Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Antifa is not the President of the United States.

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

NFL players are peaceful protestors. I made that point clear.

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

And the NFL is evidently too stupid to realize this garbage is killing them

The owners will start to understand it when they find their teams turning into a depreciating asset.

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.
interesting story

What do White Supremacists have to do with it?

Well, you see when you attempt to attack and you're a left loon you have to throw in racist, Nazi, Fascist, white supremacist....etc

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

Anything else?
The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

There is almost nothing they can do. If they were to suspend the players they would be called racists. If they ignore the players the white audience, which still makes up the vast majority of viewers, may revolt. They are stuck between race pimps and those who just want to watch a freakin' football game.

I am so tired of the only argument you folks can come up with is racism. The anti-American football players need put out of business and into another country. The constant scream of racism is in fact racism. Go away.

Duly noted. You are fine with racism that exists and want those opposed to it run out of the country.

And the first amendment nears nothing to you or is it should not apply to black Americans.

That appears to be Trump's position.
That son of a bitch is half white you dumbass. I dislike that white guy on the browns team that kneeled, just as much. So stick that race card up your ass.

Didn't you know that?

Anything else?

The owners will start to understand it when they find their teams turning into a depreciating asset.

I absolutely refuse to watch it until they fix this nonsense

The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

The NFL needs more diversity. We should require each team to have at least 5 Asians.

By Doha Madani

The NFL needs more diversity. We should require each team to have at least 5 Asians.

And two transgenders

By Doha Madani

....and girls with big boobies.

Didn't you know that?

Anything else?
Obama continually told us, that's not who we are, you didn't have a problem with that.

By Doha Madani

Triggered snowflakes R funny

defcon4, post: 18202697
The employer has the right to prohibit his employees protesting anything during their work hours. That's the bottom line. When they get off work, they can protest along with the St. Louis criminals robbing stores on their own time.

That's obvious. I don't disagree. Do you have anything to contribute to this thread or not.

Trump is not an NFL owner. Him telling them what to do to run their business is deplorable. And it is detrimental to race relations in our great nation in my view.

As President Trump should stay out of it. But he can't. Because it pleases his white nationalist base when he incites their racist passions.

Cleveland should be the example. What the players and police worked out for Browns game was heartening.

Trump instead is stirring up racial shit.

Shame on him.

The employer has the right to prohibit his employees protesting anything during their work hours. That's the bottom line. When they get off work, they can protest along with the St. Louis criminals robbing stores on their own time.

That's obvious. I don't disagree. Do you have anything to contribute to this thread or not.

Trump is not an NFL owner. Him telling them what to do to run their business is deplorable. And it is detrimental to race relations in our great nation in my view.

As President Trump should stay out of it. But he can't. Because it pleases his white nationalist base when he incites their racist passions.

Cleveland should be the example. What the players and police worked out for Browns game was heartening.

Shame on him.
You mean he should stay out of it the way Obama stayed out of it?

Do you understand why we're all laughing?

Shame on him.
I just did. We are addressing a so called protest during work hours. We are addressing patriotic behavior or the lack of it.

Shame on him.

Like the Mocha Disaster never tried to stir up racial shit? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA His entire eight years was racial shit

By Doha Madani

Going by proportion only, there would be 13 percent blacks and about 15 percent Latino with the majority being white/Asian.

Shame on him.
:lame2:

And they have every right to peacefully protest, as I have every right to peacefully turn the game off.

Why is this hard to understand?

Trump calls the players (predominantly black) S-O-Bs that should be fired.

The presidential podium should not be used in such an anti-free speech manner.

This thread is about Trump,

not you and me.

Do you support Trump on this or don't you.
Again Obama told us that's not who we are continually, with your blessings.

Man, this is the kind of POTUS we've needed in America.

-Geaux

President Trump should leave out the name calling and just call it downright unpatriotic and reprehensible behavior / role modeling for our children. The American people are already sending the message by not showing up. This is how you get the owner's attention and free press at the same time:

The NFL Is Seriously Concerned With Empty Stadiums
LOOK: Levi's Stadium is almost empty for Buccaneers-49ers game
Tens of thousands of empty seats likely at Rams-49ers game

It is the responsibility of the American people to inform the owners of what a disgrace these players have become. The best way to do it?

18 minutes before kickoff........

Do not go to their games and do not watch the games on television. Go out with your children to the park, read a good book, have some quality family time and seek out proper role models for your children. What they witness today they will emulate tomorrow. Keep it in mind.

Freewill, post: 18202758
Going by proportion only, there would be 13 percent blacks and about 15 percent Latino with the majority being white/Asian.

I'm for merit based football only. So are you going to present a defense of Trump or continue with these nonsense diversions?

And they have every right to peacefully protest, as I have every right to peacefully turn the game off.

Why is this hard to understand?

Trump calls the players (predominantly black) S-O-Bs that should be fired.

The presidential podium should not be used in such an anti-free speech manner.

This thread is about Trump,

not you and me.

Do you support Trump on this or don't you.

Were I a coach I would explain to the players that I support their right to protest, but not on company time.

Goof off on company time, and you're outta here.

Forum List

Back