Rodgers and Kimmel feud

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is simple.

1. If kimmel’s name is not on the list at all, Aaron is entirely in the wrong.

2. Even if Kimmel’s name is on the list, that actually doesn’t make Kimmel a pedo.

3. If Kimmel’s name is in the list and he was a guest at Epstein’s pedo island, the implication against Kimmel is massive and ugly.

Bottom line: let it all play out and don’t risk a defamation suit by making allegations absent quality evidence.

Note: I can’t stand Kimmel. But even so, it seems irrational (and unfair) to accuse him of anything like this absent excellent evidence.
Kimmel makes baseless allegations all the time and disguises it as humor.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Sorry bout that,

1. Kimmel's name IS on the airplane flight list to (Pedo Island).
2. What other evidence do they have on Kimmel?
3. They have more, likely video of Kimmel hunching a 6 year old.
4. He will claim she looked 18, all the while the girls like 30 pounds, 3 foot tall.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I think we should get him off the air, so icky what he did.
2. Oh theres blackmail evidence, lets publicize it.
3. To expose his treachery.
4. Kimmel got to be sweating bullets, lets load them in a gun, and offer the gun to him.
5. He'll figure it out, we don't need his kind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Kimmel kicks MAGA in the ass and all they can do is cry and make silly innuendos.
And that is the conundrum. He is a talk show host that has mostly entertainer guests on, and it was converted into a political forum. Then comes the point you made that he accuses people of things they are not doing, and it plays well with the mostly Progs watching it. They get their propaganda every day even if channels are changed.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think we should get him off the air, so icky what he did.
2. Oh theres blackmail evidence, lets publicize it.
3. To expose his treachery.
4. Kimmel got to be sweating bullets, lets load them in a gun, and offer the gun to him.
5. He'll figure it out, we don't need his kind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You sound retarded.

The sports headlines drew my attention to it last week. I finally broke down and watched Roger's comment on YouTube. I thought the whole controversy was rather lame. I don't watch Pat McAfee, but this and his beef with the ESPN executive sure made an interesting week for him.

Actually he built his career doing blackface and having women with big tits jump on trampolines.

Since I don't do Kimmel, I have no idea where all this animus is coming from! Why would Rodgers invoke his name in reference to Epstein? It makes no sense unless he knows for sure! Seems like Rodgers is determined to limp out of the game as the biggest A-#ole since his predecessor, Favre who's under scrutiny for taking $$ meant for the poor in Mississippi! Why do we have such evil people in this world who have had it all, but it's never enough? :dunno: :nono::heehee::stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back