Florida wants to let a rightwing group teach history to children.

LOL! The indoctrination of college students that occurred during the Vietnam War was just the beginning.

Most College Students during the Vietnam War were Conservative. Many opposed the war but were Conservative.

Most College Students during the Vietnam War were Conservative. Many opposed the war but were Conservative.
You know a lot of the crap I spew. It is just about cleaning it up. And in each agenda the percentage of cleaning may be different and not as appetizing. And yet foundation in Prog pushing may germinate. Wasting a lot of money and resources does not play well. Especially with corrupted politicians making those who played y the rules poorer.

College students in the 60s and 70s wanted to get laid and they didn't want to serve their country. They were putty in the hands of liberal professors.

College students in the 60s and 70s wanted to get laid and they didn't want to serve their country. They were putty in the hands of liberal professors.
Every College student wants to get laid.
They also wanted nothing to do with a senseless war.
History proved them correct

Every College student wants to get laid.
They also wanted nothing to do with a senseless war.
History proved them correct
You liberals would have let the communists take over the world. Thankfully we had leaders like Nixon who stood up to Moscow.

You liberals would have let the communists take over the world. Thankfully we had leaders like Nixon who stood up to Moscow.
Can’t keep a good war going with most of the country not supporting it

Here’s a radical thought: let both Prager U and CRT teach. It would be a shit show but fun to watch. Prager U is used to being held accountable for facts whereas CRT and liberal groups feel simply entitled that their opinion be accepted as fact.

"Approved the use of content. There are a million things states approve for content in schools. Why would lefties be hysterical about it?

In July, the Florida department of education announced that it had approved the use of content by PragerU Kids for the coming school year. PragerU Kids was recently described by Time magazine as “a resource for schools”.

But it is only a “resource” because the state of Florida has deemed it so. PragerU is not an actual university. It has no accreditation. It is a conservative media company whose goal since its founding in 2009 has been to spread rightwing ideology to adults and children.

The thinking behind desantis war on educarion becomes clearer every day.Now they are inviting loony far right funded pressure groups to provide education for its oppressed kids.

Sp here is the entity that will explain the benefits of slavery (in cartoon form) to adolescent lab rats.
The fossil fuel funded group also explain climate change as fake and activists as nazis. It really is at that level.
At what point should adults step in and restore education ? I think we are way past that stage already.
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that politics should be kept out of teaching children. Am I right?

African Blacks were captured and sold by their Black captors and brought to America. The descendants of those slaves are 100 times better off than the African Blacks today.
Teach about the evil of slavery, then teach about the greatness of America.
How about just teaching history and letting the student decide how great or not America is? What's up with you constantly wanting to indoctrinate people?

LOL! The indoctrination of college students that occurred during the Vietnam War was just the beginning.
Those students helped stop terrorism in SE Asia. You should be thanking them for fighting terrorism. That is, unless you support domestic and international terrorism.

Here’s a radical thought: let both Prager U and CRT teach. It would be a shit show but fun to watch. Prager U is used to being held accountable for facts whereas CRT and liberal groups feel simply entitled that their opinion be accepted as fact.
Prager U has a cartoon video with an animated video with Frederick Douglass describing slavery as a compromise between the Founding Fathers and the Southern colonies for the benefit of the U.S. Show me where Douglass said that or even inferred that. It's a straight out lie.

Look, DeSantis is doing exactly what he's claiming the left is doing. He's bringing in these right wing groups to indoctrinate the kids. Plain and simple.

Quite frankly most parents dont know shit about history themselves. They need to stay in their lane and let the educators do the teaching and not the other way around. You really want these dumb parents controlling what your kids are taught?

How about just teaching history and letting the student decide how great or not America is? What's up with you constantly wanting to indoctrinate people?
Teaching the truth isn't indoctrination. You have a problem with the Black people in the USA being far better off than Blacks in Africa?

Teaching the truth isn't indoctrination. You have a problem with the Black people in the USA being far better off than Blacks in Africa?
Why are you afraid to let the student decide if it's great instead of telling them? What are you afraid of? Your argument that blacks in America are better off than blacks in Africa because of slavery is just your typical racist BS. As always you anti-intellectual take a complicated issue and try to boil it down to one sentence. You're absurd. Open a book. Or in your case, a few of them.

Why are you afraid to let the student decide if it's great instead of telling them? What are you afraid of? Your argument that blacks in America are better off than blacks in Africa because of slavery is just your typical racist BS. As always you anti-intellectual take a complicated issue and try to boil it down to one sentence. You're absurd. Open a book. Or in your case, a few of them.
I never said Blacks are better off in America because of slavery. I said Blacks are better off in America because of America. Don't twist my words. You'll only embarrass yourself. I'm much smarter than you are. Condescending prick.

I never said Blacks are better off in America because of slavery. I said Blacks are better off in America because of America. Don't twist my words. You'll only embarrass yourself. I'm much smarter than you are.
You know there is this saying in Africa: "“Be grateful for what you have because there are fat children starving in Mississippi.”

Also, America was a poor, fledgling country until the slaves arrived. By the beginning of the Civil War, there were more millionaires per capita in the Mississippi Valley then anywhere else in America. That was because of slavery, not because of America. All that human capital ie 14 million people were removed from one place and transported to America. You're statement is disingenuous at best, ignorant and racist at worst.

You know there is this saying in Africa: "“Be grateful for what you have because there are fat children starving in Mississippi.”

Also, America was a poor, fledgling country until the slaves arrived. By the beginning of the Civil War, there were more millionaires per capita in the Mississippi Valley then anywhere else in America. That was because of slavery, not because of America. All that human capital ie 14 million people were removed from one place and transported to America. You're statement is disingenuous at best, ignorant and racist at worst.
Lie. I said in my first post that slavery was evil and wrong. The truth is you can't accept the truth that the USA is a great country. You're the racist. You're also a lying ignorant condescending punk.

Forum List

Back