Rights group says Saudi Arabian border guards fired on and killed hundreds of Ethiopian migrants

mr. back----you have a high broad forehead----phrenologists might consider you
likely to be (oy veh) "intelligent"
I have a regular forehead.

Phrenology is a joke.

And lots of our liberals have determined that I’m not “intelligent.” Of course, liberalism disqualifies them from the ability to assess such things.

I have a regular forehead.

Phrenology is a joke.

And lots of our liberals have determined that I’m not “intelligent.” Of course, liberalism disqualifies them from the ability to assess such things.
did I say that Phrenology is an ENTIRELY justified thingy?----HOWEVER---know this---
the brain does mediate the features and dimensions of the head in Ontogeny. Some
neurological anomalies present with very typical aberrations of facial features. You
do have a high prominent forehead. Of course----it is probably true that some of
the pixilated democrats of the current era---also have high foreheads

did I say that Phrenology is an ENTIRELY justified thingy?----HOWEVER---know this---
the brain does mediate the features and dimensions of the head in Ontogeny. Some
neurological anomalies present with very typical aberrations of facial features. You
do have a high prominent forehead. Of course----it is probably true that some of
the pixilated democrats of the current era---also have high foreheads
I’m not saying you’re wrong about my intelligence. 😜

I’m just curious when you have seen my forehead. :dunno:

Lol

It is, of course, an image of the character “Blutarsky” played by the late comic actor John Belushi.

Word has it that Blutarsky went on to become a US Senator. !!!
oh that is the poor kid Belushi----I did think he looked familiar

oh---difficult terrain----like hills and mountains and wild-life? Sometimes in the
State in which I grew up-----where parts were stomping grounds for DEER---the
hunters would accidentally kill a ----human that looked like a deer behind a bush.
When going to such places ALWAYS wear some RED and lots of white

High narrow crags ... almost impossible. They use Swiss cable cars. The altitude is 7400 feet. It's like a young version of the Alps..a natural fortress.

The attacks from Yemen began in 1998. The Saudis didn't fight back until 2015.
how noble---the obscenely rich Saudis did not start murdering their starving muslim bretheren to the south until 2015. It's an UMMAH thing

how noble---the obscenely rich Saudis did not start murdering their starving muslim bretheren to the south until 2015. It's an UMMAH thing

The Saudis have fed Yemen for 70 years.

What are the death toll ratios for Israel?

If you look back you will see that I never suggested that he knew about it beforehand. But I did suggest the 2 Billion Dollars was in part a pay off for J convincing his criminal father in law to look the other way.

But the repub house will look the other way. Hunter, Hunter, Hunter
To look the other way for what? The 2 billion dollars didn't go in Kushner's pocket. It was an investment in an investment group.

Kashoggi was a Saudi citizen. He was killed in his homeland of Saudi Arabia. There was no other way to look. It had nothing to do with the United States and nothing we could do about it.

Forum List

Back