think you are doing is backpedaling after gauging the overwhelmingly negative reaction your first post on this thread has provoked. For the record, Rodney King's a convicted armed robber who's been eating-out on that notorious ordeal for longer than I care to remember. He's no hero, by any stretch of the imagination.

Of course, he was kidding.... twit.

If it was so obvious, and taking into account your supposedly vast intellect, then why was your reply to his assertion that Rodney King's an American hero so terse, and devoid of the acknowledgement of this seemingly obvious humour?

I sincerely doubt you were. What I think you are doing is backpedaling after gauging the overwhelmingly negative reaction your first post on this thread has provoked. For the record, Rodney King's a convicted armed robber who's been eating-out on that notorious ordeal for longer than I care to remember. He's no hero, by any stretch of the imagination.

If it was so obvious, and taking into account your supposedly vast intellect, then why was your reply to his assertion that Rodney King's an American hero so terse, and devoid of the acknowledgement of this seemingly obvious humour?

I was yanking his chain.... how dumb are you? Seriously? HiG's post was clearly a joke... only a brain dead idiot wouldn't get that.

I was yanking his chain.... how dumb are you? Seriously? HiG's post was clearly a joke... only a brain dead idiot wouldn't get that.

Swaggers small peanut brain doesnt grasp the concept of sarcasm or humour.

If you stood by everything you wrote on here, you wouldn't be buckling under the strident criticism your initial post provoked. Instead you'd be standing firm by your conviction that Rodney King is an "American hero", not trying to sell excuses about lack of sarcasm, aka backpedaling.

I was joking, thats all there is to it. If I really thought he was a hero I would stand by it, your just butt hurt because I called you out on your racist bullshit in other posts and your bringing it in here, anyone can see your problem with me is personal.

I don't think you were, at all. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken you until today to quell your detractors' obvious contention with snivelling excuses. If you claim that I am indeed wrong (which I'll never know for sure) then by default you've discredited your claim that you stand by everything you write - because you certainly aren't now, if you ever did in the first place, that is.

I think YOU'RE a jackass. Talk about a sniveller!!! No wonder the wingnuts are losing out after only one year, they spend too much time on trivial pursuits.

I was joking, thats all there is to it. If I really thought he was a hero I would stand by it, your just butt hurt because I called you out on your racist bullshit in other posts and your bringing it in here, anyone can see your problem with me is personal.

I don't think you were, at all. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken you until today to quell your detractors' obvious contention with snivelling excuses. If you claim that I am indeed wrong (which I'll never know for sure) then by default you've discredited your claim that you stand by everything you write - because you certainly aren't now, if you ever did in the first place, that is.

I think YOU'RE a jackass. Talk about a sniveller!!! No wonder the wingnuts are losing out after only one year, they spend too much time on trivial pursuits.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think you're just as full of shit as High_Gravity. And I'll reiterate my point. Where's the acknowledgement of said humour in your reply? Here, don't bother: There isn't any.

I think you're just as full of shit as High_Gravity. And I'll reiterate my point. Where's the acknowledgement of said humour in your reply? Here, don't bother: There isn't any.

The only person full of this in this thread is you bitch, need a tissue? its a wonder you can type with all those bitch tears dripping off your face onto your little keyboard.:lol:

Not to me, he isn't.

I was just kidding.

Jerk. :fu:

And it's rather clear that Swagger can't see beyond his nose. :razz:

And it's rather clear that Swagger can't see beyond his nose.

Judging by recent evidence, it's rather clear that Ropey can't breath beyond H_G's balls.

Forum List

Back