Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement

1) Covid vaccines do cause harm
2) Bill Gates said " if we do a really good job with vaccines we can bring down the population
3) How do you explain the buildings coming down in free fall and explain tower 7 that wasn't hit by a plane
4) Now this one I admit I don't know enough about
None of the buildings came down at free fall speed and seven was massively damaged and caught fire,

If the racist Lakhota is against him he’s probably a good man. He is a Kennedy let’s see what he has to offer in the campaign. Just such a beautiful thing he’s running as a Democrat…

A wise tribesmen once said

“Strong wind blow fake democrat Lakhota out of water”

“Sun no shine on Lakhota. Sun shine on good man Robert Kennedy . Wind blow against Lakhota “

long live Robert Kennedy and let’s see what his son has to offer

Last edited:
1680757590244.jpeg

“Lakhota go up hill for fruit , Apple tree bear no fruit for the lakhota “

2A4EFFDF-1EB9-41E3-9F56-5935AF7D8F8C.jpeg

SUSPICIOUS: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement doesn’t pass the smell test​

Prominent anti-vaccine propaganda pusher, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has announced he’s running for President in 2024 as a Democrat, causing some to question what his real motive is.

According to Robert Costa, the chief election correspondent for CBS News, sources close to the matter claim former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is behind the shocking news.

Son of assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, the anti-vaccine activist took a hard right turn over a decade and a half ago, after becoming convinced that vaccines were harmful.

Kennedy became popular with the MAGA crowd during the height of the pandemic.

I would certainly never vote for him! What do you think?
He’d be a far better potus than any recent ones.

SUSPICIOUS: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement doesn’t pass the smell test​

Prominent anti-vaccine propaganda pusher, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has announced he’s running for President in 2024 as a Democrat, causing some to question what his real motive is.

According to Robert Costa, the chief election correspondent for CBS News, sources close to the matter claim former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is behind the shocking news.

Son of assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, the anti-vaccine activist took a hard right turn over a decade and a half ago, after becoming convinced that vaccines were harmful.

No better or worse than Biden or Trump, when we get to this point everyone could run even a nut like you.

You wouldn't vote for anyone

who tells the truth
who is honest
who is patriotic to America
who does not hate white people

I like him that he is against the poison jab....I like that!

but apart from that, he will go the way of Nikki Haley! gone

:dunno:
He’s against ALL vaccines.

Yea. He’s one of THOSE nutjobs

RFK Jr. has claimed the following outlandish things:

- Covid and other vaccines cause an abundance of harm.
- Bill Gates has a hidden agenda related to vaccines and population control.
- The World Trade Center towers may have been brought down by controlled demolition.
- Suggested that the government is engaged in a secret program to spray chemicals from airplanes, known as "chemtrails'.

We have enough conspiracy theorists in the Republican party. We don't need any more!

LMFAO!!!!

Did 600F burning jet fuel cause a river of 2200F molten steel to flow out of the South Tower???

R.7d5a3bd72f856c7ce16a1421001b0818

A Molten Metal 9/11 Photo - Is Just Burning Paper | Metabunk

Not even any burning jet fuel near this and it is still molten steel.

What caused that, genius???

It would seem that Lakhota is against free speech and truth. Thinking otherwise should be outlawed...

Only left wing lies approved by Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" can be allowed.

This apparently is the definition of "woke."

"Woke" = a mindless drone disguised as a human which parrots left wing and Zionist fascist lies and spazzes out when such lies are refuted

Last edited:
yes it did and those vidceos do not show anything going down at free fall speed

I suggeast you learn how physics work
Everything but the dust reached the ground in ten seconds that's free fall speed idiot and prior to that there were explosions like demolition going off..go watch a video of a tower being demolished same as what happened with the towers

Also I suggest you learn to spell suggest

yes it did and those vidceos do not show anything going down at free fall speed

I suggeast you learn how physics work

LOL!!!

The Mossad have a new directive.

Attack anything online supporting RFK jr.

AMERICAN TRUTHER

1) Covid vaccines do cause harm
2) Bill Gates said " if we do a really good job with vaccines we can bring down the population
3) How do you explain the buildings coming down in free fall and explain tower 7 that wasn't hit by a plane
4) Now this one I admit I don't know enough about
If you call #4 chemtrails there is all kinds no that's a conspiracy theory. Call it cloud seeding then different results.

Cloud seeding stimulates rainfall, but what is it and how does it work?​

21b3842d7a638ac4672a9c5bb78c3e79

Cloud-seeding-NEW-1.jpg

Pembenihan%2BAwan%2BMalaysia.jpg

Forum List

Back