Rodgers and Kimmel feud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't do Kimmel, I have no idea where all this animus is coming from! Why would Rodgers invoke his name in reference to Epstein? It makes no sense unless he knows for sure! Seems like Rodgers is determined to limp out of the game as the biggest A-#ole since his predecessor, Favre who's under scrutiny for taking $$ meant for the poor in Mississippi! Why do we have such evil people in this world who have had it all, but it's never enough? :dunno: :nono::heehee::stir:
I think Kimmel fired shots at Rodgers over his vaccine status

Since I don't do Kimmel, I have no idea where all this animus is coming from! Why would Rodgers invoke his name in reference to Epstein? It makes no sense unless he knows for sure! Seems like Rodgers is determined to limp out of the game as the biggest A-#ole since his predecessor, Favre who's under scrutiny for taking $$ meant for the poor in Mississippi! Why do we have such evil people in this world who have had it all, but it's never enough? :dunno: :nono::heehee::stir:
Whatever happened with that? The Favre thing

I think Kimmel fired shots at Rodgers over his vaccine status

I remember Rodgers' story! He has been a total a-#ole; lying about his status, going to a crowded Halloween party w/o vaccination, then acquires Covid-19 unable to play a couple games! He's such a loser in so many ways! I was such a fan, giving him such props for his abilities, but the last few years have shown him to be a complete D!CK! :heehee: :dunno::nono::stir:

Last edited:
I remember Rodgers' story! He has been a total a-#ole; lying about his status, going to a crowded Halloween party w/o vaccination, then acquires Covid-19 unable to play a couple games! He's such a loser in so many ways! I was such a fan, giving him such props for his abilitiesw, but the last few years have shown him to be a complete D!CK! :heehee: :dunno::nono::stir:
Why would an elite athlete in prime physical health get vaccinated for COVID?

Why would an elite athlete in prime physical health get vaccinated for COVID?

We're talking about a TEAM, not just an individual! When Novak Djokovic refused vaccination a couple years ago, he was an individual player! Passing on the virus was less likely! It cost him a few tournaments, was banned from Australia, but came back strong in 2024 to dominate even though limited play due to his age! :nono: :rolleyes::stir:

Last edited:
We're talking about a TEAM, not just an individual! When Novak Djokovic refused vaccination a couple years ago, he was an individual player! Passing on the virus was less likely! It cost him a few tournaments, was banned from Australia, but came back strong in 2024 to dominate even though limited play due to his age! :nono: :rolleyes::stir:
They are all elite athletes at their peak health genius.

Sorry bout that,

1. Vaccines, actually protect people from COVID?
2. Such a complete novel question.
3. Did anyone get COVID having gotten the vaccine?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thread locked.
No personal content as per rules for opening posts.

Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back