Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Yes, you don't like K. Who cares? The man has the right to say what he thinks despite what you think, and you have the same right.
I didn't say I don't like CK. I don't know him and don't care either way about him. I have also said from the start of this stupid thread that the man has the right to say whatever he wants, so I don't know what you're ranting about. (I'm not even sure if YOU know.)

What you don't have a right to is to say things in certain ways without the same being returned to you, alt right boy.

What it seems you are saying, in your own way, here is 'consequences', which I have also been saying from the very start. CK can not stand up and make the statements that he did without having some expectation that some of that could/would come back on him - as other exercise their 1st Amendment rights in expressing how they feel - any more than I can. Absolutely anyone who doesn't like what I have to say can express that opinion. I never said they can't. BRING IT!

What I DID say, which drove you into a 'tizzy', was that I completely disagreed with your false accusation that 'Conservatives' were responsible for the creation of 'Political Correctness'. As Conservative Clint Eastwood opined, 'PC' is for pu$$ie$, libs who think they have a Constitutional Right NOT to be insulted....which ,by the way, does NOT exist. To those people I suggest, 'Man Up', 'Get tougher Skin'.

What I also said is THIS: I don't mind you criticizing me, childishly and falsely calling me names, and engaging in your pathetic personal attacks. I would expect nothing less from you. What I do mind is when ignorant, arrogant libs try to speak FOR others, TELLING others what it is they believe, feel, think, etc. You do that a lot...ADMITTEDLY.

People who do that are trying to build false narratives and false premises, trying to CREATE false perceptions/false ideas/'bad guys' where there are none. They do this because their arguments can not stand up against the other person without changing the other person's argument FOR them....which is what you try to do all the time...ADMITTEDLY. You have even vowed to continue to do that. Go for it.

Every time you say the words, :What YOU believe...what YOU think...what YOU say...etc...' I will just ignore you because you have no clue what I or anyone else believes/thinks/etc...

Jake pretty much just doesn't have a clue, period. Notice how he's marching lock step with the "alt-right" talking point that mrs. bill put out? Remember when every other word out of his mouth was to call someone on the right a "reactionary"? Ah, good times.

GM is doing a typical alt right PC deflection. He wants to say whatever he wants, but does not support that KC has the same right. JC is right there with GM in hypocrisy. Watch them attack names and personalities now.

You're truly retarded if that's what you think.

smh

Patriotism is not pc.......you can leave anytime you like, the Wall will.keep people out not.in.......audios leftwingers!!!!

someone on the left should go look what happened to the three olympians with the black power pose and how successful they were in life following it. I laugh at you all now.

The HEADLINES ARE the "protest" you DERP@!
no it's a news report. A protest is people out in the street causing havoc on their fellow citizens and burning down buildings like when a cop shots a criminal.

Are you on your period? What are all these nonsensical posts about?
CK shitting on Hitlery cause she does nothing to stop black on black crime. I agree 100% with him. that's what.

You would blame Hillary or Obama for the hemorrhoids you get from your butt plug.
I would? have you been researching butt plugs or something? I blame those who fail to do their jobs. and both of those two lefties have committed crimes. CK even agrees with me. you know, the guy you're referencing in here as the good guy.

I wouldn't know. I have no idea what he said. I didn't watch his interview or pay attention to what he has said in the past, football related.

When SF USED to be a force several seasons ago I paid close attention to CK as he QB'ed my team's nemesis. Lately he and his team have been a disappointment as a rival.

My only support for Kaepernick is his right to say whatever he wants. WHAT he says doesn't interest me.

no it's a news report. A protest is people out in the street causing havoc on their fellow citizens and burning down buildings like when a cop shots a criminal.

CK shitting on Hitlery cause she does nothing to stop black on black crime. I agree 100% with him. that's what.

You would blame Hillary or Obama for the hemorrhoids you get from your butt plug.
I would? have you been researching butt plugs or something? I blame those who fail to do their jobs. and both of those two lefties have committed crimes. CK even agrees with me. you know, the guy you're referencing in here as the good guy.

I wouldn't know. I have no idea what he said. I didn't watch his interview or pay attention to what he has said in the past, football related.

When SF USED to be a force several seasons ago I paid close attention to CK as he QB'ed my team's nemesis. Lately he and his team have been a disappointment as a rival.

My only support for Kaepernick is his right to say whatever he wants. WHAT he says doesn't interest me.
I posted it in here. take some time and read it. interesting stuff.

I can pull up the famous interview and watch it first hand if I get curious.

I can pull up the famous interview and watch it first hand if I get curious.
whatever floats your boat. stay uninformed for all I care.

zoom boing and bucky act like only the alt right extremists are patriotic, which is absolutely silly on their part. Yep, you guys are reactionary regressives for sure. What you will do after Trump is slaughtered in this election will be fun to watch.

Patriotism is not pc.......you can leave anytime you like, the Wall will.keep people out not.in.......audios leftwingers!!!!

It's not patriotic to ignore your country's flaws, or sit by silently as your country screws over a large percentage of its people.

You're right, patriotism ISN'T necessarily PC. On occasion, you have to do the non PC thing, like sitting down during the national anthem.

PC would be to stand, even in spite of how you feel this country has treated certain parts of the population.

Non PC (and therefore patriotic) is bringing attention to what you see as flaws in this country so that we can fix them.

Nobody likes to be told what they are doing is wrong, even if it is.

zoom boing and bucky act like only the alt right extremists are patriotic, which is absolutely silly on their part. Yep, you guys are reactionary regressives for sure. What you will do after Trump is slaughtered in this election will be fun to watch.

Jake uses alt-right, right on cue! :lol:

I'm not a Trump supporter, moron. But you knew that.

You're right, patriotism ISN'T necessarily PC. On occasion, you have to do the non PC thing, like sitting down during the national anthem.

PC would be to stand, even in spite of how you feel this country has treated certain parts of the population.

Non PC (and therefore patriotic) is bringing attention to what you see as flaws in this country so that we can fix them.

Nobody likes to be told what they are doing is wrong, even if it is.

PC? Who cares. He sat down, refused to sing the national anthem, people don't like it when citizens poo poo our anthem so those people are pushing back. Free speech is great.

You are using the alt right line, zoom, whether you support Trump, but we all know that you do.

You are using the alt right line, zoom, whether you support Trump, but we all know that you do.

So a person can say/do whatever they want and ... others can't call them on it if they disagree? Why it's almost as if .... you're a leftist.

Please provide links where I support Trump. Ba ha ha ha ha.

See, zoom, that rest of America is turning the alt right's tactics back on them, and you folks are crying.

Forum List

Back