RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

I'm guessing eating disorders myself, like Karen Carpenter....but lets not get in the way of Jeny's ghoul fest. She loves these kinds of things.

that would be my guess, too....

but the vampire does seem to be enjoying herself.

Has anyone pointed out that some people are born with heart defects, or that others develop them undetected? No I didn't read all the posts.

I'm guessing eating disorders myself, like Karen Carpenter....but lets not get in the way of Jeny's ghoul fest. She loves these kinds of things.

Has anyone pointed out that some people are born with heart defects, or that others develop them undetected? No I didn't read all the posts.

That is true. We shall add that to the list.

Only normal, boring people.

Celebrities need to die as a result of their Celebrity.

Its The Way of Schadenfreude.

Remember the comments on the thread about the guy who slapped the kid in WalMart? :doubt:

Only normal, boring people.

Celebrities need to die as a result of their Celebrity.

Its The Way of Schadenfreude.

Well, that sucks. I just scanned the thread. Ghoulish. Loved "happy Feet" btw, and she was a beautiful girl, but I'm sure that isn't the only thing that made her special to the people who loved her.

to the list

brittany-murphy-lips-02.jpg

Last edited:

Remember the comments on the thread about the guy who slapped the kid in WalMart? :doubt:

Remember the comments about guy found dead with FED scrawled accross his chest?

Remember those ones, you hypocritical libs?

We need Elton John to re-write an old song he previously wrote in her memory.

"Goodbye English rose Marylin Monroe", no wait, been there, done that.

Perhaps, "So goodbye yellow brick Britney
Where the dogs of Hollywood howl
You can't plant me in next to Micheal Jackson
I'm going back to my now."

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival. Her time of death was listed as 10:04 AM.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word." Murphy was reportedly fired from last film, "The Caller," after reports she was problematic on set.

Read more: Brittany Murphy Dies | TMZ.com

Apparently she is gone due to cardiac arrest.

Poor girl. So sad...especially at this time.

Wonder what drugs she was doing? 32 year olds don't drop dead of sudden cardiac death for no reason.

xotoxi.....? What say you, Doc?

Actually, 32 year olds certainly do drop dead of a cardiac arrest for no reason.

I find speculation about the death of someone just because they happen to be famous to be very distasteful.

Her husband doesn't want an autopsy? Hmmm......

Me thinks hubster knows exactly WHY wifey is dead. :eusa_think:

Fortunately, the law provides for this kind of scenario. Whenever someone young suddenly drops dead, the law requires an autopsy be performed in order to rule out foul play.

So sorry hubster, you may be in BIG trouble buster. You better HOPE you had nothing to do with her death. You look kind of creepy to me.

Read more: Brittany Murphy's Husband Doesn't Want Autopsy | TMZ.com

Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, told hospital staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center he did not want an autopsy performed on his deceased wife, multiple sources tell TMZ.

We're told, however, despite Monjack's wishes, the L.A. County Coroner's office will perform an autopsy on Murphy. As we first reported, Murphy went into cardiac arrest this morning and could not be revived.

TMZ has also learned Britney Murphy's mother, who found Murphy unconscious in the shower and called 911, told paramedics her daughter had a history of diabetes. We have not been able to confirm if Murphy did indeed have diabetes, and if so, whether it contributed to her death.
He doesn't have a choice. This is a coroner's case. Also, I wouldn't read too much into what the husband said.

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival. Her time of death was listed as 10:04 AM.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word." Murphy was reportedly fired from last film, "The Caller," after reports she was problematic on set.

Wonder what drugs she was doing? 32 year olds don't drop dead of sudden cardiac death for no reason.

Actually, 32 year olds certainly do drop dead of a cardiac arrest for no reason.

I find speculation about the death of someone just because they happen to be famous to be very distasteful.

Heart failure, can occur at any age, I hate to hear of the young passing from any condition or malady. But many teens in sports have dropped dead on the field without, in many cases, any symptoms, as most of us already are aware of.
I say,Let her rest in peace.........

P.S. A sad week for sure, my wife's brother passed away yesterday also. RIP to another..........

Last edited:

Heart failure, can occur at any age, I hate to hear of the young passing from any condition or malady. But many teens in sports have dropped dead on the field without, in many cases, any symptoms, as most of us already are aware of.

Quite right.

And, perhaps, it would be appropriate to for people to keep their own counsel as to what her husband did or did not know.

This obsession with speculating about another's tragedy is just sick, in my opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

She was 32.

How friggin weird! I just watched Happy Feet last night with my son...she was one of the voices in that.

As for cause, I would be flabbergasted if she was not using drugs. Then again, she was pretty damn thin, so electrolyte abnormalities from eating disorder is a possibility as well.
Add to that the reports from her mom that she was "very ill" with a flu-like illness, and that there was excessive vomiting... and possibly diabetes?

But of course, her husband off'd her for the life insurance. :rolleyes:

Quite right.

And, perhaps, it would be appropriate to for people to keep their own counsel as to what her husband did or did not know.

This obsession with speculating about another's tragedy is just sick, in my opinion.

jealous of the attention-whoring and bomb-throwing qualities of jenyeliza?

you can stop your hand-wringing any time now, it is not convincing.

Forum List

Back