Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want them now" BLM

Soo do you support these domestic terrorists and ANTIFA as a reasonable Democratic and patriotic American voter?
Yes I most definitely do but what does that have to do with the OP and the racist national anthem? i dont recall anyone singing the BLM anthem at major sporing events.

Eh, just messin with you... It's a selective memory thingy I guess

... but hey congratulation, 500+ nondescript.murders in Chicago so far this year under a Democratic Party regime, you must be proud.. :thewave:
Youre doing the white boy deflection thing. Thats the tell on all you white boys. When confronted by the truth you deflect from the facts and the entire point of discussion. :laugh:
But you are doing the black boy victimization thing
I never victimized you. I just pointed out the flaws in your objections.
Go back and read his comment again --- you misinterpreted it - intentionally or otherwise.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

I find when people talk about politicians being "refreshing", that this generally means the politician is full of shit.

It's like code word for "he doesn't care whether what he says is true or false, whether he offends, whether he can even do his job or not"

Yes I most definitely do but what does that have to do with the OP and the racist national anthem? i dont recall anyone singing the BLM anthem at major sporing events.

Eh, just messin with you... It's a selective memory thingy I guess

... but hey congratulation, 500+ nondescript.murders in Chicago so far this year under a Democratic Party regime, you must be proud.. :thewave:
Youre doing the white boy deflection thing. Thats the tell on all you white boys. When confronted by the truth you deflect from the facts and the entire point of discussion. :laugh:
But you are doing the black boy victimization thing
I never victimized you. I just pointed out the flaws in your objections.
Go back and read his comment again --- you misinterpreted it - intentionally or otherwise.
No really interested in reading his deflections. i read it once and thats enough. Now where were we? Oh yeah. Scott was a a racist inbred monkey that gloated about killing Black people that were fighting for their freedom. You were just about to explain why he wasnt racist with some evidence right?.

What seems weird to me in that Blacks support Democrats when slavery, oppression, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, the KKK and Pres. Johnson screwed over Black families with dependance on government, lousy educations, infiltrated drug dependence and lawlessness in their Democratic Party controlled ghettos.

The Democratic Party should be banned, most all American racism originated with them and continues to this day.

Bj7WQAlCQAA8e_8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to see both sides, it's difficult for me to.

On one hand, yes free speech and a man's right to earn a living. Take it from me, when the latter is taken from you, your dignity is gone and all you have is pursuit of justice and/or revenge. On the other hand, on your employers dime, you should not engage in political theatre.

If they want to stand outside a news network or police station wearing a sign around their neck or a shirt for the cause, that's their business as it is their time. At least in my humble opinion.

Bringing it to work and using the media coverage as your platform and thus associating your opinions with the team and league? Not right. It is costing the league big time and it may not recover for some time. It's not as if the new breed of Snowflake, non-violent, politically correct progressives are going to be looking at following the NFL. So where will the growth come from?

On one hand, yes free speech and a man's right to earn a living. Take it from me, when the latter is taken from you, your dignity is gone and all you have is pursuit of justice and/or revenge. On the other hand, on your employers dime, you should not engage in political theatre.

If they want to stand outside a news network or police station wearing a sign around their neck or a shirt for the cause, that's their business as it is their time. At least in my humble opinion.

Bringing it to work and using the media coverage as your platform and thus associating your opinions with the team and league? Not right. It is costing the league big time and it may not recover for some time. It's not as if the new breed of Snowflake, non-violent, politically correct progressives are going to be looking at following the NFL. So where will the growth come from?
No one can assume the moral authority to dictate when or where a person should or shouldnt vocalize his political beliefs. Kap made his stance and is dealing with the consequences of the NFL's racism. I applaud him for being a man and standing up for what he believes in. What he is protesting against is much bigger than the NFL. If the NFL goes under because whites are snowflakes so be it. Like Ali, Kap may wind up an legend.

Sucking Dick, that's the first thing you thought of? ... :poke:
Suck a dick. But no that wasn the first thing I thought of. The first thing I thought of was too vile to type out.
Thank you for the education on this issue.

I think a possible solution, which I had always heard people talk about since I was a kid around the bicentennial, is a change in the national anthem.

Perhaps to "America," or Woody Guthrie's "This Land." Or something else.

Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
It's too bad the protest is becoming more problematic than what the protest is about. I was listening to several talk shows today, and honestly, most folks don't even know what this guy wanted. They think he is against them, unpatriotic, and unAmerican, I don't think they really understand how close everyone is on this issue.

It really is a matter of opening communication, furthering dialog. But that's not good for the elites, nor is it good for ratings. The rulers want conflict.
This is how you know most people are sheep. Kap plainly stated he was protesting the anthem but illiterates turned it into the military, god, mother theresa, and santa claus in their minds.

He's was/is dating one of those BLM traps, oh well, he's grown man and perfectly suited to ruining his good fortune for yet another Democratic Party race baiting poor me slut.
Not sure what who Kap is dating has to do with the point that the national anthem was written by a racist?

I just don't believe you can pick and choose which racist you like and don't and not be considered both dishonest or hypocritical. Times have changed but you can't change history.

I'm thinking Democrats are pushing the race card, dividing the country yet again and have very few successes for the Black race, sheesh, even Obama accomplished diddly squat and only made conditions worse for poor Blacks

No one can assume the moral authority to dictate when or where a person should or shouldnt vocalize his political beliefs. Kap made his stance and is dealing with the consequences of the NFL's racism. I applaud him for being a man and standing up for what he believes in. What he is protesting against is much bigger than the NFL. If the NFL goes under because whites are snowflakes so be it. Like Ali, Kap may wind up an legend.
Actually, that's not even remotely true.

Employers do, in fact, have the right (moral authority? Seriously?) to dictate when or where a person may vocalize his political beliefs. It is done every day. The military does it - your company does it - my company does it.

Suck a dick. But no that wasn the first thing I thought of. The first thing I thought of was too vile to type out.

I think a possible solution, which I had always heard people talk about since I was a kid around the bicentennial, is a change in the national anthem.

It's too bad the protest is becoming more problematic than what the protest is about. I was listening to several talk shows today, and honestly, most folks don't even know what this guy wanted. They think he is against them, unpatriotic, and unAmerican, I don't think they really understand how close everyone is on this issue.

It really is a matter of opening communication, furthering dialog. But that's not good for the elites, nor is it good for ratings. The rulers want conflict.
This is how you know most people are sheep. Kap plainly stated he was protesting the anthem but illiterates turned it into the military, god, mother theresa, and santa claus in their minds.

He's was/is dating one of those BLM traps, oh well, he's grown man and perfectly suited to ruining his good fortune for yet another Democratic Party race baiting poor me slut.
Not sure what who Kap is dating has to do with the point that the national anthem was written by a racist?

I just don't believe you can pick and choose which racist you like and don't and not be considered both dishonest or hypocritical. Times have changed but you can't change history. I'm thinking Democrats are pushing the race card, dividing the country yet again and have very few successes for the Black race, sheesh, even Obama diddy squat and only made conditions worse.
Its really none of my business what you believe. Its pretty much irrelevant to my convictions. I was just wondering what who Kap was dating had to do with the national anthem being written by a racist? How are those two points connected and I would love to see the logic you used to arrive there.

Actually, that's not even remotely true.

Employers do, in fact, have the right (moral authority? Seriously?) to dictate when or where a person may vocalize his political beliefs. It is done every day. The military does it - your company does it - my company does it.
Actually it is true. You cant be imprisoned for vocalizing your political thoughts. Its called the first amendment. What you dont get to escape are the consequences if you offend someone that signs your pay check or you break some clause in your contract. Regardless you cant be forced not to speak.

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."
You missed the racist part where he gloated about killing Blacks fighting for their freedom.

"And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave."

Not everyone agrees with your interpretation of the third verse of the Star Spangled Banner. Some believe the words “hireling and slave” refers to the British use of paid mercenaries and those who have been commandeered into military service. Here are a few links that explain this alternate interpretation:

The National Anthem Does Not 'Celebrate Slavery': The Meaning of Lyric Used to Defend Kaepernick

Star Spangled Banner Lyrics and Meaning ***

I believe the alternate interpretation to be correct because it is consistent with the tone of the entire verse which taunted the British and vowed they would never prevail against America. It is also important to remember the hireling and slave were to be subject to the same treatment: “No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave.. Now a hireling by definition is a working man or wage earner. There is no way that the Star Spangled Banner could be interpreted to brag about the death of American working men who volunteered for military service; therefore, it is reasonable to assume the disputed words applied to British mercenaries and those forced by the British into military service.

Having said all that, I never liked the song. It is too difficult for most people to sing, it glorifies war, it's language is archaic and it's meaning often unclear.

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.

Why?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
You missed the racist part where he gloated about killing Blacks fighting for their freedom.

"And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave."

Not everyone agrees with your interpretation of the third verse of the Star Spangled Banner. Some believe the words “hireling and slave” refers to the British use of paid mercenaries and those who have been commandeered into military service. Here are a few links that explain this alternate interpretation:

The National Anthem Does Not 'Celebrate Slavery': The Meaning of Lyric Used to Defend Kaepernick

Star Spangled Banner Lyrics and Meaning ***

I believe the alternate interpretation to be correct because it is consistent with the tone of the entire verse which taunted the British and vowed they would never prevail against America. It is also important to remember the hireling and slave were to be subject to the same treatment: “No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave.. Now a hireling by definition is a working man or wage earner. There is no way that the Star Spangled Banner could be interpreted to brag about the death of American working men who volunteered for military service; therefore, it is reasonable to assume the disputed words applied to British mercenaries and those forced by the British into military service.

Having said all that, I never liked the song. It is too difficult for most people to sing, it glorifies war, it's language is archaic and it's meaning often unclear.
They dont have to agree with my interpretation. I think its a stretch to say that a guy that owned slaves, fought against abolition, represented slave owners trying to capture runaway slaves, and just got his ass kicked royally by Black British troops was giving the word "slave" an alternate meaning and was not referencing Blacks. That kind of mental gymnastics must be pretty tiring. In this case Occams Razor definitely applies. Yeah your link lacks a lot of credibility when it starts off like this.....

"the left has been playing really bad defense in justification of Colin Kaepernick's national anthem protest,"

and like I already pointed out they did indeed attempt some amazing feats of mental gymnastics trying to make their non point a point.

"the verse at hand doesn't necessarily even refer to runaway American slaves fleeing from their former masters. It may mean slaves who were fighting with the British against the United States during the War of 1812.":

Wow!! just wow!! :laugh:

Last edited:

Why?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,

No, those are actually the lyrics that are sung at every ball game, there is no gloating.

And the history has nothing to do with blacks, it is about the war of 1812 between the Americans and the British.

So please, go into more detail. . .

Now, I could understand where folks believe this is NOT the land of the free, or the home of the brave, that of course is subjective. . . however, that has very little to do with the national anthem.

They only sing one verse at ball games. There are 4.

To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.
:eusa_think:

Hmm. . .

That's an interesting solution.

So you think we should just be ashamed of the nation and dissolve it?
Nothing that drastic. Just stop playing the racist song.

I guess you will have to excuse my ignorance. . .

please spell out how it is racist.
Well he gloats about killing Blacks fighting to be free. What part of that is non racist to you?

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want them, NOW" ... BLM

Soo do you support these domestic terrorists and ANTIFA as a reasonable Democratic and patriotic American voter?

Is that part of the National Anthem? I didn't think so.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?
To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.

Hmm. . .

Everything you don't like is not racist, racist. Get out of my country.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?

Hmm. . .

I'm not in your country. I am in the US.

Hmm. . .

GO back to Africa racist.

Hmm. . .

GO back to Africa racist.
I will if you go back to europe you monkey. :laugh:

I agree with trump on this one. These brainless ingrates have every right to protest, BUT, they should not be doing it at the stadium (or anyplace else where they happen to be working). All these stupid asses are doing is alienating fans and costing their team owners money.

These people (yes, 'these people') will never run out of things to protest in America. That's the only thing they can actually produce: a great, noisy, never-ending WHINE.

I just don't believe you can pick and choose which racist you like and don't and not be considered both dishonest or hypocritical. Times have changed but you can't change history. I'm thinking Democrats are pushing the race card, dividing the country yet again and have very few successes for the Black race, sheesh, even Obama diddy squat and only made conditions worse.
Its really none of my business what you believe. Its pretty much irrelevant to my convictions. I was just wondering what who Kap was dating had to do with the national anthem being written by a racist? How are those two points connected and I would love to see the logic you used to arrive there.

ummm, I'm sleepy

Pussy whipped Kap. disrespected America and her flag with the now afterthought that the national anthem was written by a racist way back in historical 1814 when America was slave country and all of us weren't there logically or physically ... sooo just enjoy the sentiment and the historical significance of the many times the anthem has been heartfelt and embraced by Americans through good and bad times throughout her patriotic history... whew

Well, I tried, how did I do... :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back