Florida wants to let a rightwing group teach history to children.

Lie. I said in my first post that slavery was evil and wrong. The truth is you can't accept the truth that the USA is a great country. You're the racist. You're also a lying ignorant condescending punk.
Your argument is "America is better than Africa". You fail to mention how the white man destroyed Africa in order to make America and Europe "great". So unless you address that little fact, your statement is laughable.

Your argument is "America is better than Africa". You fail to mention how the white man destroyed Africa in order to make America and Europe "great". So unless you address that little fact, your statement is laughable.
My argument is Black people are better off in the USA than Africa. Very simple. You're a racist.

My argument is Black people are better off in the USA than Africa. Very simple. You're a racist.
Like I said, you always try to turn a complicated issue into once sentence. You refusing to acknowledge how something came to be is equal to admitting defeat. So of course everything is simple for you. Because you are simple.

Like I said, you always try to turn a complicated issue into once sentence. You refusing to acknowledge how something came to be is equal to admitting defeat. So of course everything is simple for you. Because you are simple.
Oh, go fuck yourself you condescending prick.

Oh, go fuck yourself you condescending prick.
You really backed up your viewpoint there. How about we remove 15% of the US population then have China come in and colonize America then just abruptly leave after a hundred years. How great would America be then?

Prager U has a cartoon video with an animated video with Frederick Douglass describing slavery as a compromise between the Founding Fathers and the Southern colonies for the benefit of the U.S. Show me where Douglass said that or even inferred that. It's a straight out lie.

Look, DeSantis is doing exactly what he's claiming the left is doing. He's bringing in these right wing groups to indoctrinate the kids. Plain and simple.
CRT ignores “critical” facts about American Slavery:

* Africans sold fellow Africans into slavery
* The first American slave-owner was Black
* Most of today’s slavery worldwide is practiced by Africans and non-whites.

You really backed up your viewpoint there. How about we remove 15% of the US population then have China come in and colonize America then just abruptly leave after a hundred years. How great would America be then?
You're mentally ill. Seriously. You're not playing with a full deck. There must be a swarm of flies buzzing around your head wherever you go because you're a shithead.

You're mentally ill. Seriously. You're not playing with a full deck. There must be a swarm of flies buzzing around your head wherever you go because you're a shithead.
Great argument vs what I said. That was probably the best defense you could muster since you have no clue what I'm referencing in my response.

Great argument vs what I said. That was probably the best defense you could muster since you have no clue what I'm referencing in my response.
I know what you're referring to. However, here's the truth. America fought a bloody terrible war to end slavery. You're sick. Your hate for your country is a sickness.

I know what you're referring to. However, here's the truth. America fought a bloody terrible war to end slavery. You're sick. Your hate for your country is a sickness.
Fortunately, the good guys won. And it took a war to do so, which isnt saying much about American society.

How about just teaching history and letting the student decide how great or not America is? What's up with you constantly wanting to indoctrinate people?

Teaching….My Country right or wrong does not build good citizens
Students need to learn the good and the bad about this country so they can emulate the good and avoid the bad.

It speaks volumes on the goodness of America. You're warped.
That it took a civil war in the 1860's to get rid of slavery because half the country wanted to continue slavery? Plenty of countries banned slavery far earlier than America, in some cases hundreds of years earlier. Again, you're gaslighting in attempt to make America out as some beacon of the anti-slavery movement. It wasnt.

That it took a civil war in the 1860's to get rid of slavery because half the country wanted to continue slavery? Plenty of countries banned slavery far earlier than America, in some cases hundreds of years earlier. Again, you're gaslighting in attempt to make America out as some beacon of the anti-slavery movement. It wasnt.
Again, you only see one side. Our system isn't run by dictatorial decrees. Actually, you're very ignorant. You never heard of the underground railroad. What you're doing is the common mistake many ignorant people do. You're applying present day thinking on the culture of 150 years ago. People thought differently back then. You're stupid.

Teaching….My Country right or wrong does not build good citizens
Students need to learn the good and the bad about this country so they can emulate the good and avoid the bad.
But what you think is bad and what other Americans think is bad is two different things.

Slave owners were bad people who believed it was ok to mistreat people by forcing them to work for zero wages and awful living conditions. They were cheapskates and lazy.

Slave owners were bad people who believed it was ok to mistreat people by forcing them to work for zero wages and awful living conditions. They were cheapskates and lazy.

Cotton was sold for huge profits and plantation owners made fortunes.
They refused to share a cent with those who actually created the wealth

Cotton was sold for huge profits and plantation owners made fortunes.
They refused to share a cent with those who actually created the wealth
Everything about it was wrong. Dark time in america and it should be taught as such. Thankfully it's long gone.

Forum List

Back