riots kill 27 after fans sentenced to death in egypt

Coptic christians are well know to be some of the most virulent haters of muslims and all things Islamic.

So I don't feel the least bit sorry for their alleged plight because they brought it down on their own heads.......... :cool:

No it isn't you Zionist Jew, you never walked in Egypt before, your meaningless articles that have zero credibility are a waste of time.

There are no Jews left in Egypt, although your so-called "Palestinian" leader Arafat was from Egypt

Last edited:
No it isn't you Zionist Jew, you never walked in Egypt before, your meaningless articles that have zero credibility are a waste of time.

There are no Jews left in Egypt, although your so-called "Palestinian" leader Arafat was from Egypt

Yeah there are Jews you dumb supremacist Jew fuck. Arafats parents were born in Palestine, he's Palestinian. You and your hit and run nonsense.

Coptic christians are well know to be some of the most virulent haters of muslims and all things Islamic.

So I don't feel the least bit sorry for their alleged plight because they brought it down on their own heads.......... :cool:

Well, I have been in Egypt. I have been in the Mosque of Mohammed Ali, the Jewish Synogogue, and the Coptic Orthodos Church. All three. I have set foot in all three and it was safe to do so in 2009. If you think the current regine is an improvement over what they had you are delusional. The riots continue as the economic plight of the people has not improved one bit. Women demonstrate as well due to the current subversive policies. Honestly neither of you know your butts from a hole in the ground.

Yeah there are Jews you dumb supremacist Jew fuck. Arafats parents were born in Palestine, he's Palestinian. You and your hit and run nonsense.

Arafat’s a piece of shit, He got wealthy off the misery of his own people. His Egyptian roots go way back

Last edited:
The resident anti semite has spoken, but he doesn't carry much of a punch! :clap2:

BecauseIKnow said:
Hi, you have received -66 reputation points from BecauseIKnow.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
If its not what you like, neg me, Jewish style. Too bad we know what jews are, supremacist evil fuckers.

Regards,
BecauseIKnow

Note: This is an automated message.

Well, I have been in Egypt. I have been in the Mosque of Mohammed Ali, the Jewish Synogogue, and the Coptic Orthodos Church. All three. I have set foot in all three and it was safe to do so in 2009. If you think the current regine is an improvement over what they had you are delusional. The riots continue as the economic plight of the people has not improved one bit. Women demonstrate as well due to the current subversive policies. Honestly neither of you know your butts from a hole in the ground.
The Egyptian people democratically voted for the Morsi government.

So obviously, they wanted to be ruled by an Islamic based government.

Isn't that what democracy is all about? :cool:

I don't care whether you've been there or not, that doesn't mean you understand the situation. Of course it's an improvement and you continue to censor the people that support this democratically elected government which is the majority. Sad for you, truth hurts doesn't it. Are you Arabic btw?

Sunni you got it the other way around, only democratic if they LIKE the victor.

Apparently not to the women and Christians who continue to be persecuted there. And Egypt, once economically disadvantaged, is now and complete economic disaster. They relied heavily on tourism. No one in their right mind would go there now.

And FYI to BIK, Sunni is on my friends list and we tell one another what we think. You are NOT on my friends list and I don't give a shit what you think.

Last edited:

Apparently not to the women and Christians who continue to be persecuted there. And Egypt, once economically disadvantaged, is now and complete economic disaster. They relied heavily on tourism. No one in their right mind would go there now.

And FYI to BIK, Sunni is on my friends list and we tell one another what we think. You are NOT on my friends list and I don't give a shit what you think.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

CAIRO — The Great Sphinx and the Pyramids of Giza have been Egyptian icons for centuries of gawking tourists.

Now the 4,000-year-old wonders symbolize the growing struggle for Egypt’s future.

An Islamist leader here wants to destroy the four monuments and other antiquities, just as Afghanistan’s ousted Taliban dynamited ancient Buddha statues in 2001.

At the base of the pyramids and the sphinx’s feet, struggling tour guides and souvenir vendors are outraged.

If Islamists harm the monuments, says one, “We will kill them.”

In the past, such an idea would have been dismissed as foolish. Today it is one of many radical demands by Islamists, especially the ultra-religious Salafis who, along with the Muslim Brotherhood, seized power after the 2011 ouster of dictator Hosni Mubarak.

On Nov. 9, thousands of Salafis massed in Cairo’s Tahrir Square to demand that Egypt be ruled under Shariah, or Islamic law.

Days later, Murgan Salem al-Gohary, a gray-bearded Salafi who once fought in Afghanistan, condemned “idolatrous” objects on a popular television program.

“All the pagan statues and idols that were worshipped — and, we fear, would be worshipped again, or has one person in the world worshipping it — must be destroyed,” he said.

‘Salafi jihadis’ share
al-Qaida’s ideology

Al-Gohary, 50, is one of many Salafi radicals freed from prison after last year’s revolution.

Many of them lead weekly protests for “Islamization,” encourage Muslim mobs to attack minority Christians, or inspire bloody battles with soldiers and police in the Sinai.

The most radical elements split from the Nour Party, the largest Salafi group. Unlike the ruling Muslim Brotherhood, Salafis have no central leader, making it easier to splinter into often competing factions.

Egyptian media refer to the wildest-eyed factions as “Salafi jihadis,” a label those groups proudly wear.

In a recent interview, Muhammed Zawahiri, brother of al-Qaida leader Ayman Zawahiri, said: “All of us, whether Salafi jihadis or al-Qaida, are following the true Islamic religion with the same ideology.”

Twice in the 1990s, al-Gohary was sentenced to prison in absentia for advocating violence. He fled to Afghanistan and reportedly worked with the Taliban, including its destruction of the 2,000-year-old Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Wounded during the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan, he fled to Syria but was handed over to Egypt and imprisoned until Mubarak’s downfall.

He has called for renewing “jizya,” an ancient tax on “Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians,” and abolishing a tourism ministry based on “prostitution and depravity.”

During his latest TV appearance, fellow guests objected to destroying antiquities.

“This is a universal heritage,” said journalist Nabil Sharaf al-Din. “It doesn’t belong only to you.”

When a moderate Tunisian sheik pointed out that 14th-century Muslim invaders did not destroy Egypt’s monuments, al-Gohary replied that they lacked modern weapons.

‘These people used
to live in caves’

On the Giza Plateau, a 30-minute cab ride from downtown Cairo, only a few groups of Egyptian schoolchildren walk around the pyramids and the sphinx.

No customers browse nearby shops offering papyrus artwork, Pharaonic statues, camel and horse rides.

The men who work here are a tough breed; they handle the horses and camels used to attack Tahrir Square protesters in a bloody 2011 clash known as The Camel Battle.

Like many of them, Abdullah Nasr Fayed, 36, was born into tourism. He manages Nefr Bazaar and Guardian Travel Tourism Co., which includes a guesthouse with killer views of the pyramids.

This should be high season for tourists, but shop and guesthouse are both empty, reflecting the virtual collapse of that all-important industry since 2011
Egyptian antiquities threatened by Islamists | TribLIVE

Yeah I know I'm not on your friends list lol, what was the point of that? You do care what I think because you negged me and replied to my comment. :cuckoo::lmao:

The police have video evidence that the people shooting are civilians shooting and not the military or police. The ones that to shot to kill are bystanders. And Egypt will release the evidence soon.

Not to mention, the Baredi guy who is complaining about speech and democracy, he wasn't allowed to say a world or sit in Egypt when Mubarak was in power. He's trying to harm Egypt's national security interests and should be locked up.

Also, only 10% of the cabinet belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood. These people are complaining over nothing and foreign elements are hiring bystanders to shoot people to fire on protesters.

Yeah I know I'm not on your friends list lol, what was the point of that? You do care what I think because you negged me and replied to my comment. :cuckoo::lmao:

You think negging is a sign that someone 'cares?' Come now!

Protests over acquittal of seven police officers...
:eusa_eh:
Egyptian Soccer fans rampage over court verdicts
Mar 9,`13: -- Egyptian soccer fans rampaged through the heart of Cairo on Saturday, furious about the acquittal of seven police officers while death sentences against 21 alleged rioters were confirmed in a trial over a stadium melee that left 74 people dead.
The case of the Feb. 1, 2012 stadium riot in the city of Port Said at the northern tip of the Suez Canal has taken on political undertones not just because police faced allegations of negligence in the tragedy but also because the verdicts were announced at a time when Egypt is in the grip of the latest and most serious bout of political turmoil in the two years since Hosni Mubarak's ouster.

Saturday's verdicts also were handed down against the backdrop of an unprecedented wave of strikes by the nation's police force over demands for better working conditions and anger over what many believe are attempts by President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood to take control of the police force.

Tensions over the riot - which began when supporters of Port Said's Al-Masry club set upon fans of Cairo's Al-Ahly club after the final whistle of a league game that the home team won - have fueled some of the deadliest street violence in months. Police guarding the stadium, meanwhile, faced allegations ranging from not searching people entering the stadium to failing to intervene to stop the bloodshed.

Shortly after the verdict was announced Saturday, angry fans of Cairo's Al-Ahly club who had gathered in the thousands outside the team's headquarters in central Cairo went on a rampage, torching a police club nearby and storming Egypt's soccer federation headquarters before setting it ablaze. The twin fires sent plumes of thick black smoke billowing out over the Cairo skyline, prompting Defense Minister Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi to dispatch two army helicopters to extinguish the fires.

MORE

21 get death sentence while cops get off with prison sentence...
:eusa_eh:
The massacre at Port Said haunts Egypt
March 11 2013 - On Saturday March 9, 2013 the criminal court confirmed death sentence for 21 people indicted in February 2012 for the massacre at Port Said Stadium. The highest ranking police officials received 15 years in prison, and 28 other defendants were acquitted.
The massacre took place at the Stadium after a soccer game between the Al-Masry and Al Ahly clubs, after thousands of Al-Masry fans stormed the stands and the field. Fans of Al Ahly as well as other demonstrators, disappointed with the verdict, took to the streets of central Cairo. Demonstrators ransacked and then set fire to the headquarters of the Egyptian Football Federation and also burned down the adjoining Police Gezira Club.

In Port Said, hundreds gathered outside the local government headquarters after the verdict carrying flags that called for an independent republic of Port Said. The angry protesters threatened to stop the ferries that transit from Port Said to Port Foad. On January 26, 2013 the criminal court sentenced 21 out of 73 defendants to death for their involvement in the riot. The verdict sparked violence that led to more than 40 deaths in Port Said.

said_s640x427.jpg

Protestors in Port Said

Since the verdict, Canal cities have witnessed mass protests, violent clashes and street battles between anti-government protesters and security forces who had attempted to move 39 of the defendants facing trial to an unknown location. Dr. Mohamed El Baradei, a leading opposition politician wrote a sarcastic comment on his twitter account: “awaiting details of verdict to know who the mastermind behind the Port Said massacre is and learn the truth about what is happening in Egypt. I hope it is not the invisible hand that has been haunting us for 2 years.”

Protestors in Port Said are now protesting over the deaths of demonstrators. Human Rights Activists reported that the police fired indiscriminately at Port Said‘s residents over the past few weeks, but police denied responsibility, blaming the deaths on criminals taking advantage of the chaos. Police stations in almost 10 governorates went on strike last week to agitate for reform. They say the government must reform the security apparatus and remove police from politics. The government of Mohammed Morsi is struggling to stop the slide in security. But public discontent, displayed in the form of protests and demonstrations, continues to plague the country.

Read more: The massacre at Port Said haunts Egypt | Washington Times Communities

does anyone offer an explanation for this strange post soccer
game behavior?

Forum List

Back