Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Trump has never thought America was great and he never did anything but cheat on his taxes, that is why

His motto "is make America great again" I wonder when he thought it was.
The tax return we saw, proves he didn't cheat and paid more percentage than Hillary and Obama. So go spew your lies some where else.

Do you really know what the National Anthem is about and the man who wrote it.

'Star-Spangled Banner' writer had complex record on race

More to the point here, do the Ignorami realize that this standing for the national anthem jazz is less than ten years old and only exists because our tax dollars PAID the NFL (and a bunch of other sports) to run this charade?

But nooooooooo, they'll line right up like drones, chanting "Yes Master may I have another".

What in the blue fuck is WRONG with people. SMFH

Billy_Kinetta, post: 18202657
But there is no guarantee there will be no consequences. You are free to speak. I am free to reject your speech

Absolutely. But what Trump is doing as president is taking the white nationalist side in the batter. I reject his hate driven politically motivated tactics.

You can reject that too.

Trump has more presidential chores to tend to than calling for the firing of NFL S-O-Bs in a campaign speech in Alabama.

It is refreshing to have a President that is not a politician and says what he is actually thinking and not trying to please everyone

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Antifa is not the President of the United States.

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

NFL players are peaceful protestors. I made that point clear.

Anything else?

FREE SPEECH FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE!!!!!!!!!!

YOU idiot hack, the First applies to every citizen, Stupid stupid thread

The employer has the right to prohibit his employees protesting anything during their work hours. That's the bottom line. When they get off work, they can protest along with the St. Louis criminals robbing stores on their own time.

He's free to not stand for the National Anthem.... but on his own dime.

This just in ---- the taxpayer funded bribe that gets players to stand for the NA ---- doesn't trickle down to the player salary. They ALREADY stand or not on their own dime.

But again, it's interesting that you're all in with patriotism-as-prostitution. Whore.

And they have every right to peacefully protest, as I have every right to peacefully turn the game off.

Why is this hard to understand?

Trump calls the players (predominantly black) S-O-Bs that should be fired.

The presidential podium should not be used in such an anti-free speech manner.

This thread is about Trump,

not you and me.

Do you support Trump on this or don't you.

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

Anything else?
What exactly are they protesting? Living in a country that gives them the freedom to make millions of dollars playing a freakin' game?

Didn't you know that?

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

I do not want a Pres. to tell me how to behave, and face the flag and put my hand over my heart or threaten my work if I don't.

That is dictatorship. I thought you Trumpsters wanted freedom.

Zackly. Stupefying how many wannabe pundits go all rah-rah for government dictating behaviour --- which is exactly what Colin Kaepernick was defying.
And Obama forced everyone to buy healthcare, or how about making that baker make that cake. If don't don't support abortion, your not welcome in the Democrat party. If your black and not a Democrat, you're a house nig#er. You mean because liberals don't want to control?
facebook_-166083679.jpg

Man, this is the kind of POTUS we've needed in America.

-Geaux

Oh please. We needed a POTUS who spits in the face of the Constitution he swore to "preserve protect and defend"?

Too funny. Kaepernick and like-minded can express a childishly nonsensical opinion and be labeled patriotic by you people. Trump expresses an opinion agreed with by most Americans - as shown by the NFL's rapidly diminishing ratings - and is labeled as "spitting on the Constitution".

Again, what the hell is wrong with you people? That's not even logical behavior.

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.
interesting story

What do White Supremacists have to do with it?

Didn't you know that?

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

And the NFL is evidently too stupid to realize this garbage is killing them

Matter of fact why he doesn't start a thread about internet censorship by ISP -s?
Remember when all these snowflakes defended the right of an internet provider to shutdown Stormfront? Now watch them fall all over themselves to prove what gigantic hypocrites they are.

And they have every right to peacefully protest, as I have every right to peacefully turn the game off.

Why is this hard to understand?

Trump calls the players (predominantly black) S-O-Bs that should be fired.

The presidential podium should not be used in such an anti-free speech manner.

This thread is about Trump,

not you and me.

Do you support Trump on this or don't you.
Trump isn't talking about their race, that is all YOU. He is talking about patriotism and the proper place for protest. Race pimps do nothing to further the discussion. Now if Trump would have made such a comment BEFORE the race pimps did their protest you would have a point. But since the NFL was doing well BEFORE the protests you can not blame it on racism. Well you can because but that would be what a race pimp would do.

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.
interesting story

What do White Supremacists have to do with it?

C2qKha-WIAImjyv.jpg

Forum List

Back