Florida wants to let a rightwing group teach history to children.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

In July, the Florida department of education announced that it had approved the use of content by PragerU Kids for the coming school year. PragerU Kids was recently described by Time magazine as “a resource for schools”.

But it is only a “resource” because the state of Florida has deemed it so. PragerU is not an actual university. It has no accreditation. It is a conservative media company whose goal since its founding in 2009 has been to spread rightwing ideology to adults and children.

The thinking behind desantis war on educarion becomes clearer every day.Now they are inviting loony far right funded pressure groups to provide education for its oppressed kids.

Sp here is the entity that will explain the benefits of slavery (in cartoon form) to adolescent lab rats.
The fossil fuel funded group also explain climate change as fake and activists as nazis. It really is at that level.
At what point should adults step in and restore education ? I think we are way past that stage already.

I bet Tommy would also like to block DeSantis from teaching the truth about slavery.

In July, the Florida department of education announced that it had approved the use of content by PragerU Kids for the coming school year. PragerU Kids was recently described by Time magazine as “a resource for schools”.

But it is only a “resource” because the state of Florida has deemed it so. PragerU is not an actual university. It has no accreditation. It is a conservative media company whose goal since its founding in 2009 has been to spread rightwing ideology to adults and children.

The thinking behind desantis war on educarion becomes clearer every day.Now they are inviting loony far right funded pressure groups to provide education for its oppressed kids.

Sp here is the entity that will explain the benefits of slavery (in cartoon form) to adolescent lab rats.
The fossil fuel funded group also explain climate change as fake and activists as nazis. It really is at that level.
At what point should adults step in and restore education ? I think we are way past that stage already.
Better than a faggot like you.

Tommy, you commenting on Florida education is really dumb because your mush head was indoctrinated

by commie bullshit in the UK unless you graduated before 1977 or so.

If I was involved in Florida power, I would upgrade real infrastructure as much as I could while we have the time. I would upgrade building codes massively to face the realities of hurricanes. There will be a time when federal help will be slower and/or minimal. Our coastal building codes need to be strengthened and building on barrier islands studied. There is going to be a day when massive quantities of building infrastructure are going to be left to rot.

If I was involved in Florida power, I would upgrade real infrastructure as much as I could while we have the time. I would upgrade building codes massively to face the realities of hurricanes. There will be a time when federal help will be slower and/or minimal. Our coastal building codes need to be strengthened and building on barrier islands studied. There is going to be a day when massive quantities of building infrastructure are going to be left to rot.
That is how the insurance industry feels about Florida, it ain't worth shit to them.

Forum List

Back