Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

"The families have requested no press interviews and we are asking that this request be honored."

Otherwise known as de facto gag order.

despp: State Police Investigate Newtown School Shooting <--- Connecticut government.

Damn, folks really can't be this stupid....

The families don't want to do interviews and the authorities are asking for that request to be respected and that's a gag order? You're a fucking moron.
What part of de facto gag order confuses you?

The part where you use words incorrectly and clearly have poor reading comprehension.

Im far less concerned about the conflicting memories of this incident.......than I am about the people who believe this is a government conspiracy. That concerns me, because people who are that paranoid about their government are far more dangerous than the government itself.

How is that a gag order cocksucker? The search warrants are being sealed so as not to taint the investigation or influence juries as is the case in virtually every high profile criminal case. No one is being ordered not to talk.

This case is not going to trial you moron.

The murderer is dead and the owner of the gun is dead.

I am debating with a fucking idiot.

How do you know there's not going to be more charges issued or that there's more to this case? Oh yeah, you don't. Fucking idiot.

The gun was legally owned and legally bought...so no charges will be brought against the gun retailer or wholesaler.

The gun owner, who may have been at fault, is deceased...so no charges will be brought up against her.

The attacker is also deceased.....so no charges will be brought up against him

Yeah...I pretty much know that no charges will be brought up against anyone.

"The families have requested no press interviews and we are asking that this request be honored."

Otherwise known as de facto gag order.

despp: State Police Investigate Newtown School Shooting <--- Connecticut government.

Damn, folks really can't be this stupid....

The families don't want to do interviews and the authorities are asking for that request to be respected and that's a gag order? You're a fucking moron.
What part of de facto gag order confuses you?

The part about why someone would make it up confuses me.

Im far less concerned about the conflicting memories of this incident.......than I am about the people who believe this is a government conspiracy. That concerns me, because people who are that paranoid about their government are far more dangerous than the government itself.

really?

The 9-11 truthers proved to be dangerous?

The Obama birthers proved to be dangerous?

Jesus...there have been paranoid people roaming the earth since the beginning of mankind.....I would think by now we are used to having them around us.

This case is not going to trial you moron.

The murderer is dead and the owner of the gun is dead.

I am debating with a fucking idiot.

How do you know there's not going to be more charges issued or that there's more to this case? Oh yeah, you don't. Fucking idiot.

The gun was legally owned and legally bought...so no charges will be brought against the gun retailer or wholesaler.

The gun owner, who may have been at fault, is deceased...so no charges will be brought up against her.

The attacker is also deceased.....so no charges will be brought up against him

Yeah...I pretty much know that no charges will be brought up against anyone.

Got any lottery numbers? It's sad that you're still in the position in life that you are with your obvious psychic prowess.

The man is being harrassed by your right wing assholes.

You know you assholes who say things like "just try and take my guns".

He is being called a traitor.

By people who hoard guns

There wouldn't be anything said about it if the left wasn't using this disastor to promote gun control, even the president and vice president. It takes two to tango and the liberals started this dance.

Fox created this group of people.

THey LIE non stop to the American people willing to listen to them.

They tell lies bent on distorying this country.

They undemine our country from within.

AQ and the people who hate this country have a great ally in fox news

Bring back the fairness doctrine and see how much more Foix can lie to the people

Why hasn't all the information been released. We don't know what caliber bullets were actually used in the school do we?

There is no reason to withhold any information at this point. The killer is known;is dead and all the autopsies have been completed.

There is no need to keep us in the dark other than to push an agenda.

They make the nutters feel like they are living in reality instead of the Bat shit crazy land they created in tehdir heads.

Forum List

Back