Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

2A4EFFDF-1EB9-41E3-9F56-5935AF7D8F8C.jpeg

SUSPICIOUS: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement doesn’t pass the smell test​

Prominent anti-vaccine propaganda pusher, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has announced he’s running for President in 2024 as a Democrat, causing some to question what his real motive is.

According to Robert Costa, the chief election correspondent for CBS News, sources close to the matter claim former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is behind the shocking news.

Son of assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, the anti-vaccine activist took a hard right turn over a decade and a half ago, after becoming convinced that vaccines were harmful.

Kennedy became popular with the MAGA crowd during the height of the pandemic.

I would certainly never vote for him! What do you think?

SUSPICIOUS: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential announcement doesn’t pass the smell test​

Prominent anti-vaccine propaganda pusher, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has announced he’s running for President in 2024 as a Democrat, causing some to question what his real motive is.

According to Robert Costa, the chief election correspondent for CBS News, sources close to the matter claim former Trump adviser Steve Bannon is behind the shocking news.

Son of assassinated presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, the anti-vaccine activist took a hard right turn over a decade and a half ago, after becoming convinced that vaccines were harmful.

Wait a second.

I thought JFK, Jr. was going to be Trump's running mate in 2024!

What the hell is his cousin doing in the race?

Not cool, man. Not cool.

Apparently RFKj isn't woke enough for the left. Glad to see at least some of them that are actually awake. (IE Tulsi Gabbard)

Could you please define "woke" for us?
"aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice),” -Webster's

These are mine

" seeing -isms everywhere and making them more annoying"

"using intersectionality to define the worth of a human being"

"virtue signaling and pandering to current thing/demographic"

RFK Jr. has claimed the following outlandish things:

- Covid and other vaccines cause an abundance of harm.
- Bill Gates has a hidden agenda related to vaccines and population control.
- The World Trade Center towers may have been brought down by controlled demolition.
- Suggested that the government is engaged in a secret program to spray chemicals from airplanes, known as "chemtrails'.

We have enough conspiracy theorists in the Republican party. We don't need any more!

RFK Jr. has claimed the following outlandish things:

- Covid and other vaccines cause an abundance of harm.
- Bill Gates has a hidden agenda related to vaccines and population control.
- The World Trade Center towers may have been brought down by controlled demolition.
- Suggested that the government is engaged in a secret program to spray chemicals from airplanes, known as "chemtrails'.

We have enough conspiracy theorists in the Republican party. We don't need any more!
1) Covid vaccines do cause harm
2) Bill Gates said " if we do a really good job with vaccines we can bring down the population
3) How do you explain the buildings coming down in free fall and explain tower 7 that wasn't hit by a plane
4) Now this one I admit I don't know enough about

Forum List

Back