Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

That's how your mind works and why it gets confused. You right-wingers called it a de facto gag order. The police just asked the press to respect the wishes of the families.

The police have no right to ask the press to do anything. If the families don't want to talk to the press they don't have to.

If the press refuses to investigate because of the police then there is something amiss here.

Of course, the police have that right and so does any decent person.

The people were upset and didn't want to be bothered. The press wasn't investigating anything.

Where did you leave your mind?

The press is our only source of non biased information or at least it's supposed to be.

You can't believe anything the fucking cops say.

Of course it is. The frightening thing is how many in this thread think there's some sort of conspiracy here.

I don't think there is a conspiracy. i think there are discrepancies that are being ignored and i want to know why.

I told you why.

It is extremely common that when a large group of people witness/experience a highly stressful, violent incident, you'll get various accounts of it.

I explained that in depth. Its not a "conflicting stories" situation. Its a "conflicting memories" situation. Huge difference.

You need to read up on the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system, its affect on people under high stress, how it affects their vision and memory, decision making, recollection of facts, etc, etc, etc. Military and police train extensively in this topic.

That is why people who were in that incident recall it with varying details. Its normal. The cops investigating this incident know that it is a 100% normal, expected thing to get varied details.

THAT is why nothing is being done or said about it. Because its normal. Unfortunately, most of our population live a pampered, comfortable life ignorant of any real danger or hardship, thus, they believe only what they see on CSI and Law and Order.....oh, and Fox News.

There are 2 conflicting reports from the cops you idiot. It has nothing to do with anyone's memories.

Either the rifle was in the car or it wasn't.

The police have no right to ask the press to do anything. If the families don't want to talk to the press they don't have to.

If the press refuses to investigate because of the police then there is something amiss here.

The people were upset and didn't want to be bothered. The press wasn't investigating anything.

The press is our only source of non biased information or at least it's supposed to be.

There is no information from upset parents that we need to get.

You really have a problem with your mind.

Fix news sued in court for the right to lie to their veiwers you idiot

No they didn't you lying piece of shit.

The lawsuit was about wrongful termination.

Try looking at the facts and stop listening to media matters, huff-po and the rest of the left wing media.

Learn to think for yourself, if possible.

Now please show evidence that Fox has lied about this current subject.

these typess of attacks were repeted arround the country when Obama was elected.

Fox news has blood on their hands

Yes, you are 100% right. Since 2008, there has been a large spike in ambushes on police officers. There was one in the Seattle area where 4 cops were simply having breakfast and coffee in a diner, and a guy walks in and just executes them. The trend of ambushes on cops is alarming, and cops are the most visible element of our governnment..at any level...as we see them every single day in our streets.

And one of the primary reasons I told the Republican Party to fuck off last year was their public treatment of cops.

The right wing has stirred up government hatred, and distrust of the government to all-time levels. And yes, the left wing has done the same in the past, which is why I once was a right winger.

But not like this, at this level. The right has demonized police officers, and created an environment of hostility towards common government workers, including cops, and there is no doubt in my opinion that it, at least partially, contributed to some of these cop killings.

And now, they keep it going. They are slowly painting a picture that somehow the Newton Police, Connecticut State Police and other PD's in that area....have conspired with Obama to wiggle a gun law out of this. It is sick, it is disgusting, it is sad, and it is scary- because somewhere out there is a lunatic fringe right winger with a shitload of guns who is on the edge of his mental cliff....and probably watching Fox and reading shit on the internet that is nudging him closer to his edge.
Yes! No cops were EVER ambushed before King Obama.

:rolleyes:

Have you kept up with the trend? I have, because it is very personal to me. And the last 5 years have seen a huge spike in cops being ambushed. Cops killed by gunfire goes up and down like a roller coaster year to year, most of the time invovling domestic violence calls and traffic stops, and occassionally on armed robberies and other stuff.

But they are usually tied to another traditional crime.

But the last 5 years, there has been a big spike in cop killings where the primary motive was to simply kill a cop, and the dirt bag took actions to make that happen. Faking a 911 call to get cops to show up and set up the gunfight. Ambushing them while they sit in their cars working on reports (NOTE: For all you fellow officers out there, STOP picking the same grocery store every day to hide behind and type those things, I was guilty of that also, but sadly, these lunatics are paying attention to our habits, and we must not get complacent and keep the same routine).

Nice strawman.

No one is asking for information from the parents you dipshit. We are asking questions to the police and other agencies that work for us!

The parents don't have to talk to the press if they don't want to. The cops have nothing to do with that.

I imagine some of the families of 9-11 victims are traumatized by the (inside job) 9-11 conspiracy tin foil hats and we know they are left wingers. I expect the Sandy Hook conspiracy involves the same people.

Yes, you are 100% right. Since 2008, there has been a large spike in ambushes on police officers. There was one in the Seattle area where 4 cops were simply having breakfast and coffee in a diner, and a guy walks in and just executes them. The trend of ambushes on cops is alarming, and cops are the most visible element of our governnment..at any level...as we see them every single day in our streets.

And one of the primary reasons I told the Republican Party to fuck off last year was their public treatment of cops.

The right wing has stirred up government hatred, and distrust of the government to all-time levels. And yes, the left wing has done the same in the past, which is why I once was a right winger.

But not like this, at this level. The right has demonized police officers, and created an environment of hostility towards common government workers, including cops, and there is no doubt in my opinion that it, at least partially, contributed to some of these cop killings.

And now, they keep it going. They are slowly painting a picture that somehow the Newton Police, Connecticut State Police and other PD's in that area....have conspired with Obama to wiggle a gun law out of this. It is sick, it is disgusting, it is sad, and it is scary- because somewhere out there is a lunatic fringe right winger with a shitload of guns who is on the edge of his mental cliff....and probably watching Fox and reading shit on the internet that is nudging him closer to his edge.
Yes! No cops were EVER ambushed before King Obama.

:rolleyes:

Have you kept up with the trend? I have, because it is very personal to me. And the last 5 years have seen a huge spike in cops being ambushed. Cops killed by gunfire goes up and down like a roller coaster year to year, most of the time invovling domestic violence calls and traffic stops, and occassionally on armed robberies and other stuff.

But they are usually tied to another traditional crime.

But the last 5 years, there has been a big spike in cop killings where the primary motive was to simply kill a cop, and the dirt bag took actions to make that happen. Faking a 911 call to get cops to show up and set up the gunfight. Ambushing them while they sit in their cars working on reports (NOTE: For all you fellow officers out there, STOP picking the same grocery store every day to hide behind and type those things, I was guilty of that also, but sadly, these lunatics are paying attention to our habits, and we must not get complacent and keep the same routine).
If you can provide some independent data, I will be happy to inspect it. As this is very personal to you, I have to think of your tracking this as being dubiously unbiased.

Nice strawman.

No one is asking for information from the parents you dipshit. We are asking questions to the police and other agencies that work for us!

You don't even know what we are talking about, so shut up! You're too lazy to follow the tread.

there is video in the links you lying stupid fucking piece of pig shit lined with puke

fuck you

This crazy fucking pack of people were created by the lying pieces of shit on Fox news

Who the hell are you talking to?? Helps to use the quote function you moron.....
So how long have you been watching Fox new? Oh that's right, you don't, you just belief everything that the loony left and MSN tell you! You just suck in it with no questions ... Lol!

Lying is all the right has left in its corner now.

Nothing but fucking lies is what your party is now reduced to.

Enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way down you dinosaur

Nice strawman.

You don't even know what we are talking about, so shut up! You're too lazy to follow the tread.

Sure I do.

Your suggesting that we want info from the parents and that's not the case.

And BTW I'm not black.

I don't think there is a conspiracy. i think there are discrepancies that are being ignored and i want to know why.

I told you why.

It is extremely common that when a large group of people witness/experience a highly stressful, violent incident, you'll get various accounts of it.

I explained that in depth. Its not a "conflicting stories" situation. Its a "conflicting memories" situation. Huge difference.

You need to read up on the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous system, its affect on people under high stress, how it affects their vision and memory, decision making, recollection of facts, etc, etc, etc. Military and police train extensively in this topic.

That is why people who were in that incident recall it with varying details. Its normal. The cops investigating this incident know that it is a 100% normal, expected thing to get varied details.

THAT is why nothing is being done or said about it. Because its normal. Unfortunately, most of our population live a pampered, comfortable life ignorant of any real danger or hardship, thus, they believe only what they see on CSI and Law and Order.....oh, and Fox News.

There are 2 conflicting reports from the cops you idiot. It has nothing to do with anyone's memories.

Either the rifle was in the car or it wasn't.

Ah, yes, let me defer to YOUR knowledge....from all the crime scenes you have been on and taken part with investigating: Go ahead....tell me?

Next, since you have no experience with the above, have you ever trained one single minute in crime scene response? Well, every SWAT team in Americe will tell you the same thing:

- If you respond to an active shooter incident, meaning a person or persons is actively killing people, and you show up, and you see ANY GUN laying around, any at all, you SECURE IT. You dont know if there are more suspects around, hiding, hunting, whatever, so if you SEE A GUN, you SECURE IT. You dont leave loose guns laying around until we KNOW the scene is secure.

Now, what does that mean? It means that a few things could have happened:

- Cops show up, see a rifle laying on the ground, and throw it in a locked car (suspects). This is very unlikely in my opinion, but who knows, people under stress do weird things, even those trained to deal with it.

- Cops show up, chaos is in the air, and one sees a rifle in the back of an unknown car (they didnt know whose car it was at the initial arrival). A cop decides to take that gun out, SECURE IT, and keep moving. Now THIS is the detail I find very likely. I wouldn't pass that gun without securing it. WHO would? You dont know if the guy is still alive, is he alone, is he hiding? Im sure not leaving a gun laying there for someone to get to.

So, is it possible someone took that gun out of the car to SECURE IT, and there were conflicting reports on scene like "The gun was in the school" and "No, the gun was in the car"??? Absolutely.

And there are probably dozens of details like this to sort out.

You people who have never worked a crime scene are simply ignorant to the realities of it. You watch too much CSI and Fox. You need to shut the fuck up, let the people do their jobs, and you'll get your "troof" when the time comes.

Lying is all tbhe right has left in itsw corner now.

Nothing but fucking lies is what your party is npow reduced to.

Enjoy your last mouthful of tar on your way down you dinosaur

You can't prove anyone has lied.

I bet third grade was the toughest five years of your life.

Nice strawman.

Sure I do.

Your suggesting that we want info from the parents and that's not the case.

And BTW I'm not black.

:badgrin: That was cute. Not only is this idiot too stupid to follow along with the thread but he managed to toss in some humorous racism as well. Well done.

Forum List

Back