Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Man, this is the kind of POTUS we've needed in America.

-Geaux

Really rather like a dictator don't you think, he fires at a whim, everyone should worry about job security.

You don't have to worry about job security, it's easy stand your asc up during the national anthem, or leave this country. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.

I do not want a Pres. to tell me how to behave, and face the flag and put my hand over my heart or threaten my work if I don't.

That is dictatorship. I thought you Trumpsters wanted freedom.

I am so tired of the only argument you folks can come up with is racism. The anti-American football players need put out of business and into another country. The constant scream of racism is in fact racism. Go away.

Trump has never thought America was great and he never did anything but cheat on his taxes, that is why

His motto "is make America great again" I wonder when he thought it was.

I am so tired of the only argument you folks can come up with is racism. The anti-American football players need put out of business and into another country. The constant scream of racism is in fact racism. Go away.

Duly noted. You are fine with racism that exists and want those opposed to it run out of the country.

And the first amendment nears nothing to you or is it should not apply to black Americans.

That appears to be Trump's position.

How could Trump think America is not great and we need to make it great again, he is a billionaire. Poor pitiful man. Born with a silver spoon. Never cared about the poor, but now he does. Now all of a sudden he is a Godly man and pro American, give me a break.

Duly noted. You are fine with racism that exists and want those opposed to it run out of the country.

And the first amendment nears nothing to you or is it should not apply to black Americans.

That appears to be Trump's position.
IF anything the shooting we had of black suspects is profiling not necessarily racism. YOU and your ilk want to make it racism because that is easy, it takes no thinking.

Tell the black community to quit doing and selling drugs. Quit flunking out of school. Quit killing each other.

You and your ilk, along with those who knee at football games, are either a dupes or are trying to stay victims, more freebees that way.

I do not want a Pres. to tell me how to behave, and face the flag and put my hand over my heart or threaten my work if I don't.

Zackly. Stupefying how many wannabe pundits go all rah-rah for government dictating behaviour --- which is exactly what Colin Kaepernick was defying.

Man, this is the kind of POTUS we've needed in America.

-Geaux

Oh please. We needed a POTUS who spits in the face of the Constitution he swore to "preserve protect and defend"?

What an asshole. FUCK him and the pig-ignorance he rode in on, and double-fuck every ignoramus in that room that cheered it on.

Oh by the way OP --- come across any Klan marches in Madison Wisconsin lately? :rofl:

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech

Agreed.

But there is no guarantee there will be no consequences. You are free to speak. I am free to reject your speech.

See how it works?

Do you really know what the National Anthem is about and the man who wrote it.

'Star-Spangled Banner' writer had complex record on race
facebook_-166083679.jpg

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Antifa is not the President of the United States.

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

NFL players are peaceful protestors. I made that point clear.

Anything else?

He's free to not stand for the National Anthem.... but on his own dime.

His 'freedom' of choice has left him without a job.

Decisions have consequences

-Geaux

You were okay with Obama telling us, that's not who we are repeatedly.

Wonders why Foo doesn't start threads about ANIFTA trying to shut down free speech?

It's a mystery...:rolleyes:

Antifa is not the President of the United States.

Didn't you know that?

ANTIFA members who go beyond peaceful protests are criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

NFL players are peaceful protestors.

And they have every right to peacefully protest, as I have every right to peacefully turn the game off.

Why is this hard to understand?

Forum List

Back