FBI arrested a Blaze reporter....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Still haven't told him why he was arrested... people we now live in a police state... America has changed forever... its not the same nation I was born in that is for sure... I saw this kind of thing in Iraq... and now its here... either shut up and take it or else....

8hulir.jpg

Still haven't told him why he was arrested... people we now live in a police state... America has changed forever... its not the same nation I was born in that is for sure... I saw this kind of thing in Iraq... and now its here... either shut up and take it or else....

It's truly creeping toward a Nazi/Stasi thing. And it has everything to do with people with TDS who promote more TDS.

As long as NUTCASE liberals run the country, we are DOOMED to failure. They let all the criminals run the streets but arrest news reporters for Republicans. :5_1_12024:

It's a problem. If those who continue these nazi tactics aren't punished, they will continue. Who is going to punish them?

The only reason this is happening is because the AG is a criminal.

R.jpg

Does he have a name? Steve? Baker?
What is the date of this GB video? 2/21/24

At 10:30 Beck shows the charges, 4 counts.

He was arrested for keeping poor company and his journalism being in poor taste.
According to the charges. He looks like he did more than reporting that day.
Maybe even inciting.

He was arrested for keeping poor company and his journalism being in poor taste.
According to the charges. He looks like he did more than reporting that day.
Maybe even inciting.
You and others of your ilk need to be rounded up and jailed

Forum List

Back