Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

R

rdean

Grandfather who comforted Sandy Hook Elementary kids says 'truthers' are targeting him - U.S. News

Conspiracy theories are nothing new, the ADL's Director of Investigative Research Mark Pitcavage points out, but they come in different stripes. One type is based on a single event, such as Sandy Hook, rather than a long-running series of complex machinations spanning the globe.

"What they tend to share is an incident occurs that is large and heinous, so much so that psychologically there will be people who are unwilling to accept a simple explanation for how the event took place,"

------------------------

Anything to protect assault weapons over babies. Oh, but don't forget to get them born.

There are some questions that need to be answered.

I have heard from a credible source (ex CT State Trooper) that the AR 15 was not used inside the school and that the hand guns were.

There happens to be a gag order now so no one can talk about it.

oh brother is right:eusa_shifty:

somebody already beat to this one...where ya been? lol

Under the obama presidency nothing seems to be investigated in a timely manor.

what would the federal government investigate about a local crime UNLESS it's a far-reaching plot that crosses state lines?

we'll wait.

but nice that you got to mention the president in a context he has nothing to do with.

cool beans. :thup:

RW?

Prove it.

Moron.

if you look at the article, it says these sandy hook 'truthers' think it's a "media"/"government" cover up to take away their guns.

does that sound like lefties to you?

Many lefties have guns...and many democrats will not vote for any new gun legislation...thus why Reid wont bring anything to a vote.

RW?

Prove it.

Moron.

if you look at the article, it says these sandy hook 'truthers' think it's a "media"/"government" cover up to take away their guns.

Many lefties have guns...and many democrats will not vote for any new gun legislation...thus why Reid wont bring anything to a vote.

i don't think that was the subject that was being discussed.

RW?

Prove it.

Moron.

yes, they were behind the 9/11 truthers..look up Obama's buddy, Van Jones

lefties don't generally shriek about their 2nd amendment rights.

there are anti-government nutters on both sides.

know what i mean, steffie-poo?

what would the federal government investigate about a local crime UNLESS it's a far-reaching plot that crosses state lines?

we'll wait.

but nice that you got to mention the president in a context he has nothing to do with.

Then why did the FBI show up in Newtown?

we'll wait.

Then why did the FBI show up in Newtown?

you actually responded to such an immature, poorly informed post?

i don't think that was the subject that was being discussed.

it was a response to your rediculous post...and I wanted to show you why your post was rediculous.

yes, they were behind the 9/11 truthers..look up Obama's buddy, Van Jones

lefties don't generally shriek about their 2nd amendment rights.

there are anti-government nutters on both sides.

know what i mean, steffie-poo?

so lefties appreciate their rights, but if they are infirnged on...they stay quiet and let them be taken away?

Interesting.

I always thought that nobody could be a bigger lowlife than 9-11 Truthers

I guess I was wrong

I always thought that nobody could be a bigger lowlife than 9-11 Truthers

I guess I was wrong

The Newtown truthers have grounds to feel as they do. Conflicting stories and gag orders. Albeit, they are nuts.

9-11 truthers had only their hatred for Bush and Israel to base it on....heck...they even had video of the planes hitting.

we'll wait.

True right wingers believe that the US government, under the Constitution, has no authority for state or local law enforcement at all. They cannot aid or assist in local law enforcement, because the Constitution doesn't allow the Feds that power, any power, other than a standing Army for national defense.

Meaning...by the far right's own logic....the FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF, Border Patrol....are all un-Constitutional agencies.

I cornered a few right wingers on this board into literally admitting that the Feds helping the local fire depts in the Colorado fires last years was NOT legal under the Constitution, and that in a hypothetical, if a fire or massive crime wave overran Honolulu, that the Feds had NO authority to allow the US Navy, or send the FBI, to assist. That it would be only the job of the state and city.

So yeah, right wingers who hold the Constitution to the exact letter of the law, do not believe the Feds have the authority to do domestic law enforcement. They've admitted that they believe this.

Forum List

Back