Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.
If we didn't pay attention to the protests nobody would care. But everyone has to get the Outrage Machine running to make EVERYTHING political.

And this violates the constitutional separation of sports and politics. Look it up.

Freewill, post: 18202758
Going by proportion only, there would be 13 percent blacks and about 15 percent Latino with the majority being white/Asian.

I'm for merit based football only. So are you going to present a defense of Trump or continue with these nonsense diversions?
Merit based is what the NFL is all about. It is a freakin' game, it is entertainment, it is a business, it is not a political platform and if it becomes one, I ain't watching. College football is just as entertaining.

Trump was right.

If the owners want to mandate to the players that they stand during the national anthem as part of their 'job duties',

let them put it in writing and move on.

LOL, the standard free speech go-to play that the RW'ers inevitably use when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly has lost its charm for them.

Gee, what a surprise.

Still making stuff up to argue against I see.

lol you're denying that YOU RW NUTS invariably play the free speech card in situations where you support the person doing the 'speech'????
When you start supporting neo-Nazi's free speech rights then maybe you could be taken seriously.

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.

Turn the NFL into... :lmao:

You race-obsessed idiots (on all sides) are becoming more fucking ridiculous by the day.

LOL, the standard free speech go-to play that the RW'ers inevitably use when the shoe is on the other foot suddenly has lost its charm for them.

Gee, what a surprise.

lol you're denying that YOU RW NUTS invariably play the free speech card in situations where you support the person doing the 'speech'????

First of all....it's funny how you call anyone a nut who does not agree with you.

So I am not speaking for any nuts.

I am speaking for myself when I say fuck you.

Second, there is nothing the right does with regards to the free speech that is illegal.

You mean he should stay out of it the way Obama stayed out of it?

Wait. When did Obama call for NFL players to be fired.

Fake news "Bbbbbbbuttttbbuttt Obama" is all you got?

Trump should have called for a beer summit.

Straightened things out over a keg

Nah draw a red line....LOL

really a strongly worded letter is sufficient

--LOL

Gawd he was impotent and now everything the disaster did is being erased

Gee, what a surprise.

Are you posting your spinmeister idiocy while you are burning the flag?

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Antifa is not the President of the United States.

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

NFL players are peaceful protestors. I made that point clear.

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

And the NFL is evidently too stupid to realize this garbage is killing them
Ratings were down prior to the protests. If you followed the NFL closely you would realize there were other huge systemic issues that were causing the decline. But your narrative requires that it all comes down to Kapaernick.

Gee, what a surprise.

When you start supporting neo-Nazi's free speech rights then maybe you could be taken seriously.

WTF are you babbling about?

Gee, what a surprise.

Really not hard to believe that you just don't get it.

You mean he should stay out of it the way Obama stayed out of it?

Wait. When did Obama call for NFL players to be fired.

Fake news "Bbbbbbbuttttbbuttt Obama" is all you got?

Trump should have called for a beer summit.

Straightened things out over a keg

Nah draw a red line....LOL

really a strongly worded letter is sufficient

--LOL

Gawd he was impotent and now everything the disaster did is being erased

post haste

Gee, what a surprise.

Are you posting your spinmeister idiocy while you are burning the flag?

WTF are YOU babbling about?

Is this RWnut Babble Saturday?

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Antifa is not the President of the United States.

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

NFL players are peaceful protestors. I made that point clear.

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

And the NFL is evidently too stupid to realize this garbage is killing them
Ratings were down prior to the protests. If you followed the NFL closely you would realize there were other huge systemic issues that were causing the decline. But your narrative requires that it all comes down to Kapaernick.

GFY and your BS, anyone paying attention knows why ratings are tanking...see ESPN for another example. People want to watch football not a bunch of prima donna ass hats pulling this garbage. Same for sports announcers spewing political nonsense on ESPN

Gee, what a surprise.

Really not hard to believe that you just don't get it.

Did Ann Coulter have a free speech right to get hired by Berkeley to give a speech?

SassyIrishLass, post: 1820279
Because anyone with a lick of sense ignored the Big Eared disaster's BS.

Then why was he brought up here? Don't you and your friends have a lick of sense.

Foo Foo Foo it's been years and surely by now you must realize I think you're an idiot

You started a stupid thread, got shellacked and now you're floundering

Forum List

Back