Rodney King arrested for DUI

Rodney King is an American hero.

Not to me, he isn't.

I was just kidding.

I sincerely doubt you were. What I think you are doing is backpedaling after gauging the overwhelmingly negative reaction your first post on this thread has provoked. For the record, Rodney King's a convicted armed robber who's been eating-out on that notorious ordeal for longer than I care to remember. He's no hero, by any stretch of the imagination.

Not to me, he isn't.

I was just kidding.

I sincerely doubt you were. What I think you are doing is backpedaling after gauging the overwhelmingly negative reaction your first post on this thread has provoked. For the record, Rodney King's a convicted armed robber who's been eating-out on that notorious ordeal for longer than I care to remember. He's no hero, by any stretch of the imagination.

:bsflag:

You're entitled to your tiresome rebuttal, H_G. Though I don't think I'm the only one who suspects you of what I've already outlined i.e - you're backpedaling.

Last edited:
You're entilted to your tiresome rebuttal, H_G. But I don't think I'm the only one who suspects you of what I've already outlined i.e - you're backpedaling.

I don't back pedal bitch, I stand by everything I say on here. I say I was kidding and if you don't believe that fine, I could give a fuck less about the opinion of an obnoxious racist like you.

You're entilted to your tiresome rebuttal, H_G. But I don't think I'm the only one who suspects you of what I've already outlined i.e - you're backpedaling.

I don't back pedal bitch, I stand by everything I say on here. I say I was kidding and if you don't believe that fine, I could give a fuck less about the opinion of an obnoxious racist like you.

If you stood by everything you wrote on here, you wouldn't be buckling under the strident criticism your initial post provoked. Instead you'd be standing firm by your conviction that Rodney King is an "American hero", not trying to sell excuses about lack of sarcasm, aka backpedaling.

If you stood by everything you wrote on here, you wouldn't be buckling under the strident criticism your initial post provoked. Instead you'd be standing firm by your conviction that Rodney King is an "American hero", not trying to sell excuses about lack of sarcasm, aka backpedaling.

I was joking, thats all there is to it. If I really thought he was a hero I would stand by it, your just butt hurt because I called you out on your racist bullshit in other posts and your bringing it in here, anyone can see your problem with me is personal.

I was joking, thats all there is to it. If I really thought he was a hero I would stand by it, your just butt hurt because I called you out on your racist bullshit in other posts and your bringing it in here, anyone can see your problem with me is personal.

I don't think you were, at all. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken you until today to quell your detractors' obvious contention with snivelling excuses. If you claim that I am indeed wrong (which I'll never know for sure) then by default you've discredited your claim that you stand by everything you write - because you certainly aren't now, if you ever did in the first place, that is.

I don't think you were, at all. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken you until today to quell your detractors' obvious contention with snivelling excuses. If you claim that I am indeed wrong (which I'll never know for sure) then by default you've discredited your claim that you stand by everything you write - because you certainly aren't now, if you ever did in the first place, that is.

Nigga you are reaching with midget arms, it was a joke get the fuck over it. You are so butt hurt about me schooling you earlier, its so obvious even Stevie Wonder can see it.:lol:

Nigga you are reaching with midget arms, it was a joke get the fuck over it. You are so butt hurt about me schooling you earlier, its so obvious even Stevie Wonder can see it.

It clearly wasn't a joke, otherwise you would've taken measures that would have avoided any misunderstanding. You didn't, but you've certainly backpedaled over it.

Nigga you are reaching with midget arms, it was a joke get the fuck over it. You are so butt hurt about me schooling you earlier, its so obvious even Stevie Wonder can see it.

It clearly wasn't a joke, otherwise you would've taken measures that would avoided any misunderstanding. You didn't, but you've certainly backpedaled over it.

:bsflag:

Not to me, he isn't.

I was just kidding.

Of course, he was kidding.... twit.

Forum List

Back