Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

Why hasn't all the information been released. We don't know what caliber bullets were actually used in the school do we?

There is no reason to withhold any information at this point. The killer is known;is dead and all the autopsies have been completed.

There is no need to keep us in the dark other than to push an agenda.
Plus the owner of the gun obtained it through legal means, and she is dead as well.

Folks are talking about protecting information for a trial? :lmao:

Why hasn't all the information been released. We don't know what caliber bullets were actually used in the school do we?

There is no reason to withhold any information at this point. The killer is known;is dead and all the autopsies have been completed.

Can people really be this stupid? Is this a symptom of ODS or is this something else because I'm just amazed right now.

Can people really be this stupid? Is this a symptom of ODS or is this something else because I'm just amazed right now.
What trial do you think the sealing of records and the gag order is protecting?

Seriously. What trial is that? I am curious.

Where did I mention Obama?

And why don't we know anything about what killed those kids?

What reason is there for withholding any info at this time? And what if the authorities are actually lying to us about a rifle being used in the school?

Last edited:
This case is not going to trial you moron.

The murderer is dead and the owner of the gun is dead.

I am debating with a fucking idiot.

How do you know there's not going to be more charges issued or that there's more to this case? Oh yeah, you don't. Fucking idiot.

The gun was legally owned and legally bought...so no charges will be brought against the gun retailer or wholesaler.

The gun owner, who may have been at fault, is deceased...so no charges will be brought up against her.

The attacker is also deceased.....so no charges will be brought up against him

Yeah...I pretty much know that no charges will be brought up against anyone.

Like any criminal investigation, they'll turn over every stone. Even if they, like you, are 99.9% sure of the final result, they'll investigate it. Make sure no other person was involved. Even so much as helping him find the car keys. Or teaching him how to load the gun. Anything and everything, they'll ensure no one helped.

Thats a proper investigation. And a case of this magnitude wont be completely done in less than a month like some demand. It'll continue for months. The victims deserve that level of thoroughness.

No records have been sealed and no gag order has been issued. Holy fuck you're an idiot that's creating things out of thin air in order to push your bullshit beliefs.

How do you know the guns were obtained legally? How do you know Lanza didn't have an accomplice? How do you know Lanza wasn't a part of a group that aided him or put him up to this in some way. You don't know any of these things. This is a high profile investigation and the authorities are waiting 90 days to release information so they can get all the information right and ensure they don't fuck up or hurt the victims' families. The way this is being handled by the authorities is the way virtually very high profile criminal case is handled. Can you possibly be more fucking stupid?

You're making something out of nothing because you're a paranoid idiot who so badly wants validation of your bullshit views.

the right sure wants ot make sure sandyhook produces yet more victims

How would you stop and guarantee no Sandy Hook's in the future?

You can't

Safety is an illusion. the government wants to keep you scared so you can be controlled by the promise of safety

A deranged kid can take his box of sharpened number 2 pencils and kill 4 kids in a row before someone realizes what he is doing.

Sick? Yes. But true.

Fox created this group of people.

THey LIE non stop to the American people willing to listen to them.

They tell lies bent on distorying this country.

They undemine our country from within.

AQ and the people who hate this country have a great ally in fox news

Your saying fox lies? What about your liberal media that is lying daily to promote gun control, and to cover up obama's blunders?

hey are NOW harrassing the guy who took in a pack of kids who ran when the shooting began.

A man who opened his home to children to help them is NOW being threatened by right wing nutters

Again.....where in hell does it say it was RW's????? Prove it!
There are nuts on both sides (you're proof of it!) and nobody with a right mind would threaten someone like this, especially when it was helping the children! To keep telling these lies just shows what a moron you are.

No records have been sealed and no gag order has been issued. Holy fuck you're an idiot that's creating things out of thin air in order to push your bullshit beliefs.

How do you know the guns were obtained legally? How do you know Lanza didn't have an accomplice? How do you know Lanza wasn't a part of a group that aided him or put him up to this in some way. You don't know any of these things. This is a high profile investigation and the authorities are waiting 90 days to release information so they can get all the information right and ensure they don't fuck up or hurt the victims' families. The way this is being handled by the authorities is the way virtually very high profile criminal case is handled. Can you possibly be more fucking stupid?

You're making something out of nothing because you're a paranoid idiot who so badly wants validation of your bullshit views.

Telling us what weapons were actually used in the school would not hamper any investigation.

How do you know there's not going to be more charges issued or that there's more to this case? Oh yeah, you don't. Fucking idiot.

The gun was legally owned and legally bought...so no charges will be brought against the gun retailer or wholesaler.

The gun owner, who may have been at fault, is deceased...so no charges will be brought up against her.

The attacker is also deceased.....so no charges will be brought up against him

Yeah...I pretty much know that no charges will be brought up against anyone.

Like any criminal investigation, they'll turn over every stone. Even if they, like you, are 99.9% sure of the final result, they'll investigate it. Make sure no other person was involved. Even so much as helping him find the car keys. Or teaching him how to load the gun. Anything and everything, they'll ensure no one helped.

Thats a proper investigation. And a case of this magnitude wont be completely done in less than a month like some demand. It'll continue for months. The victims deserve that level of thoroughness.

I dont disagree.

But when it was originally reported by the CT state policxe that the assault rifle was found in the car locked and not fired, and then the local police said the AR was used in the shooting...and CBS asked for an explanation for the discepency.....it would have been proper to say "there was an error in our origfinal report"

Instead, they simply said "no more information" until the investigation was complete.

It opens the door for conspiracy theories.

The part about why someone would make it up confuses me.
Ask the State of Connecticut. They did it.

That's how your mind works and why it gets confused. You right-wingers called it a de facto gag order. The police just asked the press to respect the wishes of the families.

The police have no right to ask the press to do anything. If the families don't want to talk to the press they don't have to.

If the press refuses to investigate because of the police then there is something amiss here.

Last edited:
How many on this thread sniping at each other agree that this is a horrible, sick thing to do....call and e-mail the families and accuse them of a conspiracy and cover-up?

of course it is sick....are they really emailing the families?

hey are NOW harrassing the guy who took in a pack of kids who ran when the shooting began.

A man who opened his home to children to help them is NOW being threatened by right wing nutters

Again.....where in hell does it say it was RW's????? Prove it!
There are nuts on both sides (you're proof of it!) and nobody with a right mind would threaten someone like this, especially when it was helping the children! To keep telling these lies just shows what a moron you are.

dear fucking lying idiot,

To pretend its about lables instead of ideas is bat shit crazy.

Gun assholes are not Obama voters.

these people who are claiming its all a cover up are Gun assholes.

Enjoy what your right wing lies has done to people.

Fox news should be shut the fuck down

How many on this thread sniping at each other agree that this is a horrible, sick thing to do....call and e-mail the families and accuse them of a conspiracy and cover-up?

Of course it is. The frightening thing is how many in this thread think there's some sort of conspiracy here.

I dont think I have seen a single post supporting the conspiracy....just rationalizing WHY some that are paranoid think there is a conspiracy.

Hannity was raging last night about the NY gun law and the 7 round magazine limit, down from 10, bitching about "what if intruders come in, and you shoot them 7 times, but need 3 more rounds, and you dont have them, the blood is on YOUR hands".

Wow. Getting crazy out there. But...I have a 30 round mag for my AR. And I suppose if 31 men invade my home and I need that 1 more round, yep, it could happen!!!!

But I may need an RPG. What if the armed intruders break through my front door in an armored car, huh???? I need to defend myself from that too, so only an RPG is appropriate.

But, what if they are using a private airplane to fly around my house and shoot at me from above? I think I may need an anti-aircraft gun mounted on my roof. The blood is on the hands of those who deny me my anti-aircraft gun!!!!!!

Oh, wait, remember that guy in Cali that stole the national guard's tank and went on a rampage? What if he came to my home. How would I defend myself? I need an Abrams tank. Its my right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back