Right Wing Racism

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gnmUyminI]Obama "Typical White Person" Racist Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

Anything wrong with this? The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

This is ludicris.

Are you really trying to put forth the notion that people who want to cut taxes are doing so because they are "racists"

If that is the case this is so pathetic, if not thank god.

Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

Anything wrong with this? The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

This is ludicris.

Are you really trying to put forth the notion that people who want to cut taxes are doing so because they are "racists"

That's what he is trying to say...Didn't work to good for pre nazi germany or Zimbabwe didn't it, but a idiot will blindly keep supporting such.

Last edited:
Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams:these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs
Posted by Leslie Brodie ⋅ 2012/04/11 ⋅ Leave a Comment
In an online interview this week, Michelle Williams spoke openly of her frustration with what she calls the massive racial problem in this country, especially over the Trayvon Martin case. She admits that her sadness over the case was overwhelming and that she spoke harshly during the online segment.

Her words were not taken lightly and were replayed Tuesday morning by nationally syndicated radio talk show host Bubba the Love Sponge.

Michelle said during the interview, “Let me tell you, the things that’s about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these —- people. It has been long overdue. My prize right now this evening … is gonna be the bounty, the arrest, dead or alive, for George Zimmerman. You feel me?”

Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams:these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs « The Leslie Brodie Report

williams........panther, animal, sub human excrement

Warrior102 said:
Hi, you have received -603 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Race this - you assfucking little Goddamned beaaaaaaaaaathc. Thanks, and have a nice day

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.

Warrior,

When posters leave deep, thought out messages, but do not accept personal replies of thanks, it is necessary that I thank them here for their rep and insightful commentary. You too have a nice day.

mc5

He always draws the beach into it, in such a beautiful and insightful way. I can almost smell the ocean air.

Warrior102 said:
Hi, you have received -603 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Race this - you assfucking little Goddamned beaaaaaaaaaathc. Thanks, and have a nice day

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.

Warrior,

When posters leave deep, thought out messages, but do not accept personal replies of thanks, it is necessary that I thank them here for their rep and insightful commentary. You too have a nice day.

mc5

He always draws the beach into it, in such a beautiful and insightful way. I can almost smell the ocean air.

I think the original post is neg worthy, if your a person who hands out negative reps (I typically do not), considering its is dishonestly portraying people who want to cut back on government taxation and spending as racists.

Warrior,

mc5

I think the original post is neg worthy, if your a person who hands out negative reps (I typically do not), considering its is dishonestly portraying people who want to cut back on government taxation and spending as racists.

Only if you're not willing to consider the source, who has negged me on this board for showing up.

You know that Zimmerman is a registered democrat. You should know that Al Gore's father democrat senator Albert Gore was a segregationist. You should know that the segregation movement was motivated by democrats and congressional democrats dried to block the Civil Rights act. After the 60's the democrat party became the plantation party dolling out money to poverty pimps and destroying Black families with federal policies and attacking successful Black people who escaped the plantation. It wasn't the right wing that tried to destroy Justice Thomas and Dr. Condie Rice, it was the left. The hate-filled left wing giggled about extremely offensive racist cartoons depicting Dr. Rice as a slave mammy with distorted features and ragged clothes because they hated the president who appointed her. She was nothing to the left and that's the way they see the Black population. Today they attack an Army Airborne Veteran who isn't even in the political spotlight because he is Black and a republican and successful.

You know that Zimmerman is a registered democrat. You should know that Al Gore's father democrat senator Albert Gore was a segregationist. You should know that the segregation movement was motivated by democrats and congressional democrats dried to block the Civil Rights act. After the 60's the democrat party became the plantation party dolling out money to poverty pimps and destroying Black families with federal policies and attacking successful Black people who escaped the plantation. It wasn't the right wing that tried to destroy Justice Thomas and Dr. Condie Rice, it was the left. The hate-filled left wing giggled about extremely offensive racist cartoons depicting Dr. Rice as a slave mammy with distorted features and ragged clothes because they hated the president who appointed her. She was nothing to the left and that's the way they see the Black population. Today they attack an Army Airborne Veteran who isn't even in the political spotlight because he is Black and a republican and successful.

Yeah in the past the Democrats were the party of institutional racism and even still today you could spin Affirmative Action to say they are the party of institutional racism if you wanted.

However, neither party is really a "racist" party. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying to you for political purposes.

Count so far: eight reputation marks, three positive. This is approaching my best work, but I have one in the works that is a real doozy. Trying my best to make the right wingnuts wake up even if it just to curse at me.

A popular idea, but I'll disagree.

The Race Problem is created by the forced co-existence of different races.

Average everyday whites and blacks would not be getting along whether we had Al Sharpton mouthing off or not.

William, you need to extend that to much of the human race - actually all of it. An eighty year old neighbor once tried to spit on me, I told her a fence our sons would occasionally climb over to retrieve their basketball would be there when she was dust. I ended up building a large fence barrier. A neighbor could never understand why my mom marries an Italian, funny thing, dad is a '****' not a 'wop' but little difference you see. He may have a little 'dago' in him though. We were that large Catholic family when Catholics didn't practice birth control, you should have seen my little Puerto Rican grandmother chase a guy down our block with a broom after she had enough of his complaining to mom about all these bratty kids. What a mouth she had, bilingual vulgarity, New York training. It doesn't matter if people are even the same shade, they will find something to disagree about and fight about. Add poverty and a tough life and all hell breaks loose. Add drugs and they kill each other. Just the way it is, manners exist in books not life.

Saw this on a remainder table while out with my granddaughters, I want to see how unrealistic it is? [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Seeing-Color-Blind-Future-Paradox-Lectures/dp/0374525331/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Seeing a Color-Blind Future: The Paradox of Race (1997 BBC Reith Lectures) (9780374525330): Patricia J. Williams: Books[/ame]

"As it turned out, my son did not misidentify color. He resisted identifying color at all. "I don't know," he would say when asked what color the grass was; or, most peculiarly, "It makes no difference." This latter remark, this assertion of the greenness of grass making no difference, was such a precociously cynical retort, that I began to suspect some social complication in which he was somehow invested.

The long and the short of it is that the well-meaning teachers at his predominantly white school had valiantly and repeatedly assured their charges that color makes no difference. "It doesn't matter," they told the children, "whether you're black or white or red or green or blue. " Yet upon further investigation, the very reason that the teachers had felt it necessary to impart this lesson in the first place was that it did matter, and in predictably cruel ways: some of the children had been fighting about whether black people could play "good guys."

from book

This is ludicris.

A republican strategist is saying not that but ways of saying negative things in whitewashed code. Don't extend his meaning, accept he is framing issues so they are easily conveyed. This is probably over your head but try to understand that words have lots of meaning dependent on the person hearing them and their background uses.

Last edited:
This is ludicris.

A republican strategist is saying not that but ways of saying negative things in whitewashed code. Don't extend his meaning, accept he is framing issues so they are easily conveyed. This is probably over your head but try to understand that words have lots of meaning dependent on the person hearing them and their background uses.

You are the racist if you truly believe that drivel you posted.

How is wanting to let hard working americans of all backgrounds keep more of their money in any way subtly related to racism?

How is my wanting to cut back on government so it doesn't totally fail, resulting in all entitlement programs from welfare to social security collapsing in any way racist?

This thread and first post is so dishonest, no wonder why 5 out of your 8 reputation "scores" were negative (not that i left you any rep comment), that is what happens when you are dishonetly race hustling.

So basically midcan sees everything in race, so is he not the racist, I think he's using the psycological art of projection. he's projecting his racism on others and blaming them for it. NICE

I'll always consider the source. Especially when he's sent me to the beach so many times.

Again...like I said... ;)

BD, do you agree with the premise in the first post that those who want to cut taxes/spending in the government are doing so because they are racists?

And are you still beating your wife?

I've never been married.....do you agree with the premise in the first post that those who want to cut taxes/spending in the government are doing so because they are racists?

Forum List

Back