riots kill 27 after fans sentenced to death in egypt

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywlSb2Qk5I]Riots kill 27 after fans sentenced to death - YouTube[/ame]

...many took to the streets to celebrate after the verdict

and

...some tried to break thru the prison walls to release the condemned.

interesting stuff.

feels like a state organized mass killing.

Last edited:
...many took to the streets to celebrate after the verdict

and

...some tried to break thru the prison walls to release the condemned.

interesting stuff.

feels like a state organized mass killing.

No it's not, protests happened before this and these random protests are hired opposition hacks that work for the Arab gulf countries and the US. Every country is trying to make an effort to cause instability in Egypt as long as the Muslim Brotherhood is in power. They need to beat the shit out of every hired hack who want to destroy the country for foriegn countries. Fuck them.

that may be so, but 21 people have been condemned to die. its a gruesome thought 'tis all.

Why gruesome? Do you know what they did? I really don't get why so many Americans just point fingers at other countries and bash their policies. These are two different countries, Kiki. What's gruesome is the foreign elements that want to destroy Egypt because the Muslim Brotherhood is in power, the same foreign elements that want to destroy other countries through instability, the same ones that bomb every country if they don't submit to their rules. That's the problem, the problem isn't this sentence.

They were people who committed a criminal act and were found guilty in a legal trial.

And the court sentenced them per the statutes of the law.

So I fail to see the problem.......... :cool:

that may be so, but 21 people have been condemned to die. its a gruesome thought 'tis all.

Why gruesome? Do you know what they did? I really don't get why so many Americans just point fingers at other countries and bash their policies. These are two different countries, Kiki. What's gruesome is the foreign elements that want to destroy Egypt because the Muslim Brotherhood is in power, the same foreign elements that want to destroy other countries through instability, the same ones that bomb every country if they don't submit to their rules. That's the problem, the problem isn't this sentence.

I am not pointing fingers or bashing policies. Nor would I impose American ideals on another country.

Fine they were found guilty and will die for their crimes. thats cool. i get it.

But,,,,capital punishment is not a practice I support and when it is exercised in a mass fashion, well even moreso...i get the hibbie gibbies.

That's all. :cool:

They were people who committed a criminal act and were found guilty in a legal trial.

And the court sentenced them per the statutes of the law.

So I fail to see the problem.......... :cool:

That's not the problem, they're just using it as an excuse to make their protests longer and to send Egypt to ruins. This effort to destroy anything Muslim is sick, that's what it is, this is really what it is. The EU, US and Israel don't want to leave anyone alone. They want to interfere 24/7 in everyone's country. I hope it backfires on them. We won't give Egypt back to a criminal dictator who kept everyone on poverty and never listened to his people's demands.

I am not pointing fingers or bashing policies. Nor would I impose American ideals on another country.

Fine they were found guilty and will die for their crimes. thats cool. i get it.

But,,,,capital punishment is not a practice I support and when it is exercised in a mass fashion, well even moreso...i get the hibbie gibbies.

That's all. :cool:

Sorry, I'm just a little heated, not upset at you. It may not be the best punishment but it makes people think twice. Sometimes it's necessary. Egypt has lots of these people who vandalize property, etc. They should understand not to fool around and kill people.

The muslim brotherhood grabbed power, they hijacked the so-called constitutional process and they are implementing Shirah law. There will be no true democracy there. The U.S. (Obama) is not involved in any instability in Egypt he backs Morsi and is sending them weapons:eusa_eh:

The muslim brotherhood grabbed power, they hijacked the so-called constitutional process and they are implementing Shirah law. There will be no true democracy there. The U.S. (Obama) is not involved in any instability in Egypt he backs Morsi and is sending them weapons:eusa_eh:

Shut the hell up you moron, stick to Israeli politics, they voted on a constitution, no one grabbed power, and true democracy is happening. Don't twist it around and act is if the people are afraid of sharia law, which is just another way of saying Islamic law, basic laws which have always been that way. The US is involved in instability, the weapons smokescreen doesn't mean crap. Egypt already caught foreign elements and money bags and they were threatened by gulf countries that if they made it public they would fire all Egyptian workers in their countries. The world doesn't want him in power because they know he might unite people in the future. They want to keep every Muslim country on the brink of collapse. It's about time people noticed that.

Shut the hell up you moron, stick to Israeli politics, they voted on a constitution, no one grabbed power, and true democracy is happening. Don't twist it around and act is if the people are afraid of sharia law, which is just another way of saying Islamic law, basic laws which have always been that way. The US is involved in instability, the weapons smokescreen doesn't mean crap. Egypt already caught foreign elements and money bags and they were threatened by gulf countries that if they made it public they would fire all Egyptian workers in their countries. The world doesn't want him in power because they know he might unite people in the future. They want to keep every Muslim country on the brink of collapse. It's about time people noticed that.

:doubt:Please... muslims are their own worst enemy. People want freedom, not one tyranny replaced with another. You're delusional terrorist supporter, I could give a shit about your naive emotional attachment to religious tyranny

Coptic Christians under Egypt’s brand-new Islamist dictatorship) of Nadia Mohamed Ali, who was brought up as a Christian, and converted to Islam when she married a Muslim, 23 years ago. He later died, and his widow decided to return to her Christian faith, together with her children. She registered as such under the Mubarak regime, and applied for and received new identity cards containing this information, between 2004 and 2006. When her re-conversion to her old faith emerged under the Morsi regime, Nadia was sentenced to fifteen years in prison: so too were her seven children; even the clerks who processed the identity cards were imprisoned.

In the article where you may read about this (link above), Benjamin Weinthal draws attention to an interesting question, posed by one Jordan Sekulow, who runs something called the American Center for Law and Justice. “Now that Sharia law has become an integral part of Egypt’s new constitution, Christians in that country are at greater risk than ever,” comments Sekulow of the imprisonment of Nadia Mohamed Ali and her children. “This is another tragic case that underscores the growing problem of religious intolerance in the Muslim world. To impose a prison sentence for a family because of their Christian faith sadly reveals the true agenda of this new government: Egypt has no respect for international law or religious liberty
.”

The Persecution of Christians in Morsi?s Egypt is Now Serious | Foundation for Defense of Democracies

Last edited:
A Jew brings an article written by a Jew about how he believes Coptic's are persecuted. Which is the lamest accusation one could make. But of course he can't even stick to his own topic which is hilarious in itself. He won't tell you what Coptic's believe about Jews though. Of course he's all for them except when they get power and condemn the Jews he will be all against them. You're a joke, your tactic doesn't work and it's very noticeable how dumbass of a debater you are.

Please... muslims are their own worst enemy people want freedom not one tyranny replaced with another you're delusional terrorist supporter I could give a shit about your naive emotional attachment to religious tyranny
Now a zionist jew wants to lecture muslims about what's best for them.......... :cuckoo: :lol:

A Jew brings an article written by a Jew about how he believes Coptic's are persecuted. Which is the lamest accusation one could make. But of course he can't even stick to his own topic which is hilarious in itself. He won't tell you what Coptic's believe about Jews though. Of course he's all for them except when they get power and condemn the Jews he will be all against them. You're a joke, your tactic doesn't work and it's very noticeable how dumbass of a debater you are.

:doubt:original piece....

The persecution of Christians in Morsi’s Egypt is now serious. So, will Obama use his billion dollar subsidy in their defence? Don’t hold your breath
Obama’s personal history may explain why

By William Oddie

The persecution of Christians in Morsi?s Egypt is now serious. So, will Obama use his billion dollar subsidy in their defence? Don?t hold your breath | CatholicHerald.co.uk

No it isn't you Zionist Jew, you never walked in Egypt before, your meaningless articles that have zero credibility are a waste of time.

Forum List

Back