Menendez trial begins

And let me say this first

He will be convicted

Just like Trump will be convicted
Funny though that even though it hurt the Republican's slim majority in the House, they got rid of George Santos. But, democrats refuse to get rid of Menendez because of their slim majority in the Senate. Power is more important to the Democrats.

Last edited:
Funny though that even though it hurt the Republican's slim majority in the House, they got rid of George Santos. But, democrats refuse to get rid of Menendez because of their slim majority in the Senate. Power is more important to the Democrats.
If a senate vacancy happens the Gov appoints the new senator. NJ has a dem Gov. If the Gov were a Republican the dems would be looking the other way including demrat/leftists on this board.

In what manner did the GOP “ get rid of Santos”?

And let me say this first

He will be convicted

Just like trump will be convicted

This is great

Republicans are right when they say the entire system is corrupt. You just can't be comically corrupt like Menendez.

Jon Stewart makes fun of the Senator and points out there are perfectly legal ways to be corrupt as a Senator. They are all inside trading. All of them. Check their stocks.

I know a kid who invented an ap you can follow in real time anyone you want and see what they are buying and selling. I bet this app gets popular.

This is the second time he has faced such charges the first time it ended with a hung jury so it is no sure thing that he will be convicted this time.

How about this?

Bob Menendez’s wife struck and killed pedestrian in New Jersey in 2018​

No charges were brought after the crash, which occurred two years before Nadine Arslanian married the now embattled US senator

He will be convicted by a New York jury

The same kind of jury were told is so political that Trump can’t get a fair trial

Forum List

Back