RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

that wasn't the picture that was originally posted. at least not the one i saw.

Then you fucking can't read, dip-shit.

Go back to page 1 and start at the OP.

Pictures should be REAL easy for you, especially given that picture books are your choice over those big bad chapter books that have no pictures. :rofl: :lol:

Absolutely! Why wait for facts when her husband 'looks creepy'? Slam dunk, dude's guilty as speculated about.
Well, I'm sure the OP has never looked anything but stunning... always. 24/7. Regardless of time of day, circumstances, whatever. We should all strive to be as perfect as she is. Lest we be accused of murder.

(that 'creepy' photo... taken on the day his wife died?)

Dipshit, fuckwad. CAN you even READ? Did you bother to READ anything I typed before you ran your fucking diarrhea face?

THIS is the "creepy" picture I posted.

1220_murphys_ex.jpg

CLEARLY, it was not taken the day Brittany died, as she his standing next the creep, hanging onto his arm, eyes open and FUCKING VERY MUCH ALIVE.

I was talking about the photo in this post, dumbass:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1827838-post10.html

Stupid ****. Grow up and stop your little lesbian love fest tag-team bullshit.

I grew tired of your stalking and the bullshit flames you posted every time I posted at that other site a long time ago, but I ignored your fucking disingenous lying ass because fighting back was futile. You would have just gotten what you wanted--me banned.

Not doing it here, because I don't have to. You won't get me banned and I can freely speak my mind here.

You stupid lying clueless lesbian loving fucking ****-wad.

Go to hell. :evil:
ROFL!!!!!!!!

Why would I want you 'banned'? I love it that you put your crazy on display here for everyone to see :lol:

Last edited:
Absolutely! Why wait for facts when her husband 'looks creepy'? Slam dunk, dude's guilty as speculated about.
Well, I'm sure the OP has never looked anything but stunning... always. 24/7. Regardless of time of day, circumstances, whatever. We should all strive to be as perfect as she is. Lest we be accused of murder.

Dipshit, fuckwad. CAN you even READ? Did you bother to READ anything I typed before you ran your fucking diarrhea face?

1220_murphys_ex.jpg

CLEARLY, it was not taken the day Brittany died, as she his standing next the creep, hanging onto his arm, eyes open and FUCKING VERY MUCH ALIVE.

I grew tired of your stalking and the bullshit flames you posted every time I posted at that other site a long time ago, but I ignored your fucking disingenous lying ass because fighting back was futile. You would have just gotten what you wanted--me banned.

Not doing it here, because I don't have to. You won't get me banned and I can freely speak my mind here.

Jeny, the only person who can get you banned is yourself, just like the rest of us. Don't be paranoid, mate.

1220_murphys_ex.jpg

Here's a picture of Brittany and her husband.

He looks creepy to me. :eusa_eh:

This is post #8, ****-wad.

It comes before your post #10.

It is also where I said hte husband looks creepy.

Would you like me to ship you the picture-version of Hooked on Phonics for Christmas?

Send me your address, I'll be happy to order it today for you.

****-wad.

1220_murphys_ex.jpg

Jeny, the only person who can get you banned is yourself, just like the rest of us. Don't be paranoid, mate.

Not worried about it here, mate.

Emma the fucking ****-wad and another member of this board used to have a lesbian love in and tag-team flame me at another site, trying to get me banned. I eventually had to put both the smegma lickers on ignore there. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of having me banned...

So, Emma the fucking ****-wad can eat her lesbian lover's cum for all I care. They deserve each other.

I'm not worried about being banned here. But thanks for the concern. :D

Last edited:
Er..okay.

in Re Brittney, people can and do drop dead for no apparent reason. They can get a viral infection of the heart, for example.

Chances are she was anorexic, on drugs, or both.

BTW, you know how I'm always saying you should never play parts as an actor where you are drug-addicted and/or die?

In Girl, Interrupted, Brittney played a bulimic suicice.

Many of her roles have been of equally troubled girls.

:lol:

Just keep bringing shit from *elsewhere*.

I loves me some crazy in the morning. And Jeny never fails to deliver ROFL

And Emma the ****-wad NEVER admits when she's wrong.

Ever.

Not even in the face of overwhelming evidence--like the evidence I just posted, including the link.

What a stupid fucking idiot. Like a typical liberal hemmeroid, she always blames others. Never her fault. Never.

****. Stupid fucking ****.

That's our Emma. :woohoo:

Er..okay.

in Re Brittney, people can and do drop dead for no apparent reason. They can get a viral infection of the heart, for example.

Chances are she was anorexic, on drugs, or both.

BTW, you know how I'm always saying you should never play parts as an actor where you are drug-addicted and/or die?

In Girl, Interrupted, Brittney played a bulimic suicice.

Many of her roles have been of equally troubled girls.

Brittany Murphy's Mom Confirms Diabetes Rumor:... | Gather

At 10:20 p.m. PST Sunday evening, I spoke with longtime acquaintance and friend of Brittany Murphy, activist and socialite Cheryl Shuman, regarding the 32 year-old actress' sudden death in L.A. earlier in the day.

Beverly Hills NORML Executive Director, Cheryl Shuman says that Brittany was "delicate" and that she did have both asthma and type two diabetes. "I want to get the word out there, she had health issues...I wish people wouldn't jump to conclusions," she said.

Early speculation regarding the young actress' shocking death included rumors of eating disorders and both prescription and street drugs, as well as drawing comparisons to both Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson. "I just wish people would be more humane on the internet, I wish people would be more compassionate," Shuman pled.

Cheryl Shuman also released this public statement via her organization's site, "I've known Brittany Murphy since I worked with her on Clueless and continued to be acquainted with her over the past several years... I'm also angry at the insensitive comments left by some anonymous people accusing her of drug use. Brittany has died of natural causes...."

" I would ask that people be respectful of the family, especially her fantastic mother, Sharon," she also noted in her statement. Sharon Murphy has now also confirmed that Brittany had type 2 diabetes.

Reports from Examiner.com and TMZ reveal that prescription drugs were found in Murphy’s home but no illegal drugs were found at the residence. She is said to have been suffering from flu-like symptoms and was mixing flu medication along with her other prescriptions. It was previously not released that her mother had apparently found her in the shower with "a significant amount of vomit in the immediate area."

MSNBC.com reported late Sunday, "Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says the cause of Murphy's death 'appears to be natural." Winter also noted that Brittany's family is cooperating with the coroner's investigation and that an autopsy is planned for Monday or Tuesday.
-------

But of course, her *creepy* husband did her in. For the insurance money.

I couldn't give two fucks about her dropping dead. People glorify actors like they are better them you and I, fuck them. How about this, let's have 88 posts about the poor soldiers who are killed and we don't ever hear about any more. Fuck Brittany Murphy. Do a bad bag and your dead

Ever.

Not even in the face of overwhelming evidence--like the evidence I just posted, including the link.

What a stupid fucking idiot. Like a typical liberal hemmeroid, she always blames others. Never her fault. Never.

Ya know... you sure look creepy.

Who have you killed lately?

1220_murphys_ex.jpg

Here's a picture of Brittany and her husband.

He looks creepy to me. :eusa_eh:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/98606-rip-brittany-murphy-1977-2009-a.html#post1827816

Again....post #8, where I said Brittany's husband looks creepy.

In this picture, she is VERY MUCH ALIVE, in spite of ****-wad Emma trying to convince you all that this is the picture of a grieving widower.

Don't believe the lying ****-wad liberoid. Just like the health bill is smoke and mirrors, so is everything, absolutely EVERYTHING that lesbian twat licking **** wad posts.

She would have you believe that Brittany is dead in that picture and that I'm being "cruel" to the fucking widower by posting it. Stupid lying fucking ****.

I post, you decide.

Does Brittany look alive in that picture? Or not?

Talking about crazy....THAT is how much crazy the ****-licking Emma loves in the morning. She's full-on, full-stop crazy this morning.

:rofl: :woohoo:

Ever.

If that is true, then she is no different to most of us. I rarely agree with Emma but she, like you, has the right to say whatever she is inclined to.

Personally, on the topic, I find no reason to speculate that Brittany's husband did anything illegal. If he did, then I am sure that will come out in time but so far all you've said is that he's guilty because 32 year olds don't just die (which is utterly wrong - people of all ages do just die) and her husband looks 'creepy'. That does not make him guilty of anything other than being someone you have judged to be 'creepy'. You don't help yourself.

Ever.

Ya know... you sure look creepy.

Who have you killed lately?

Careful with those accusations, ****-licker. That's not a wise move. :eusa_naughty:

Ever.

If that is true, then she is no different to most of us. I rarely agree with Emma but she, like you, has the right to say whatever she is inclined to.

Personally, on the topic, I find no reason to speculate that Brittany's husband did anything illegal. If he did, then I am sure that will come out in time but so far all you've said is that he's guilty because 32 year olds don't just die (which is utterly wrong - people of all ages do just die) and her husband looks 'creepy'. That does not make him guilty of anything other than being someone you have judged to be 'creepy'. You don't help yourself.

You obviously have access to the internet. Use it.

Do some research on this "Simon Montjack" character.

What you find will open your eyes.

I've already done the research. Not doing it for you or ****-wad Emma.

You both know how to google. I sugguest you give it a shot.

Then come back and tell me there's no reason to suspect foul play.

There's PLENTY of reason....I've posted a lot of it in this very thread already, but I see reading disorders are in vast supply this Christmas season.

Geezus H. Christ. :rolleyes:

MSNBC.com reported late Sunday, "Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says the cause of Murphy's death 'appears to be natural." Winter also noted that Brittany's family is cooperating with the coroner's investigation and that an autopsy is planned for Monday or Tuesday.
-------

But of course, her *creepy* husband did her in. For the insurance money.

Uhmmm....how can they rule her death NATURAL when the Autopsy and Toxicology haven't even been done?

THAT is from YOUR OWN ARTICLE.

Stupid ****. You claim to be a nurse. You should know better. :eusa_naughty:

Geezus H. Christ.

I'm glad that your ****-licking ass won't ever be in charge of caring for me or MY family.

In your abject ignorance, you are dangerous to the lives of others. Including your patients.

Totally.

How many patients have YOU killed, Emma?

Ever.

You obviously have access to the internet. Use it.

Do some research on this "Simon Montjack" character.

What you find will open your eyes.

I've already done the research. Not doing it for you or ****-wad Emma.

You both know how to google. I sugguest you give it a shot.

Then come back and tell me there's no reason to suspect foul play.

There's PLENTY of reason....I've posted a lot of it in this very thread already, but I see reading disorders are in vast supply this Christmas season.

Geezus H. Christ. :rolleyes:

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in knowing anything about the guy. As far as I am concerned, I have no interest in judging him - or anyone else - on what I can find via google. You are aware, are you know, that the media often run with stories that are not true or are not the full, factually accurate story?

Honestly, Jen, I thought you were smarter than this.

Forum List

Back