Rightwing group pressures states to pass pro-Israel resolutions

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am not sure what sway North Dakota has on the world stage. But this performative action seems to be reckless in the extreme. As the "war" turns into a slaughter do the people in those states want to be seen as cheerleaders for murder ?

As usual in the US the Kochs have their shady hands at the bottom of this. How easy it is for rich extremists to affect public policy.

1700492351825.png

I am not sure what sway North Dakota has on the world stage. But this performative action seems to be reckless in the extreme. As the "war" turns into a slaughter do the people in those states want to be seen as cheerleaders for murder ?

As usual in the US the Kochs have their shady hands at the bottom of this. How easy it is for rich extremists to affect public policy.
never heard of this council....

The Gazans should have been deported when Israel won that land after Egypt initiated a war against her. Problem is, no Arab country wants these backward, hateful people.

That means America will get stuck with them.

And you will whine like a bitch when Americans start getting murdered becausec the koch brothers indulge in this nonsense.

You must be up for the 2023 Skye Award for the dumbest poster.
Explain in detail how Americans will be murdered if a state supports Israel, Limey Vermin.

Why doesn't Hamas and Iran bring this war to an end by just surrendering unconditionally?

If they are getting slaughtered, isn't that the right thing to do?

The tremendous North Dakotan people, BTW, have the right to vocalize their support for either side or none at all. Here in America, we have freedom of speech unlike the despotic nations of the Old World.

Forum List

Back