Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

Obama Administration Eyeing Gun Control 'Under the Radar,' Groups Warn | Fox News

Fox news has been beating this dog since before Obama took office.

they have Blood on their hands

Remember the Pittsburgh Police Dept shootings a few years ago in which 4 Pittsburgh cops were murdered, 2 of them swat team guys? The piece of human waste that did it ambushed them with an AK47. He surrendered when a swat team sniper took out his rifle, literally fired a round through the gun when it popped out a window during the shootout.

In the investigation, the guy admitted that he was pissed because he thought Obama was coming for his guns.

The gun lobby rallying up fear and hatred have blood on their hands. That you are 100% right about.

You clearly don't understand what the words de facto or gag order mean. The results of the search warrants are being held for 90 days while the investigation is being conducted, no information is being withheld permanently. Why can you not understand simple things?
Well, when I said 90 days, obviously I didn't mean permanently. Do you need my help beating your strawman to a bloody pulp? I can do that, if you'd like.

Oh, and strawmen are also for the intellectually lazy. Now you know.

:blahblah: So I'm guessing you're done now that you've been made to look stupid.
Of course, anyone who wants to figure out discrepancies is stupid, unless they are a sheep.

Ask the State of Connecticut. They did it.

That's how your mind works and why it gets confused. You right-wingers called it a de facto gag order. The police just asked the press to respect the wishes of the families.
Try disobeying a request of the police and see what happens.

And, don't call me for bail.

The police voiced the request of the parents and you just can't get the picture because you're brain dead.

Well, when I said 90 days, obviously I didn't mean permanently. Do you need my help beating your strawman to a bloody pulp? I can do that, if you'd like.

:blahblah: So I'm guessing you're done now that you've been made to look stupid.
Of course, anyone who wants to figure out discrepancies is stupid, unless they are a sheep.

No, anyone who misuses words, insinuates conspiracies where there is none and has trouble understanding basic concepts is stupid.

1- Its not your job to figure that out. Its the job of the cops, and they are working on it.

2- As I explained, twice, in depth, having varied memories of a high stress incident from the people involved is 100% normal. I cant overstated this, just how normal it is. Interview 3 cops involved in the same shootout, and 3 witnesses who saw it. You'll get 6 different memories of it. Its 100% normal.

Obama Administration Eyeing Gun Control 'Under the Radar,' Groups Warn | Fox News

Remember the Pittsburgh Police Dept shootings a few years ago in which 4 Pittsburgh cops were murdered, 2 of them swat team guys? The piece of human waste that did it ambushed them with an AK47. He surrendered when a swat team sniper took out his rifle, literally fired a round through the gun when it popped out a window during the shootout.

In the investigation, the guy admitted that he was pissed because he thought Obama was coming for his guns.

The gun lobby rallying up fear and hatred have blood on their hands. That you are 100% right about.
He was a White Supremacist and a Stormfronter. I'm sure that influenced his actions 1,000 times more than any gun lobby.

That's exactly what I just said. That idiot said the police have no right to ask the press to do anything and I'm pointing out that's wrong and that he has no idea how investigations or the relationship between media and police work.

they absolutely have the right to REQUEST anything they want. They dont have the right to enforce it. They simply have to hope people will be humane and heed to the request.

I'm confused why you and I are arguing right now because we're both saying the same thing on this.

I didnt see it that I was arguing the point with you. I was concurring with you and giving a further explanation as to how a request works.

I arghued the point where you IMPLIED that making such a request is part of an investigation. It is not. They only make the request if the families of the victims ask them to.

1- Its not your job to figure that out. Its the job of the cops, and they are working on it.

2- As I explained, twice, in depth, having varied memories of a high stress incident from the people involved is 100% normal. I cant overstated this, just how normal it is. Interview 3 cops involved in the same shootout, and 3 witnesses who saw it. You'll get 6 different memories of it. Its 100% normal.
:lmao: Yes, yes. I'm just supposed to be a sheep and a Stepford wife.

these typess of attacks were repeted arround the country when Obama was elected.

Fox news has blood on their hands

Well, when the report is released, I think all the police photos of the crime scene should be released, also. And posted in every neighborhood in the US as a reason why we need more of these kinds of weopons in circulation.

yeap and no doubt a republican voter
Then you must be, too, racist.

Have an Oreo:

oreo-1.jpg

these typess of attacks were repeted arround the country when Obama was elected.

Yes, you are 100% right. Since 2008, there has been a large spike in ambushes on police officers. There was one in the Seattle area where 4 cops were simply having breakfast and coffee in a diner, and a guy walks in and just executes them. The trend of ambushes on cops is alarming, and cops are the most visible element of our governnment..at any level...as we see them every single day in our streets.

And one of the primary reasons I told the Republican Party to fuck off last year was their public treatment of cops.

The right wing has stirred up government hatred, and distrust of the government to all-time levels. And yes, the left wing has done the same in the past, which is why I once was a right winger.

But not like this, at this level. The right has demonized police officers, and created an environment of hostility towards common government workers, including cops, and there is no doubt in my opinion that it, at least partially, contributed to some of these cop killings.

And now, they keep it going. They are slowly painting a picture that somehow the Newton Police, Connecticut State Police and other PD's in that area....have conspired with Obama to wiggle a gun law out of this. It is sick, it is disgusting, it is sad, and it is scary- because somewhere out there is a lunatic fringe right winger with a shitload of guns who is on the edge of his mental cliff....and probably watching Fox and reading shit on the internet that is nudging him closer to his edge.

Yes, you are 100% right. Since 2008, there has been a large spike in ambushes on police officers. There was one in the Seattle area where 4 cops were simply having breakfast and coffee in a diner, and a guy walks in and just executes them. The trend of ambushes on cops is alarming, and cops are the most visible element of our governnment..at any level...as we see them every single day in our streets.

And one of the primary reasons I told the Republican Party to fuck off last year was their public treatment of cops.

The right wing has stirred up government hatred, and distrust of the government to all-time levels. And yes, the left wing has done the same in the past, which is why I once was a right winger.

But not like this, at this level. The right has demonized police officers, and created an environment of hostility towards common government workers, including cops, and there is no doubt in my opinion that it, at least partially, contributed to some of these cop killings.

And now, they keep it going. They are slowly painting a picture that somehow the Newton Police, Connecticut State Police and other PD's in that area....have conspired with Obama to wiggle a gun law out of this. It is sick, it is disgusting, it is sad, and it is scary- because somewhere out there is a lunatic fringe right winger with a shitload of guns who is on the edge of his mental cliff....and probably watching Fox and reading shit on the internet that is nudging him closer to his edge.
Yes! No cops were EVER ambushed before King Obama.

:rolleyes:

No records have been sealed and no gag order has been issued. Holy fuck you're an idiot that's creating things out of thin air in order to push your bullshit beliefs.

How do you know the guns were obtained legally? How do you know Lanza didn't have an accomplice? How do you know Lanza wasn't a part of a group that aided him or put him up to this in some way. You don't know any of these things. This is a high profile investigation and the authorities are waiting 90 days to release information so they can get all the information right and ensure they don't fuck up or hurt the victims' families. The way this is being handled by the authorities is the way virtually very high profile criminal case is handled. Can you possibly be more fucking stupid?

You're making something out of nothing because you're a paranoid idiot who so badly wants validation of your bullshit views.

Telling us what weapons were actually used in the school would not hamper any investigation.

Why is it your business to know that? You aren't anybody special.

But, you want to know? Here is the answer: GUNS.

Yep. Guns were used. That is the weapon used, a gun.

See, right wingers have said over and over that an AR15, or a pistol, or a shotgun, or a deer rifle, are all equally deadly, that the assault rifle is no more deadly than a deer rifle or shotgun.

So, if all guns are equally deadly, no more no less, then why the hell does it matter what model of gun was used? A gun is a gun, right?

So, the weapon used was a gun.

Easy enough.

It matters.

If they say a rifle was used and that is the reason for all this hoopla about so called "assault" rifles when in actuality handguns were used then we know that the fucking government is never to be trusted.

I believe the ex cop that told me the rifles was not used inside the school. But that's not the "official " story now is it?

Forum List

Back