Right-wing Blame Game Continues: Blaze Insinuates Trayvon Martin Was A Troublemaker

It's a horrible tragedy. Shooter is a **** son of a magistrate.

The whole story is horrid beyond.

How about that white kid for just being whte got acid thrown in his face last weeK? Did the President Obama mention that poor white kid?

Are only blacks counting now? I'm asking for a reason.

Obama is in election mode. If he mentioned anyone but the oppressed brothers and sisters he would upset his base. He is a coward that way, and really, he should shut up and focus on not fucking up the country anymore. As for Zimmerman, He almost benifeted from haveing family in high places, but in the end it wont do him any good. To much weirdness on his end. Like the fact they drug tested Travon Marten, but not the fatso. Sadly, the race pimps are there. Raking in there money, and when they are done, they will throw a match on the powder keg and watch it burn.

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

The picture of the innocent looking Treyvon is some years old. In a more recent picture he has a mouth full of gold teeth and enough tats to equal ten years behind bars.

I don't blame the family for using an old picture. In his facebook photos he looks like a gang banger.

There have been so many lies reported about this case, it gets difficult to sift through the crap and find the truth. We know there were witnesses and some statements made early on. Whether some have decided to change their stories or if it's the media's fault for not being on the level when reporting remains to be seen. Zimmerman is a Hispanic, though the media certainly gave the impression that he was a white man, and possibly Jewish. The race card was played immediately, something not done when the matter involved two minorities, like in this case. So, the lying began so the media could put forth a theory and now anyone who questions it is accused of racism and not wanting justice. It should be okay to be honest about Trayvon being 6'2" and 165 lbs. It's okay to talk about his suspension and show the picture of him giving the finger. He looks like many other teens with attitude and it seems more of a fad than anything. Seeing the media hide these things shows they are untrustworthy.

It was reported early on that Trayvon's father stated it was not his son calling for help on the tape. I wonder if he has since changed his story.

Questioning all this and acknowledging that Martin was not a frail little child does not mean anyone is defending one or accusing the other. It's a matter of looking at facts with a critical eye and cutting through all the bull that's been thrown out there to muddy the water.

The truth will come out eventually and should there be a trial, I hope Zimmerman gets a fair trial than everyone is entitled to. I have doubts about that and it will be a huge challenge finding people who haven't been swayed by the media hype. If Zimmerman does not have rights, then none of us have rights.

I still think more about this case is unknown and it's always dangerous when someone is tried in the media before setting foot in a court room. I know police can make mistakes, but have a difficult time believing that all the witnesses and the police conspired to cover this up. That is the least likely scenario in any case. Impossible, no. More like improbable. Of course, the police had the advantage of being on scene and talking to witnesses that night. It's possible that what they saw and heard supported Zimmerman's account. We just don't know.

When there are two accounts to an incident, it's not reasonable to conclude anything until all sides are heard from and the evidence is known. A lot of what is being reported is coming from people who were not there when it happened. The history and character of the two guys becomes important because past behavior helps determine whether each is capable of what they are accused of.

I suspect that the media is aware (they are great at finding things out, especially when it comes to political foes) that Martin hasn't exactly been a model student. They have deliberately not printed pictures of him looking like a punk and giving the finger, didn't report that he was suspended for having a baggie with pot residue on him and aren't sharing anything about other behavior. They seek to cover up any negative behavior in order to preserve their carefully constructed image of him. That, in and of itself, makes one suspicious. Do they see something there that would make Zimmerman's story more believable? Perhaps they see the public as simple-minded idiots who can't comprehend that the real people aren't perfect and that we need a storybook example of good vs evil or we won't get it. Martin was far from perfect, like most kids, but it doesn't change the actual facts of what happened that night and makes him no less a victim if Zimmerman and witnesses are really lying. The deliberate burying of facts by the press, however, does prove a media bias and likely an agenda by those who are using this case for their own purposes.

I miss the days when media's responsibility was to report facts. Now they seek to shape public opinion by spoon feeding select information and completely omitting anything that doesn't support their story. That remains my biggest problem with this.

As for justice, that's a matter for the courts, not the media, Obama or the Black Panthers. They want "social justice" which has nothing to do with truth and fairness, rather a manipulation of facts to get a desired outcome. I think that is what is happening here. The goal is fueling racial tensions and gun control. It matters not to some who gets trampled in their efforts to push their agenda.

The media hasn't been reporting facts as they've come in, it seems. I know a lot of info wasn't released, but also know the media has an uncanny knack of digging dirt when they set their minds to it.

How does anyone know what to believe considering the misrepresentations so far? The media only wants us to see a white racist shooting a skinny young kid in cold blood, not the reality of a Hispanic man and a 6'2" football player obviously engaging in a fight before the gun went off. Why are they manipulating the facts to give a false impression of the two involved? And why are some facts being omitted while more unreliable info being spread around?

I won't take sides because we don't have the whole story. I am alarmed that racist t-shirts targeting white crackers are being sold out in Florida and the Black Panthers have made threats against Zimmerman. None of this is acceptable and certainly not an appropriate response. We see blacks starting to turn on whites because of what a Hispanic man did. Makes no sense. Not that they should turn on Hispanics either. If Zimmerman is lying, the truth will come out. There is no excuse for the irrational behavior of those who are using racial slurs against whites and deliberately inciting violence. What will that solve? The media is largely responsible for this because they are the ones who are selectively doling out inflammatory information. Obama is silent on the threats of violence from the Black Panthers and others who have been stirred into frenzied lynch mob. Obama was quick to caution us to not to judge all Muslims when the Fort Hood shooter murdered all those people. Where the hell is he now when racial tensions are heating up more by the day?

The media hasn't been reporting facts as they've come in, it seems. I know a lot of info wasn't released, but also know the media has an uncanny knack of digging dirt when they set their minds to it.

How does anyone know what to believe considering the misrepresentations so far? The media only wants us to see a white racist shooting a skinny young kid in cold blood, not the reality of a Hispanic man and a 6'2" football player obviously engaging in a fight before the gun went off. Why are they manipulating the facts to give a false impression of the two involved? And why are some facts being omitted while more unreliable info being spread around?

I won't take sides because we don't have the whole story. I am alarmed that racist t-shirts targeting white crackers are being sold out in Florida and the Black Panthers have made threats against Zimmerman. None of this is acceptable and certainly not an appropriate response. We see blacks starting to turn on whites because of what a Hispanic man did. Makes no sense. Not that they should turn on Hispanics either. If Zimmerman is lying, the truth will come out. There is no excuse for the irrational behavior of those who are using racial slurs against whites and deliberately inciting violence. What will that solve? The media is largely responsible for this because they are the ones who are selectively doling out inflammatory information. Obama is silent on the threats of violence from the Black Panthers and others who have been stirred into frenzied lynch mob. Obama was quick to caution us to not to judge all Muslims when the Fort Hood shooter murdered all those people. Where the hell is he now when racial tensions are heating up more by the day?

There is only one side to be on that is the side of truth. Do you agree?

Is there no shame on the fringes of the right? A boy's life tragically ended at the hands of a community watchman who was told by police to back off - a teen armed with only a bag of Skittles and a can of tea (oh, and of course the hoodie that Fox's Heraldo Rivera blames for the incident) - and all the right can do is look for excuses to defend the alleged shooter and reasons to blame the victim. Glenn Beck's The Blaze website has stooped to a new low.

Sharpton Calls for Arrest of George Zimmerman After Shooting of Trayvon Martin in ‘Self-Defense’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

We’re also learning more about Trayvon Martin. According to reporters he had been suspended from school. The International Business Times says Martin’s suspension was due to last for 10 days. But what exactly was he suspended for in the first place? Sources sympathetic to Martin say he was suspended for “excessive tardiness.” However, a quick review of both the local policies for Martin’s school, the Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School, and of the Miami-Dade school district’s district-wide policies, raise some doubts. According to Miami-Dade policy, in order to get a suspension of 10 days, Martin would have had to either commit “repeated, serious or habitual” acts of the following:

• Cheating/Misrepresentation
• Confrontation with a staff member
• Defiance of school personnel
• Distribution of items or materials that are inappropriate
for an educational setting*
• Failure to comply with previously prescribed corrective
strategies
• False accusation
• Fighting (minor)
• Harassment (non-sexual or isolated)
• Instigative behavior
• Leaving school grounds without permission
• Joining clubs or groups not approved by the School Board
• Libel
• Petty theft (under $300.00)
• Use of profane or provocative language directed at someone
• Prohibited sales on school grounds (other than
controlled substances)
• Possession and/or use of tobacco products
• Slander
• Vandalism (minor)

Or even occasional offenses from the following:
• Assault/Threat against a non-staff member
• Breaking and Entering/Burglary
• Bullying (repeated harassment)*
• Disruption on campus/Disorderly conduct
• Fighting (serious)
• Harassment (Civil Rights)**
• Hazing (misdemeanor)
• Possession or use of alcohol and/or controlled
substances
• Possession of simulated weapons
• Sexual harassment**
• Trespassing
• Vandalism (major)

Or of the following:
• Grand theft (over $300.00)
• Hate crime
• Hazing (felony)
• Motor vehicle theft
• Other major crimes/incidents
• Sale and/or distribution of alcohol and/or controlled substances
• Sex offenses (other) (including possession and/or
distribution of obscene or lewd materials)

Or possibly even of the following, each of which carries a minimum suspension of ten days:

• Aggravated assault
• Aggravated battery against a non-staff member
• Armed robbery
• Arson
• Assault/Threat against M-DCPS employees or persons
conducting official business
• Battery or Aggravated battery against M-DCPS employees
or persons conducting official business*
• Homicide
• Kidnapping/Abduction
• Making a false report/threat against the school*
• Sexual battery
• Possession, use, sale, or distribution of firearms, explosives,
destructive devices, and other weapons.

But whatever the reason, it‘s a case that you’ll probably be hearing more about in the future.

Notice the last sentence. They've just called into question Trayvon's character, questioning the reason for his suspension followed by a list of serious crimes that could get a student suspended, but "whatever the reason". You know, we're not saying that Trayvon Martin was a dangerous teen who got suspended from school for committing criminal acts, but here's a list of serious crimes - including rape and murder - that could get a teen suspended from school.....just sayin'.

What's next - drag his parents into it? Let's see if they have a criminal record; if they raised that boy right.

yes because trashing zimmerman is all coll and hey that fits your outlook anyway so what the heck and quoting al sharkskin? please. get a life.

aside from that this brown on black violence has got to stop. :lol:

Are you seriously trying to claim that by bringing up the hottest racial news story of the week, you are not at all bringing race into the discusion?

If it wasn't for race, this wouldn't even be a story.

Ummmm...yeah, I am seriously claiming that the only thing I'm bringing up is The Blaze's smear campaign against Trayvon. It is still possible to talk about a tragedy that happened to involve a black person and a Hispanic person without focusing on their race, right? For a group that constantly accuses the left of race-baiting, some of you on the right sure do find it difficult to have a discussion without bringing up race.

Smear campaign? Letting the public know facts is a freak smear campaign? Fact is you started a race baiting thread and got called on it. And like too many nowadays, rather than taking responsibility for what you've done, you're trying to pretend as though you didn't start the thread.

What the freak is wrong with you people?

Are you this stupid in real life, or just on the internets? I tried to pretend that I didn't start this thread? That's kind of hard to do, isn't it? Nowhere in my OP is the race of either Trayvon or Zimmerman mentioned. Because they both happen to be non-whites, I'm race-baiting by talking about them? Do you listen to yourself? You sound like a fucking nutjob. :lol:

yes because trashing zimmerman is all coll and hey that fits your outlook anyway so what the heck and quoting al sharkskin? please. get a life.

aside from that this brown on black violence has got to stop. :lol:

What are you blathering on about, old man?

Treyvon Martin was a pothead. Whatever sympathy I had is now gone. He got what was coming to him.

He got what was coming to him? Because he smoked weed, he deserved to be killed? You're fucking nuts.

Your actions should be criticized. This could be the dumbest post in USMB History. Just another cheap petty Race-Baiting attempt from another Left Wing asshole. Why don't you go make yourself useful and go suck on some Al Sharpton farts. Have fun doucher. :)

Race-baiting? :lol: The first time I mentioned race in this entire thread was in response to your race-baiting. Damn, you're stupid.

Subtle Race-Baiting is still Race-Baiting, dipshit. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Now go surgically attach your lips to Al Sharpton's butthole, so you can permanently suck on his farts. Have fun with that dummy. :)

Man, you are reeeaaally fucking stupid :lol::lol::lol:

So graffiti and possession. And possibly possessing burglary tools.

That's a far cry from innocence that we were hearing originally. Petty stuff to be sure, but still not innocence.

Now isn't waiting for more facts and getting a more complete picture better than lighting torches and carrying a pitchfork for mob justice?

Now, let's wait for even more facts, and maybe say, a trial if necessary, before we offer a bounty on Mr. Zimmerman's head. Or at least another one.

They found marijuana residue, I guess the Blaze was right after all, whatever anyone thinks of their motive.

U.S. News - Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot

Riiight, because everybody knows that smoking pot causes violent outbursts

I guess The Blaze was right. Trayvon was the aggressor because he was suspended from school for pot

:lol::lol::lol:

Did the Blaze say that?

Did I?

Did you notice I cited MSNBC?

Want to try again?

Trayvon had a myspace and twitter account he wasn't that little angel the media has painted him as. He was into violence.

Twitter

It seems that Tray was also on Twitter, but his account seems to have been recently deleted by his family or friends.

His screen name was “@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA, as you can see from the twitpic account screenshot above. He was also a member of a twitter hash group #team4dat.

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

They found marijuana residue, I guess the Blaze was right after all, whatever anyone thinks of their motive.

U.S. News - Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot

Riiight, because everybody knows that smoking pot causes violent outbursts

I guess The Blaze was right. Trayvon was the aggressor because he was suspended from school for pot

:lol::lol::lol:

Did the Blaze say that?

Did I?

Did you notice I cited MSNBC?

Want to try again?

I guess MSNBC wrote this post?

I guess the Blaze was right after all, whatever anyone thinks of their motive.

You want to try again, buddy? :rofl:

Forum List

Back