The Muslims Are Upset Again

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Brazilian Soccer Star Neymar Widely Condemned By Muslim Clerics, Social Media Users For Arriving In Saudi Arabia Wearing Cross Pendant Necklace.”

This kind of stuff is what I think about whenever I see on of those COEXIST bumper stickers. You’re in the US, Dufus, the most diverse and tolerant nation on earth. Take that slogan to another nation and see how it works.

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

First hint, it's a monarchy, the most absurd form of government possible.

“Brazilian Soccer Star Neymar Widely Condemned By Muslim Clerics, Social Media Users For Arriving In Saudi Arabia Wearing Cross Pendant Necklace.”

This kind of stuff is what I think about whenever I see on of those COEXIST bumper stickers. You’re in the US, Dufus, the most diverse and tolerant nation on earth. Take that slogan to another nation and see how it works.

I always wore a cross in Saudi Arabia and brought Bibles and crosses through customs. No problem. We had Sunday school, church and vacation Bible school.

Jihad Watch exists to spread hate and fear.

What does that word mean?
It means collectivism. It means a form of government that could never really work unless super advanced AI was actually running the show.

The angels we need to run a society like that justly and fairly do not actually exist. People are far too corrupt. It only works in idealistic imaginations.

Everybody sharing equally. Everybody doing their part. Everybody this. Everybody that. No more inequality. I don't believe these things can actually be achieved by humans in the year 2023.

Liar. You can bring one Bible in for personal use.
suradie is special. You are correct re non special people in Saudi arabia
including our non-special christian army kids in that shit hole. When a
special Saudi citizen needs a doctor----they even let a jew in----but only
under condition that he never utters a hebrew prayer whilst on the holy
soil of that shit hole. Special oil people are NOT there under the conditions
of the PACT OF OMAR----business is business. As to jewish US army kids---
they don't get sent to saudi arabia----as far as I know---THAT is USA policy

If you don’t use the real Bible you are in a cult. Advise to not come in contact with any cult members. They colect information for their cult leaders for nefarious usage later on,

Last edited:
I always wore a cross in Saudi Arabia and brought Bibles and crosses through customs. No problem. We had Sunday school, church and vacation Bible school.

Jihad Watch exists to spread hate and fear.
you either are lying or were lucky that is against the law EXCEPT for foreigners in the Country. And those Foreigners that work there from the west live in walled enclaves cut off from the rest of the Country.

Liar. You can bring one Bible in for personal use.

I brought several in from Jordan that had mother of pearl covers .. they were gifts for my grandmothers stateside. Our Sunday school class had a cheap, 2 week trip to the Holy Lands every April. I went several times.

How long were you in Arabia? Do you remember the live nativity at the ballfield in Dhahran or Christmas Tree Circle... or Santa on a camel?

If you don’t use the real Bible you are in a cult. Do nit come in contact with any cult members. They colect information for their cult leaders for nefarious usage later on,
What the fuck are you talking about? Lol

Which Bible is the real one? How do you know for sure?

you either are lying or were lucky that is against the law EXCEPT for foreigners in the Country. And those Foreigners that work there from the west live in walled enclaves cut off from the rest of the Country.

We did live in an oil camp, but I was out of camp several times a week. Where did you live? I was mostly in Abqaiq.

suradie is special. You are correct re non special people in Saudi arabia
including our non-special christian army kids in that shit hole. When a
special Saudi citizen needs a doctor----they even let a jew in----but only
under condition that he never utters a hebrew prayer whilst on the holy
soil of that shit hole. Special oil people are NOT there under the conditions
of the PACT OF OMAR----business is business. As to jewish US army kids---
they don't get sent to saudi arabia----as far as I know---THAT is USA policy

So what do you or Israel want in KSA?

What the fuck are you talking about? Lol

Which Bible is the real one? How do you know for sure?

The one with Old & New Testemants. The first, best and only real Bible for man to learn from. Christianity uses it. I learned thru it.

The Bible is the holy scripture of the Christian religion, purporting to tell the history of the Earth from its earliest creation to the spread of Christianity in the first century A.D. Both the Old Testament and the New Testament have undergone changes over the centuries, including the the publication of the King James Bible in 1611 and the addition of several books that were discovered later.

The one with Old & New Testemants. Christianity uses it. I learned thru it.

The Bible is the holy scripture of the Christian religion, purporting to tell the history of the Earth from its earliest creation to the spread of Christianity in the first century A.D. Both the Old Testament and the New Testament have undergone changes over the centuries, including the the publication of the King James Bible in 1611 and the addition of several books that were discovered later.
And how do you know for sure you picked the right book?

Hilarious:

He recited a hadith that states “two religions do not coexist in the Arabian Peninsula” and a verse from the Quran 9:28 that says: “Truly the Pagans are unclean; so, let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.”

Islam is a Pagan religion. Allah was chef god of the Arabian pagan gods, the moon god. That is why the symbol of Islam is a crescent moon with a star in the middle of it (a lie).

The God of Abraham choose descendants of Jacob to bring forth the Messiah. The Jews fulfilled that role and we got the Messiah. If Arabs claim to worship the same God of Abraham, then they would follow the Messiah. Instead they are like the Jews that rejected Christ, and made up their own religion. Jews abandoned Mosaic Law and invented the Talmud. Then Muhammed invented “Islam”. Both are Satanic in nature, based off lies, and meant to keep people away from Christ and thus God.

Forum List

Back