Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

See, zoom, that rest of America is turning the alt right's tactics back on them, and you folks are crying.
Provide links to my supporting Trump. Go on ... I dare you.
I am using the alt right tactics of assuming to know what you think and do without proof. Or course you love sum Donald.

Provide links to back up your claim. If you chose to continue to play your moronic games and do not provide links, you lose.

Get at it, boy.

(now watch Jake tap dance some more, never provide links to his claim, then run away. He's so boring and predictable.)

See, zoom, that rest of America is turning the alt right's tactics back on them, and you folks are crying.
I am using the alt right tactics of assuming to know what you think and do without proof. Or course you love sum Donald.

Provide links to back up your claim. If you chose to continue to play your moronic games and do not provide links, you lose. Get at it, boy. (now watch Jake tap dance some more, never provide links to his claim, then run away. He's so boring and predictable.)
Poor alt right can't handling what they themselves dish.

:dance:

Another dimwitted douche in an Castro tee.
You cant make this communist loving, pity us crap up......lmfao

Provide links to back up your claim. If you chose to continue to play your moronic games and do not provide links, you lose. Get at it, boy. (now watch Jake tap dance some more, never provide links to his claim, then run away. He's so boring and predictable.)

Thanks for proving me right.

Of course you are alt right. Thank you for admitting it.

Of course you are alt right. Thank you for admitting it.

Thanks for showing everyone what a liar you are. Bookmarked for future use. :lol:

Yes, you are book marked for being a hypocritical alt right homer.

The fact is that CK has the right to sit down, you have the right to yell at him for it, and I have the right to tell you that you are wrong.

Is that 'right'? (heh)

Provide links to back up your claim. If you chose to continue to play your moronic games and do not provide links, you lose.

Get at it, boy.

(now watch Jake tap dance some more, never provide links to his claim, then run away. He's so boring and predictable.)

Please don't rush him. Most 2-year olds can link things easily but something seems to make it difficult when they turn 12.

His ancestors may even have had a chance of being slaves of southern democrats generations ago...

Reparations Comrades !!!!!!!!! Lol

Get at it, boy.

Please don't rush him. Most 2-year olds can link things easily but something seems to make it difficult when they turn 12.
Your senility is showing, Henry. :)

Get at it, boy.

Jake is a serial liar, proven time and again here at the USMB. He makes claims and NEVER backs them up.

Get at it, boy.

Jake is a serial liar, proven time and again here at the USMB. He makes claims and NEVER backs them up.
Ah, says the serial alt right liar.

Get at it, boy.

You never back up your shit ... just like you didn't back up your claim that I support Trump. Go on boy, go fetch my posts that show my support for Trump. Shouldn't be hard to do .... after all, you claim I actually do support him so there would be quite a few posts showing that. Get moving or keep proving you're a liar.

(watch Jake continue to duck and dodge. He will prove me correct when I say he NEVER backs up his claims because I 100% guarentee he will not provide links to his claim. Wait for it . . . )

Get at it, boy.

I nail you hard lying about the military and trump, you are the last person that should be calling others liars, you have a serious personality disorder

Get at it, boy.

I nail you hard lying about the military and trump, you are the last person that should be calling others liars, you have a serious personality disorder

He's a retarded leftist liar.

Look at all the crying alt right homers and liars.

Sadness. You have every right to be hit as hard or harder in argument with the same weapons that use against others.

Tough, kids, just the way it is.

ck has every right to say what he is saying, you have every right to protest, and I have every right to laugh at your hypocrisy.

Patriotism is not pc.......you can leave anytime you like, the Wall will.keep people out not.in.......audios leftwingers!!!!

You're right, patriotism ISN'T necessarily PC. On occasion, you have to do the non PC thing, like sitting down during the national anthem.

PC would be to stand, even in spite of how you feel this country has treated certain parts of the population.

Non PC (and therefore patriotic) is bringing attention to what you see as flaws in this country so that we can fix them.

Nobody likes to be told what they are doing is wrong, even if it is.
Or, you can try and make a difference. Right? Like take his money and help people. All sitting down does is limit farting and where out the seat of your pants.

Forum List

Back