Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

Now, it's two more hours until those guns are gone.

Look, you can't just sit there hugging your assault weapon, you're beretta is getting jealous. Put your holster on, you fool!

Can people really be this stupid? Is this a symptom of ODS or is this something else because I'm just amazed right now.
What trial do you think the sealing of records and the gag order is protecting?

Seriously. What trial is that? I am curious.
No records have been sealed ....
Yes they have - for 90 days. It's in the first link I posted that you were too lazy to read.

and no gag order has been issued....
Yes there has been, a de facto gag order. That was in the second link I provided which you were also too lazy to read.

I have little interest in any sort of discussion with the intellectually lazy. Well, flaming them is usually interesting.

.... Holy fuck you're an idiot that's creating things out of thin air in order to push your bullshit beliefs.

How do you know the guns were obtained legally? How do you know Lanza didn't have an accomplice? How do you know Lanza wasn't a part of a group that aided him or put him up to this in some way. You don't know any of these things. This is a high profile investigation and the authorities are waiting 90 days to release information so they can get all the information right and ensure they don't fuck up or hurt the victims' families. The way this is being handled by the authorities is the way virtually very high profile criminal case is handled. Can you possibly be more fucking stupid?

You're making something out of nothing because you're a paranoid idiot who so badly wants validation of your bullshit views.
What am I making? I'm just asking questions and looking for reasons for why there are sealed records and gag orders.

But, I'm not intellectually lazy, so I can understand your confusion.

That's how your mind works and why it gets confused. You right-wingers called it a de facto gag order. The police just asked the press to respect the wishes of the families.

The police have no right to ask the press to do anything.

You clearly have no idea how investigations work.

Asking to leave the families alone has nothing to do with the investigation.

The police simply passed on a request of the families during the press conference.

YOU clearly have no idea how investigations work.

How many on this thread sniping at each other agree that this is a horrible, sick thing to do....call and e-mail the families and accuse them of a conspiracy and cover-up?

Of course it is. The frightening thing is how many in this thread think there's some sort of conspiracy here.

I don't think there is a conspiracy. i think there are discrepancies that are being ignored and i want to know why.

Yes they have - for 90 days. It's in the first link I posted that you were too lazy to read.

Yes there has been, a de facto gag order. That was in the second link I provided which you were also too lazy to read.

I have little interest in any sort of discussion with the intellectually lazy. Well, flaming them is usually interesting.

.... Holy fuck you're an idiot that's creating things out of thin air in order to push your bullshit beliefs.

How do you know the guns were obtained legally? How do you know Lanza didn't have an accomplice? How do you know Lanza wasn't a part of a group that aided him or put him up to this in some way. You don't know any of these things. This is a high profile investigation and the authorities are waiting 90 days to release information so they can get all the information right and ensure they don't fuck up or hurt the victims' families. The way this is being handled by the authorities is the way virtually very high profile criminal case is handled. Can you possibly be more fucking stupid?

You're making something out of nothing because you're a paranoid idiot who so badly wants validation of your bullshit views.
What am I making? I'm just asking questions and looking for reasons for why there are sealed records and gag orders.

How do you know he is Black?

fuck you

This crazy fucking pack of people were created by the lying pieces of shit on Fox news

No records have been sealed and no gag order has been issued. Holy fuck you're an idiot that's creating things out of thin air in order to push your bullshit beliefs.

Telling us what weapons were actually used in the school would not hamper any investigation.

Why is it your business to know that? You aren't anybody special.

But, you want to know? Here is the answer: GUNS.

Yep. Guns were used. That is the weapon used, a gun.

See, right wingers have said over and over that an AR15, or a pistol, or a shotgun, or a deer rifle, are all equally deadly, that the assault rifle is no more deadly than a deer rifle or shotgun.

So, if all guns are equally deadly, no more no less, then why the hell does it matter what model of gun was used? A gun is a gun, right?

So, the weapon used was a gun.

Easy enough.

Ask the State of Connecticut. They did it.

That's how your mind works and why it gets confused. You right-wingers called it a de facto gag order. The police just asked the press to respect the wishes of the families.

The police have no right to ask the press to do anything. If the families don't want to talk to the press they don't have to.

If the press refuses to investigate because of the police then there is something amiss here.

Of course, the police have that right and so does any decent person.

The people were upset and didn't want to be bothered. The press wasn't investigating anything.

Where did you leave your mind?

The police have no right to ask the press to do anything.

The police simply passed on a request of the families during the press conference.

That's exactly what I just said. That idiot said the police have no right to ask the press to do anything and I'm pointing out that's wrong and that he has no idea how investigations or the relationship between media and police work.

The part about why someone would make it up confuses me.
Ask the State of Connecticut. They did it.

Try disobeying a request of the police and see what happens.

And, don't call me for bail.

You clearly don't understand what the words de facto or gag order mean. The results of the search warrants are being held for 90 days while the investigation is being conducted, no information is being withheld permanently. Why can you not understand simple things?

That's exactly what I just said. That idiot said the police have no right to ask the press to do anything and I'm pointing out that's wrong and that he has no idea how investigations or the relationship between media and police work.

they absolutely have the right to REQUEST anything they want. They dont have the right to enforce it. They simply have to hope people will be humane and heed to the request.

they absolutely have the right to REQUEST anything they want. They dont have the right to enforce it. They simply have to hope people will be humane and heed to the request.

I'm confused why you and I are arguing right now because we're both saying the same thing on this.

How many on this thread sniping at each other agree that this is a horrible, sick thing to do....call and e-mail the families and accuse them of a conspiracy and cover-up?

Of course it is. The frightening thing is how many in this thread think there's some sort of conspiracy here.

I don't think there is a conspiracy. i think there are discrepancies that are being ignored and i want to know why.

I told you why.

It is extremely common that when a large group of people witness/experience a highly stressful, violent incident, you'll get various accounts of it.

I explained that in depth. Its not a "conflicting stories" situation. Its a "conflicting memories" situation. Huge difference.

You need to read up on the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system, its affect on people under high stress, how it affects their vision and memory, decision making, recollection of facts, etc, etc, etc. Military and police train extensively in this topic.

That is why people who were in that incident recall it with varying details. Its normal. The cops investigating this incident know that it is a 100% normal, expected thing to get varied details.

THAT is why nothing is being done or said about it. Because its normal. Unfortunately, most of our population live a pampered, comfortable life ignorant of any real danger or hardship, thus, they believe only what they see on CSI and Law and Order.....oh, and Fox News.

Fox lies all day long about the government taking their guns.

Wow....you are soooooo obsessed with Fox News! Take a chill pill dummy!
You hate the truth don't you? Lol!

Funny thing...she never watches Fox News...yet she believes she knows more about it than anyone else.

And where does she get her info about Fox News?

From MSNBC.

Ironic....no?

You clearly don't understand what the words de facto or gag order mean. The results of the search warrants are being held for 90 days while the investigation is being conducted, no information is being withheld permanently. Why can you not understand simple things?
Well, when I said 90 days, obviously I didn't mean permanently. Do you need my help beating your strawman to a bloody pulp? I can do that, if you'd like.

Oh, and strawmen are also for the intellectually lazy. Now you know.

Well, when I said 90 days, obviously I didn't mean permanently. Do you need my help beating your strawman to a bloody pulp? I can do that, if you'd like.

Oh, and strawmen are also for the intellectually lazy. Now you know.

:blahblah: So I'm guessing you're done now that you've been made to look stupid.

I told you why.

It is extremely common that when a large group of people witness/experience a highly stressful, violent incident, you'll get various accounts of it.

I explained that in depth. Its not a "conflicting stories" situation. Its a "conflicting memories" situation. Huge difference.

You need to read up on the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system, its affect on people under high stress, how it affects their vision and memory, decision making, recollection of facts, etc, etc, etc. Military and police train extensively in this topic.

That is why people who were in that incident recall it with varying details. Its normal. The cops investigating this incident know that it is a 100% normal, expected thing to get varied details.

THAT is why nothing is being done or said about it. Because its normal. Unfortunately, most of our population live a pampered, comfortable life ignorant of any real danger or hardship, thus, they believe only what they see on CSI and Law and Order.....oh, and Fox News.

The discrepency that has yet to be answered is one between two law enofrcement agencies as it pertains to the location of the assault weapon...one said it was found by the boidy of the attacker and the other said it was found in the trunk of the attackers car.

We are not talking about 2 teachers...one who said the attacker was 5 foot 10 and the other who said he was 5 foot 6.

Forum List

Back