Rodney King arrested for DUI

Ted Briseno (circle).

Among the officers who witnessed the King arrest, only Theodore Briseno, a hard-working nine-year veteran of the LAPD, expressed criticism of it before learning of the existence of a videotape. Briseno said to his partner, Rolando Solano, "Sarge really fucked up out there tonight." He added that his fellow officers "should have their asses reamed." In statements to Internal Affairs investigators and in trial testimony, Briseno never wavered from his view that excessive force was used against Rodney King. His criticism of the handling of the King arrest led Stacey Koon to dub the thirty-eight-year old officer "Benedict Briseno."

Kingkeyfigures

communion.jpg

Rodney King is an American hero.

What happen to him was wrong, but he is no hero! He is a bad apple that was caught in a situation that was wrong! He has been arrested numerous times for drinking and driving, domestic violence and battery. He was no hero. Fredrick Douglass was a hero. MLK was a hero. Booker T Washington was a hero. They are heros!

Last edited:
Watch at the beginning of the video as Rodney knocks down an Officer, have any of you ever see that part?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZDrZDEqeKk]Rodney King Beating Video ©George Holliday. - YouTube[/ame]

Rodney King is an American hero.

What happen to him was wrong, but he is no hero! He is a bad apple that was caught in a situation that was wrong! He has been arrested numerous times for drinking and driving, domestic violence and battery. He was no hero. Fredrick Douglass was a hero. MLK was a hero. Booker T Washington was a hero. They are heros!

I know I was kidding, I guess I need to work on my sarcasm more.

Forum List

Back