Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.

Do we have a reference, a quote, a tweet, a tape that has him saying that ?

if I protested at my work place, I would be fired
especially if I protested against ''criminals''!!!

I love boycotts.

That's how I found out how good Chick-fil-A was.

I quite watching the NFL a long time ago. To many overpaid crybabies on TV with stupid announcers who don't think you can watch the game without them.

I found I had more free time to do better things.

Maybe Kap is doing others a favor by helping them to do the same thing.

And when they sign him, those who appreciate this country will boycott and find out there are so many better things to do.

Man, this is the kind of POTUS we've needed in America.

-Geaux

President Trump should leave out the name calling and just call it downright unpatriotic and reprehensible behavior / role modeling for our children.

Refusing to go along with fak patriotism prostitution is in no way "unpatriotic" or "reprehensible". Actually what's reprehensible is the NFL pimping for the military by taking our tax dollars to do it.

They were shamed into sending it back too. And that's a good thing.

LOL, the standard free speech go-to play that the RW'ers inevitably use when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly has lost its charm for them.

Gee, what a surprise.

-Geaux

Oh please. We needed a POTUS who spits in the face of the Constitution he swore to "preserve protect and defend"?

Too funny. Kaepernick and like-minded can express a childishly nonsensical opinion and be labeled patriotic by you people. Trump expresses an opinion agreed with by most Americans - as shown by the NFL's rapidly diminishing ratings - and is labeled as "spitting on the Constitution".

Again, what the hell is wrong with you people? That's not even logical behavior.

I'm afraid the Constitution has absolutely zero to do with "ratings". Fuck "ratings" and that whole mentality.
What matters is the Constitution. Like it or not it's our framework. It defines who we are. And some orange freak who's narcissistically infatuated with "ratings" coming on like a cheerleader against the entire spirit of the very document he already swore to uphold, can go straight to hell and never come back.

Anyone watch the looting in Florida? Is it racism or profiling to point out that they were all blacks.

LOL, the standard free speech go-to play that the RW'ers inevitably use when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly has lost its charm for them.

Gee, what a surprise.

Still making stuff up to argue against I see.

lol you're denying that YOU RW NUTS invariably play the free speech card in situations where you support the person doing the 'speech'????

-Geaux

President Trump should leave out the name calling and just call it downright unpatriotic and reprehensible behavior / role modeling for our children.

Refusing to go along with fak patriotism prostitution is in no way "unpatriotic" or "reprehensible". Actually what's reprehensible is the NFL pimping for the military by taking our tax dollars to do it.

They were shamed into sending it back too. And that's a good thing.

Traitor.

It is the responsibility of the American people to inform the owners of what a disgrace these players have become. The best way to do it?

18 minutes before kickoff........

The image is Hurricane Stadium in Tulsa Oklahoma. It has nothing to do with the NFL.

Forum List

Back