Right Wing Racism

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by midcan5, Apr 10, 2012.

1. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,306
    Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

Anything wrong with this? The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I think that the conservative strategy -- talk about cutting taxes instead of ******* -- hasn't worked.

I'm not suggesting that as conservatives we all start spewing racial epithets.

I am suggesting we BE MORE HONEST ABOUT REAL MOTIVATIONS.

The truth is -- and conservatives will scream -- that race is a much bigger issue than we like to say. White conservatives don't really think it's so horrible, awful, terrible that a little ol' white granny gets Social Security. What gets their goat is a black welfare mama pumping out all these little future Trayvons, and doing it on the white dime.

We need to start talking honestly. We need to separate the races.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm thinking the same should happen with Obama and Holder, as with Derbyshire. Racists are racists, whatever their color.

4. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    We need to separate the races, in part because of this:

The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email editors@takimag.com to buy additional rights. The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

What this means is that life in a society predicated on "equality" becomes a virtual torture chamber when... we aren't actually equal. Resources are wrongly "equalized" in such a way as to penalize whites heavily, and reward black unjustifiably. That's a major fucking problem that nobody is talking about.

5. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,825
    The democrat party is the historic party of racism. 60's segregationists were democrats. Al Gore's father senator Gore was a segregationist. Democrat senator Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK and often used the "N" word in public. High profile newspaper cartoonists portrayed a Black woman, Dr. Condie Rice in nasty cartoons depicting her as a caricature of a slave woman and nobody even apologized much less was fired for it. Lefties play the race card when they have nothing else in their hand.

6. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    When you post on Left-Wing racism then I will give a shit..

won't hold my breath though

7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    The way it's going, you won't be able to say "what's on teevee tonight?" without some race baiting liberoidal dickweed hearing "******". :rolleyes:

8. GUNSIDEAUG

GUNSIDEAUG BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Time magazine 1956 : Has there been any notable improvment or have the problems mentioned ( 56 ) years ago only grown ?

9. GUNSIDEAUG

GUNSIDEAUG BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
  10. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,495
    Saying right wing racism, is like saying wet water.