Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?
To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.

They whine about being treated unfairly as they cash their million dollar paychecks for playing sports.

To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.
:eusa_think:

Hmm. . .

That's an interesting solution.

So you think we should just be ashamed of the nation and dissolve it?

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Fire the players who kneel during anthem.

I'm all for it. :thup:

Bless Trump.

Hmm. . .

Nothing that drastic. Just stop playing the racist song.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Hmm. . .

I guess you will have to excuse my ignorance. . .

please spell out how it is racist.

Why?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
You missed the racist part where he gloated about killing Blacks fighting for their freedom.

"And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave."

Maybe you should explain to everybody just exactly what is racist about the anthem. You know .... educate everybody.

Why?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
You missed the racist part where he gloated about killing Blacks fighting for their freedom.

That's not racist ..... maybe you should 'splain it some more.

Hmm. . .

I guess you will have to excuse my ignorance. . .

please spell out how it is racist.
Well he gloats about killing Blacks fighting to be free. What part of that is non racist to you?

Why?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,

That's not racist ..... maybe you should 'splain it some more.
Of course it is. Maybe you should get a dictionary to clear up your confusion.

Why?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,

No, those are actually the lyrics that are sung at every ball game, there is no gloating.

And the history has nothing to do with blacks, it is about the war of 1812 between the Americans and the British.

So please, go into more detail. . .

Now, I could understand where folks believe this is NOT the land of the free, or the home of the brave, that of course is subjective. . . however, that has very little to do with the national anthem.

Why?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,

No, those are actually the lyrics that are sung at every ball game, there is no gloating.

And the history has nothing to do with blacks, it is about the war of 1812 between the Americans and the British.

So please, go into more detail. . .

Now, I could understand where folks believe this is NOT the land of the free, or the home of the brave, that of course is subjective. . . however, that has very little to do with the national anthem.
Of course it has everything to do with Scott being present at the battle where Black soilders fighting with the British handed americans one of their most embarrassing defeats.The battle of Bladensburg

Forum List

Back