Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement

He is a Democrat, so I could never vote for him in a genearl election.

Could vote for him in the primary, I guess.

Regardless he has an impressive resume.

RFK Jr. to Challenge Biden for 2024 Dem Nomination​

1680806949117.png

The anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. filed a statement of candidacy on Wednesday with the Federal Elections Commission, officially seeking to challenge President Joe Biden for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. speaks at the NH Institute of Politics at St. Anselm College in Manchester, N.H., March 3, 2023.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. speaks at the NH Institute of Politics at St. Anselm College in Manchester, N.H., March 3, 2023.© Brian Snyder/Reuters

The son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of Former president John F. Kennedy has become one of the leading voices in America challenging the efficacy of vaccines.

In March, he had teased the idea of vying for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination.

“If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms,” he tweeted last month.

BJ- Strong on the environment, very much against Corruption
He would be a slam dunk for the Democrats of the 1960's.

2A4EFFDF-1EB9-41E3-9F56-5935AF7D8F8C.jpeg

SUSPICIOUS: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement doesn’t pass the smell test​

Prominent anti-vaccine propaganda pusher, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has announced he’s running for President in 2024 as a Democrat, causing some to question what his real motive is.

According to Robert Costa, the chief election correspondent for CBS News, sources close to the matter claim former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is behind the shocking news.

Son of assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, the anti-vaccine activist took a hard right turn over a decade and a half ago, after becoming convinced that vaccines were harmful.

Kennedy became popular with the MAGA crowd during the height of the pandemic.

I would certainly never vote for him! What do you think?
I'm a Yuge Kennedy family folower and admirer. Robert Jr., has long been a black sheep on certain issues. He's an outlier. People who have supported and worked for the Kennedy's (myself included), laugh at this.

Robert is a good man, who has lost his way in the circus of conspiracy theories.

I'm a Yuge Kennedy family folower and admirer. Robert Jr., has long been a black sheep on certain issues. He's an outlier. People who have supported and worked for the Kennedy's (myself included), laugh at this.

Robert is a good man, who has lost his way in the circus of conspiracy theories.

Do you know Ted Kennedy was a excellent swimmer?

Forum List

Back