Right Wing Racism

William, you need to extend that to much of the human race - actually all of it. ...It doesn't matter if people are even the same shade, they will find something to disagree about and fight about.

Sure.

But there's a marked difference between the level of friction inter-race and intra-race. The former is much higher than the latter.

The latter is a built-in problem of life.

The former isn't.

It's a completely imported, constructed, manufactured problem. We have the means to rid ourselves of it: by separating the races, or at least acknowledging the friction and moving toward policies that reflect the understanding.

William, you need to extend that to much of the human race - actually all of it. ...It doesn't matter if people are even the same shade, they will find something to disagree about and fight about.

Sure.

But there's a marked difference between the level of friction inter-race and intra-race. The former is much higher than the latter.

The latter is a built-in problem of life.

The former isn't.

It's a completely imported, constructed, manufactured problem. We have the means to rid ourselves of it: by separating the races, or at least acknowledging the friction and moving toward policies that reflect the understanding.

You're a pathetic idiot and a sniveling coward. How (and why) you live with yourself is a mystery. What a fucking failure of a human being.

You are the racist if you truly believe that drivel you posted.

How is wanting to let hard working americans of all backgrounds keep more of their money in any way subtly related to racism?

How is my wanting to cut back on government so it doesn't totally fail, resulting in all entitlement programs from welfare to social security collapsing in any way racist?

This thread and first post is so dishonest, no wonder why 5 out of your 8 reputation "scores" were negative (not that i left you any rep comment), that is what happens when you are dishonetly race hustling.

What I posted is not something to be believed, it is something that actually happened. The firing of John Derbyshire, and the southern strategy for getting racists to vote republican, are what is sometimes called reality. Deny them all you want, it in no way changes them or removes them.

The racist rhetoric would require a longer explanation but I wonder if you'd believe, that is understand that aspect? You see belief is not part of this, coded language is the piece you are having a hard time with. Put on your thinking cap and do a Rorschach test of words: Busing, welfare, government, food stamps, crime, affirmative action, inner city, drugs, states rights, LBJ, civil rights, voting rights, immigrants, entitlement, work ethic....

When light is shown on the message the messenger is shot, things never change it seems.

Fox Regularly Uses The "Racial Code Words" Denounced By Fox's Juan Williams | Media Matters for America

John Derbyshire firing a positive sign in fight against racist rhetoric in media

"The amygdala is the spot in the brain I accuse of making us seem to lack humility -- the part of our brain that can cause us to haughtily dismiss information we find threatening or don’t understand." Steve Volkand

How is wanting to let hard working americans of all backgrounds keep more of their money in any way subtly related to racism?

How is my wanting to cut back on government so it doesn't totally fail, resulting in all entitlement programs from welfare to social security collapsing in any way racist?

This thread and first post is so dishonest, no wonder why 5 out of your 8 reputation "scores" were negative (not that i left you any rep comment), that is what happens when you are dishonetly race hustling.

What I posted is not something to be believed, it is something that actually happened. The firing of John Derbyshire, and the southern strategy for getting racists to vote republican, are what is sometimes called reality. Deny them all you want, it in no way changes them or removes them.

The racist rhetoric would require a longer explanation but I wonder if you'd believe, that is understand that aspect? You see belief is not part of this, coded language is the piece you are having a hard time with. Put on your thinking cap and do a Rorschach test of words: Busing, welfare, government, food stamps, crime, affirmative action, inner city, drugs, states rights, LBJ, civil rights, voting rights, immigrants, entitlement, work ethic....

When light is shown on the message the messenger is shot, things never change it seems.

Fox Regularly Uses The "Racial Code Words" Denounced By Fox's Juan Williams | Media Matters for America

John Derbyshire firing a positive sign in fight against racist rhetoric in media

"The amygdala is the spot in the brain I accuse of making us seem to lack humility -- the part of our brain that can cause us to haughtily dismiss information we find threatening or don’t understand." Steve Volkand

I completely understand the "concept" you are talking about. I just think the "concept" is bullshit and that you are a race hustler for even trying to go there.

Do some americans, regardless of political lean, use other words that don't seem racist to express their racial prejudices? Sure, but don't try and push this dishonest crap that its some republican gameplan, that is what is bullshit and turns you into nothing more than a petty race hustler.

Not racist: “Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Not racist:
kkk-byrd.jpg

Not racist: “Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Not racist:
kkk-byrd.jpg

Thanks for proving my point with evidence ;)

I completely understand the "concept" you are talking about. I just think the "concept" is bullshit and that you are a race hustler for even trying to go there.

Do some americans, regardless of political lean, use other words that don't seem racist to express their racial prejudices? Sure, but don't try and push this dishonest crap that its some republican gameplan, that is what is bullshit and turns you into nothing more than a petty race hustler.

Getting closer!

But I still won't answer your question, because of the extrapolation necessary to frame it.

You're a pathetic idiot and a sniveling coward. How (and why) you live with yourself is a mystery. What a fucking failure of a human being.

I'm actually pretty successful in most of the areas where these things are measured. Great job, some nice professional accomplishments, happy and thriving family, in good health and cripety, I'm even dragging my rear to church these days.

I do have one spectacular failing, though:

The inability to resist the temptation to respond to you.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:
yea nay
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7%–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0%–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5%–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0%–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%–16%)
[edit]
Those Southern Democrats later changed parties and became Republicans ... siding with the Southern Republican opposition to Civil Rights.

Last edited:

I'm actually pretty successful in most of the areas where these things are measured. Great job, some nice professional accomplishments, happy and thriving family, in good health and cripety, I'm even dragging my rear to church these days.

No matter what you do (or claim on the internet) you will always be a loser and a failure as long as your miserable little life is ruled by your fears. You can't help being as stupid as you clearly are, but you can at least try to grow a pair and master your fears a little. If you are dragging your worthless ass to church as you claim you might want to try listening while you are there once in a while.

Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

Anything wrong with this? The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

Republicans are clearly the party for racists, but they will say it is us who keep blacks down with welfare. :cuckoo: Nice spin. No intelligent black person is buying that. Only rich ones like Herman Cain.

They don't tolerate gays but then suggest it is us who are the intolerant of their views because we won't allow them to descriminate.

They attack women but then say we are the ones who are attacking women. :cuckoo:

They wage class warfare on the middle class and say we are waging the war on the rich just for suggesting the Bush tax breaks should end. And they were only meant to be temporary in the first place. Why cry at the end of the line, especially when they didn't work?

Any Klan members on USMB claim to be Democrats? I didn't think so. Ask them who they're voting for and they'll say Ron Paul or now Mitt Romney. Why Herman Cain could never be their nominee. They would lose the south.

Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

Republicans are clearly the party for racists, but they will say it is us who keep blacks down with welfare. :cuckoo: Nice spin. No intelligent black person is buying that. Only rich ones like Herman Cain.

They don't tolerate gays but then suggest it is us who are the intolerant of their views because we won't allow them to descriminate.

They attack women but then say we are the ones who are attacking women. :cuckoo:

They wage class warfare on the middle class and say we are waging the war on the rich just for suggesting the Bush tax breaks should end. And they were only meant to be temporary in the first place. Why cry at the end of the line, especially when they didn't work?

Any Klan members on USMB claim to be Democrats? I didn't think so. Ask them who they're voting for and they'll say Ron Paul or now Mitt Romney. Why Herman Cain could never be their nominee. They would lose the south.

These idiot libs always split people into groups so they can say.. We support this group... We support that group. Liberty is good for all the American people, being a slave to all powerful federal government is the leftist way. The Democrat party has always been and continues to be the party of slavery

National Review

These idiot libs always split people into groups so they can say.. We support this group... We support that group. Liberty is good for all the American people, being a slave to all powerful federal government is the leftist way. The Democrat party has always been and continues to be the party of slavery

What this jackass means is don't have a government that plays the referee in the game of business and let the corporations decide how much they pay us, how many hours a week we work, if we get paid sick days, where they manufacture their products and how much in taxes they should pay. Or how much poison they dump into our rivers and streams.

We aren't slaves to government. We appreciate a government that works for We the People and we don't appreciate a government that has been taken over by the top 1%. They've been trying to take over the country for hundreds of years. Finally with Citizens United they are close to finishing the job. Vote Romney and they will.

P.S. Their policies don't benefit you in any way. You don't make enough. You are a slave.

National Review

And if you knew what you were talking about you would know that it is the GOP that divide us into groups so we vote against our own financial interests. Every middle class voter voting GOP is voting against their own financial interests. How have they won you idiots over? God, Gays, Guns and Racism. Wedge issues. Or you think you would do better under the GOP way and that just makes you bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Another hyperbolic lefty jackass misusing words in an offensive manner he is too stupid to even realize.

Forum List

Back