RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

Read more: Brittany Murphy Dies | TMZ.com

Apparently she is gone due to cardiac arrest.

Poor girl. So sad...especially at this time.

Wonder what drugs she was doing? 32 year olds don't drop dead of sudden cardiac death for no reason.

xotoxi.....? What say you, Doc?

How friggin weird! I just watched Happy Feet last night with my son...she was one of the voices in that.

As for cause, I would be flabbergasted if she was not using drugs. Then again, she was pretty damn thin, so electrolyte abnormalities from eating disorder is a possibility as well.
Add to that the reports from her mom that she was "very ill" with a flu-like illness, and that there was excessive vomiting... and possibly diabetes?

But of course, her husband off'd her for the life insurance. :rolleyes:

Absolutely! Why wait for facts when her husband 'looks creepy'? Slam dunk, dude's guilty as speculated about.

How friggin weird! I just watched Happy Feet last night with my son...she was one of the voices in that.

As for cause, I would be flabbergasted if she was not using drugs. Then again, she was pretty damn thin, so electrolyte abnormalities from eating disorder is a possibility as well.
Add to that the reports from her mom that she was "very ill" with a flu-like illness, and that there was excessive vomiting... and possibly diabetes?

Absolutely! Why wait for facts when her husband 'looks creepy'? Slam dunk, dude's guilty as speculated about.
Well, I'm sure the OP has never looked anything but stunning... always. 24/7. Regardless of time of day, circumstances, whatever. We should all strive to be as perfect as she is. Lest we be accused of murder.

(that 'creepy' photo... taken on the day his wife died?)

Attachments

• $brittany4.jpg
    $brittany4.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Heart failure, can occur at any age, I hate to hear of the young passing from any condition or malady. But many teens in sports have dropped dead on the field without, in many cases, any symptoms, as most of us already are aware of.
I say,Let her rest in peace.........

Quite right.

And, perhaps, it would be appropriate to for people to keep their own counsel as to what her husband did or did not know.

This obsession with speculating about another's tragedy is just sick, in my opinion.

jealous of the attention-whoring and bomb-throwing qualities of jenyeliza?

you can stop your hand-wringing any time now, it is not convincing.

Go fuck yourself, LK. You are a pathetic individual at the best of times.... and this is not the best of times for you.

Quite right.

And, perhaps, it would be appropriate to for people to keep their own counsel as to what her husband did or did not know.

This obsession with speculating about another's tragedy is just sick, in my opinion.

Go fuck yourself, LK. You are a pathetic individual at the best of times.... and this is not the best of times for you.

thank you very much. it is hard to cope when you are not the center of attention, poor girl.
quick, post some ridiculous bombs in another thread, überphony.

Well, if Samson ever tragically dies, he would be honored if as many of you speculate about the bizarre causes of his untimely end involving Octopii, half a dozen Suicide Chicks, and a pool full of Raspberry Jello.

Well, if Samson ever tragically dies, he would be honored if as many of you speculate about the bizarre causes of his untimely end involving Octopii, half a dozen Suicide Chicks, and a pool full of Raspberry Jello.

speculating on a message board? are you nuts? this is the no-spin zone.

Quite right.

He must be feeling inadequate again, so he's playing a queeny bitch (or, more likely, being himself) for attention.

If Samson meets such a fate, it is likely to involve California Girl, Eve, Coyote, a vast quantity of alcohol, and a variety of chocolate based snacks. :lol::lol: Others may speculate but we will know who done it. :eusa_whistle:

If Samson meets such a fate, it is likely to involve California Girl, Eve, Coyote, a vast quantity of alcohol, and a variety of chocolate based snacks. :lol::lol: Others may speculate but we will know who done it. :eusa_whistle:

:razz::razz::razz:

Damn....I forgot the chocolate....OOOOO....and whipped Cream!!!:eusa_pray:

He must be feeling inadequate again, so he's playing a queeny bitch (or, more likely, being himself) for attention.

It's Gunny's "affirmative action" program. He promotes equality by tolerating the intellectually challenged. :lol::lol::lol:

joking in a RIP thread is unseemly, and disgusting. i despise it and condemn it. won't somebody think of the children.

I promise, I'll keep everyone sober and fully clothed at your wake, but there's not much I can do about the snickering and water balloons.

Well, I'm sure the OP has never looked anything but stunning... always. 24/7. Regardless of time of day, circumstances, whatever. We should all strive to be as perfect as she is. Lest we be accused of murder.

(that 'creepy' photo... taken on the day his wife died?)

Dipshit, fuckwad. CAN you even READ? Did you bother to READ anything I typed before you ran your fucking diarrhea face?

THIS is the "creepy" picture I posted.

1220_murphys_ex.jpg

CLEARLY, it was not taken the day Brittany died, as she his standing next the creep, hanging onto his arm, eyes open and FUCKING VERY MUCH ALIVE.

Stupid ****. Grow up and stop your little lesbian love fest tag-team bullshit.

I grew tired of your stalking and the bullshit flames you posted every time I posted at that other site a long time ago, but I ignored your fucking disingenous lying ass because fighting back was futile. You would have just gotten what you wanted--me banned.

Not doing it here, because I don't have to. You won't get me banned and I can freely speak my mind here.

You stupid lying clueless lesbian loving fucking ****-wad.

Go to hell. :evil:

Forum List

Back