Right-wing Blame Game Continues: Blaze Insinuates Trayvon Martin Was A Troublemaker

Is there no shame on the fringes of the right? A boy's life tragically ended at the hands of a community watchman who was told by police to back off - a teen armed with only a bag of Skittles and a can of tea (oh, and of course the hoodie that Fox's Heraldo Rivera blames for the incident) - and all the right can do is look for excuses to defend the alleged shooter and reasons to blame the victim. Glenn Beck's The Blaze website has stooped to a new low.

Notice the last sentence. They've just called into question Trayvon's character, questioning the reason for his suspension followed by a list of serious crimes that could get a student suspended, but "whatever the reason". You know, we're not saying that Trayvon Martin was a dangerous teen who got suspended from school for committing criminal acts, but here's a list of serious crimes - including rape and murder - that could get a teen suspended from school.....just sayin'.

What's next - drag his parents into it? Let's see if they have a criminal record; if they raised that boy right.

At least they didn't blame the hoodie, like that left wing nut job did.

Heraldo Rivera, the Fox News correspondent? No, they sure didn't.

Heraldo :lol: is actually spelled with a G.

But I can't find a reason to hate you when you have my favorite guys as your sig pic. Well, after Bob and Doug.

Last edited:
Uh Jose, Zimmerman is Hispanic like you. Aren't you ashamed of your race right now? Or are you still pretending he's White?

My gawd, you are one stupid motherfucker. The name is Josef K. Josef, not Jose. And it's not my real name; it's the name of the protagonist in a Franz Kafka story. My actual first name is Patrick. Anyway, when have I ever 'pretended' that he's white? Never mind. You're a clueless hack. Go put on your tinfoil hat and stick your head in the microwave.

Oh lighten up Francis. :lol:

I'm glad you can just laugh off your own stupidity. It must be some kind of coping mechanism; because if your brain were able to accurately and honestly process the stupidity of your race-baiting and utterly stupid posts, it might want to abandon ship.

That we can agree on. But shame on the Liberal Press for rushing to push their 'Evil Whitey kills Black Kid' Race-Baiting farce. They've hit rock-bottom for sure.

sigh its not the "liberal Press", its the sensational press that wants your viewship for ratings, which equal MONEY. A race game equals VIEWERS and money. They dont give a shit about liberal, conservative.

I havent even given my honest opinion about the case, but so far both sides are being retarded about it.

Zimmerman is a racist and over Zealous wannabe cop who got in over his head over nothing. The cops seemingly fucked this up with not arresting him on the spot. You fire your gun you should at least be detained downtown till things are sorted out.

But i havent dived to far into the case, nor will i. In the end i dont give to shits about the issue. Zimmerman is an asshole, A kid got killed, Some parents have their life messed up because of said actions.

Meanwhile the rest of society bicker....

At last, a qualified psychologist that can determine the state of mind of a person and determine that he is a racist and a wannabe cop without ever meeting the person. I don't have that expertise, and it is interesting that you can come to that conclusion from news accounts. You are one amazing dude.

According to the police report, Zimmerman was taken down town and interrogated after his injuries were attended to by an EMT at the scene. He had been knocked on his back and suffered a bleeding injury to the back of his head as well as to his face indicating he had been in a fight. He (Zimmerman) voluntarily gave the officer his gun and it was kept by the police. The conclusion based on the evidence was that he acted in self defense, which is not a crime, and was released.

The whole situation appears to be a dog's breakfast. What you say is true. Right in the police report.

Sadly this is a really trumped up situation. Now everyone in the media is caught out running blazing headlines and lying so they'll push it even farther trying to make their case.

If Zimmerman isn't white, then why all the sanctimonious outrage from the likes of Al Sharpton, yourself and Company?

So, because Zimmerman is Hispanic, his actions shouldn't be criticized? If you're suggesting that I brought race into the discussion, then you're not too good at reading comprehension. At no point have I brought upm the race of either Zimmerman or Trayvon.

Your actions should be criticized. This could be the dumbest post in USMB History. Just another cheap petty Race-Baiting attempt from another Left Wing asshole. Why don't you go make yourself useful and go suck on some Al Sharpton farts. Have fun doucher. :)

Race-baiting? :lol: The first time I mentioned race in this entire thread was in response to your race-baiting. Damn, you're stupid.

Why isn't this thread talking about the lack of LE action? An unarmed young man was killed by and another who confessed. Did this young man approach him in an angry por antagonistic manner? What did the police tell this man to do? Why isn;t he in jail awaiting an investigation of this matter?

Why this boy was suspended from school has no bearing on his murder. Yes. Murder. It was intentional.

The problem it seems is the "stand your ground" law. It seems that almost anyone can shoot someone and claim self defense, at least that's what the law and what I have read seems to be.
http://http://www.leg.state.fl.us/s...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

This section in particular could be used to justify Zimmerman's actions through the law and if if it was used? It needs to be revised quickly, because this is like open season for hunters.

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Can everyone see that this is a completely fabricated situation and the media is beating this drum?

They thought they had a white guy neighborhood watch shooting a black "hoodie" kid. An Axelrod/Spielberg moment.

Turns out to be a sad situation where it's just a nice guy who's Hispanic with a Jewish name who thought he was doing the "right" thing . And if the officers testimony holds water because you know the freaking media are going to drive this to a grand jury now, it will come out that the young man was beating the ever living crap out of the neighborhood watch guy because HE felt threatened.

Aye carumba. A sad story for true.

So, because Zimmerman is Hispanic, his actions shouldn't be criticized? If you're suggesting that I brought race into the discussion, then you're not too good at reading comprehension. At no point have I brought upm the race of either Zimmerman or Trayvon.

Are you seriously trying to claim that by bringing up the hottest racial news story of the week, you are not at all bringing race into the discusion?

If it wasn't for race, this wouldn't even be a story.

Ummmm...yeah, I am seriously claiming that the only thing I'm bringing up is The Blaze's smear campaign against Trayvon. It is still possible to talk about a tragedy that happened to involve a black person and a Hispanic person without focusing on their race, right? For a group that constantly accuses the left of race-baiting, some of you on the right sure do find it difficult to have a discussion without bringing up race.

Why isn't this thread talking about the lack of LE action? An unarmed young man was killed by and another who confessed. Did this young man approach him in an angry por antagonistic manner? What did the police tell this man to do? Why isn;t he in jail awaiting an investigation of this matter?

Why this boy was suspended from school has no bearing on his murder. Yes. Murder. It was intentional.

The problem it seems is the "stand your ground" law. It seems that almost anyone can shoot someone and claim self defense, at least that's what the law and what I have read seems to be.
http://http://www.leg.state.fl.us/s...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

This section in particular could be used to justify Zimmerman's actions through the law and if if it was used? It needs to be revised quickly, because this is like open season for hunters.

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

I find the law bizarre to say the least. If someone is going to attack me and try to kill me, I sure as hell am not thinking " gee did the city councillor pass a law that will allow me by law to defend myself?".

Hell's bells no. I'm going to kill the mother #$*&$#&^% rhymes with trucker with my bare hands or go down trying.

What a stupid law.

Are you seriously trying to claim that by bringing up the hottest racial news story of the week, you are not at all bringing race into the discusion?

Ummmm...yeah, I am seriously claiming that the only thing I'm bringing up is The Blaze's smear campaign against Trayvon. It is still possible to talk about a tragedy that happened to involve a black person and a Hispanic person without focusing on their race, right? For a group that constantly accuses the left of race-baiting, some of you on the right sure do find it difficult to have a discussion without bringing up race.

White White white white man shot black kid.

Who brought up race? Then the morons got caught out because Zimmerman (jewish sounding name and they thought they had a double whammy in the media) turned out to be Hispanic AND did you know this, son of a magistrate.

Last edited:
I'm watching the CBC news on this. Now it's all about the hoodie. For crying out loud Ewings jumped into this.

Holy toledo. What a freaking circus. Everyone should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

Even the bill's author says it has no bearing whatsoever on this case.

Your actions should be criticized. This could be the dumbest post in USMB History. Just another cheap petty Race-Baiting attempt from another Left Wing asshole. Why don't you go make yourself useful and go suck on some Al Sharpton farts. Have fun doucher. :)

Race-baiting? :lol: The first time I mentioned race in this entire thread was in response to your race-baiting. Damn, you're stupid.

Subtle Race-Baiting is still Race-Baiting, dipshit. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Now go surgically attach your lips to Al Sharpton's butthole, so you can permanently suck on his farts. Have fun with that dummy. :)

Smear campaign? Letting the public know facts is a freak smear campaign? Fact is you started a race baiting thread and got called on it. And like too many nowadays, rather than taking responsibility for what you've done, you're trying to pretend as though you didn't start the thread.

What the freak is wrong with you people?

My gawd, you are one stupid motherfucker. The name is Josef K. Josef, not Jose. And it's not my real name; it's the name of the protagonist in a Franz Kafka story. My actual first name is Patrick. Anyway, when have I ever 'pretended' that he's white? Never mind. You're a clueless hack. Go put on your tinfoil hat and stick your head in the microwave.

If Zimmerman isn't white, then why all the sanctimonious outrage from the likes of Al Sharpton, yourself and Company?

No, but because the Martin's was black doesn't mean people should say Zimmerman must have been an angry racist trying to kill a black man or that the police department must be filled with racism.

The part that pisses me off about this story is all that is being reported is a that a guy white (even though he was Hispanic) and the victim was black. The White guy was obvious looking for a ****** to kill, while the black kids was chorus boy. In other words the situation was black and white, with no gray area.

In the end I think Zimmerman was more wrong than right and should be guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

However, hearing asses like Jesse Jackson today say that Blacks are under ASSAULT in America. I mean STFU! Blacks are becoming privileged GROUP in America.

For example, any WHITE President with the record of Obama would have 0% chance of reelection (I know you will say Bush but in 2004 unemployment was at 4%), but since he is black he is the favorite! :dunno: In IL Derrick Smith, a Black politician caught on tape taking a $7K bribe, just won the IL CONGRESS primary. Now if that was a white politician, he would have been TOAST!

This just sucks

I want someone to come out and say this sucks. I want one dude to come out and go this is bullshit.

I want black man to step up to the plate and go.....NO FUCKING MORE...

I want one man to be brave.

Island men stand up. Continental men stand up. What's wrong with you? I don't understand American black men at all.

What's wrong with you?

Last edited:
Ok turns out according to the witness that this kid beat the shit out of the neighborhood watch dude.

Punched the shit out of him.....

Hello? Apparently right in the first police report.....

Treyvon Martin was a pothead. Whatever sympathy I had is now gone. He got what was coming to him.

It's a horrible tragedy. Shooter is a **** son of a magistrate.

The whole story is horrid beyond.

How about that white kid for just being whte got acid thrown in his face last weeK? Did the President Obama mention that poor white kid?

Are only blacks counting now? I'm asking for a reason.

was the person who threw acide in his face arrested?

or did they send them home?

we'll wait......

Ok turns out according to the witness that this kid beat the shit out of the neighborhood watch dude.

Punched the shit out of him.....

Hello? Apparently right in the first police report.....

He hardly "beat the shit" out of Zimmerman...the man who was following him late at night. The same man that Martin expressed concern about during his last phone call.

If a rape victim got a good one in on her rapist before he killed her, would you be defending her attacker?

Forum List

Back