Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?
To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.
:eusa_think:

Hmm. . .

That's an interesting solution.

So you think we should just be ashamed of the nation and dissolve it?
Nothing that drastic. Just stop playing the racist song.

I guess you will have to excuse my ignorance. . .

please spell out how it is racist.
Well he gloats about killing Blacks fighting to be free. What part of that is non racist to you?

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want them, NOW" ... BLM

Soo do you support these domestic terrorists and ANTIFA as a reasonable Democratic and patriotic American voter?

To stop playing the racist national anthem probably. i was so proud of a family friends daughter who refused to stand for the anthem. Her and my daughter both play volleyball and there was a shit storm. I actually had to challenge some of the crackas in the stand. I let them know if they said anything else they were going to have to deal with me.

Hmm. . .

Well he gloats about killing Blacks fighting to be free. What part of that is non racist to you?

"What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want them now" BLM

Soo do you support these domestic terrorists and ANTIFA as a reasonable Democratic and patriotic American voter?
Yes I most definitely do but what does that have to do with the OP and the racist national anthem? i dont recall anyone singing the BLM anthem at major sporing events.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Sucking Dick, that's the first thing you thought of? ... :poke:
Suck a dick. But no that wasn the first thing I thought of. The first thing I thought of was too vile to type out.
Thank you for the education on this issue.

I think a possible solution, which I had always heard people talk about since I was a kid around the bicentennial, is a change in the national anthem.

Perhaps to "America," or Woody Guthrie's "This Land." Or something else.

Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
https://theintercept.com/2016/08/28...-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/
It's too bad the protest is becoming more problematic than what the protest is about. I was listening to several talk shows today, and honestly, most folks don't even know what this guy wanted. They think he is against them, unpatriotic, and unAmerican, I don't think they really understand how close everyone is on this issue.

It really is a matter of opening communication, furthering dialog. But that's not good for the elites, nor is it good for ratings. The rulers want conflict.

I dont like the orange monkey. The NFL players should tell him to go suck a dick.

Suck a dick. But no that wasn the first thing I thought of. The first thing I thought of was too vile to type out.

I think a possible solution, which I had always heard people talk about since I was a kid around the bicentennial, is a change in the national anthem.

It's too bad the protest is becoming more problematic than what the protest is about. I was listening to several talk shows today, and honestly, most folks don't even know what this guy wanted. They think he is against them, unpatriotic, and unAmerican, I don't think they really understand how close everyone is on this issue.

It really is a matter of opening communication, furthering dialog. But that's not good for the elites, nor is it good for ratings. The rulers want conflict.
This is how you know most people are sheep. Kap plainly stated he was protesting the anthem but illiterates turned it into the military, god, mother theresa, and santa claus in their minds.

Usually when folks protest, they are demanding something.

I would side with them, but now that kids in high school and junior high are taking the knee, I'm a bit confused, what are their demands exactly?

Hmm. . .

No, as a matter of fact, he didn't .... that is only your twisted redefinition based on current standards, not the standards of the time. You intentionally pervert the intent of the author to fit your narrow little political agenda.

You say he demeaned "slaves fighting to be free". Maybe you can put that into historical context of the War of 1812? What slaves were fighting to be free?

He simply recognized the reality of the time - that some slaves were forced to fight (or chose to fight). Are you suggesting that we ignore historical reality?

You get all excited about the word "slave", but I notice you say nothing about "hireling".

Tell you what, I like our POUS. His blunt honesty is refreshing. I like most of his policies. And the way he tells PC to get fkd is even better.

Trump is right as usual here. These "protesters" are wrong & disrespectful attention whores. For too many reasons they should be fired. Jerry Jones laid down the law immediately too. Go figure they had a great season.

Trump says NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem

At the very least, players who refuse to stand and respect this country should have to stay in the locker room until after the anthem is played.
Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Why?

What about these lyrics is so offensive?

"
Lyrics
Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave."
He doesn't know the words, but the anthem is racist anyways. LOL

Great link by the way.

Hmm. . .

Yes I most definitely do but what does that have to do with the OP and the racist national anthem? i dont recall anyone singing the BLM anthem at major sporing events.

Eh, just messin with you... It's a selective memory thingy I guess

... but hey congratulation, 500+ (nondescript) murders in Chicago so far this year under a Democratic Party regime, you must be proud.. :thewave:

Hmm. . .

No, as a matter of fact, he didn't .... that is only your twisted redefinition based on current standards, not the standards of the time. You intentionally pervert the intent of the author to fit your narrow little political agenda.

You say he demeaned "slaves fighting to be free". Maybe you can put that into historical context of the War of 1812? What slaves were fighting to be free?

He simply recognized the reality of the time - that some slaves were forced to fight (or chose to fight). Are you suggesting that we ignore historical reality?

You get all excited about the word "slave", but I notice you say nothing about "hireling".
Are you kidding or are you really that illiterate? Seriously?

... but hey congratulation, 500+ nondescript.murders in Chicago so far this year under a Democratic Party regime, you must be proud.. :thewave:
Youre doing the white boy deflection thing. Thats the tell on all you white boys. When confronted by the truth you deflect from the facts and the entire point of discussion. :laugh:

Hmm. . .

Personal attack?

Run out of legitimate commentary, or just intellectually lazy?

You read "content" and interpret as you choose to suit your narrow viewpoint - you need to read "context" as defined by the author.

Personal attack?

You read "content" and interpret as you choose to suit your narrow viewpoint - you need to read "context" as defined by the author.
the context is that the author was involved an a chronic ass beating at the hands of Blacks and the British. I honestly dont understand how you could get anything else out of it other than the fucker was racist unless you are illiterate. Maybe you can do some mental gymnastics and tell us what he really meant in your opinion?

... but hey congratulation, 500+ nondescript.murders in Chicago so far this year under a Democratic Party regime, you must be proud.. :thewave:
Youre doing the white boy deflection thing. Thats the tell on all you white boys. When confronted by the truth you deflect from the facts and the entire point of discussion. :laugh:
Run for the race card!!!

Personal attack?

the context is that the author was involved an a chronic ass beating at the hands of Blacks and the British. I honestly dont understand how you could get anything else out of it other than the fucker was racist unless you are illiterate. Maybe you can do some mental gymnastics and tell us what he really meant in your opinion?
I would suggest that you view this thru the prism of assumed racism, rather than looking at with an unprejudiced point of view and proving it to be racist.

It is only racist to those who choose to make it so.

This is how you know most people are sheep. Kap plainly stated he was protesting the anthem but illiterates turned it into the military, god, mother theresa, and santa claus in their minds.

He's was/is dating one of those BLM traps, oh well, he's grown man and perfectly suited to ruining his good fortune for yet another Democratic Party race baiting poor me slut.

But you are doing the black boy victimization thing

Personal attack?

I would suggest that you view this thru the prism of assumed racism, rather than looking at with an unprejudiced point of view and proving it to be racist.

It is only racist to those who choose to make it so.
I chose to make it so.

Lets see. He just got his ass kicked by some freed British Blacks. He was a slave owner and he historically was a racist. Naw.....he couldnt have had racist intent in that song. It was just a coinkydink. :laugh:

Last edited:

But you are doing the black boy victimization thing
I never victimized you. I just pointed out the flaws in your objections.

He's was/is dating one of those BLM traps, oh well, he's grown man and perfectly suited to ruining his good fortune for yet another Democratic Party race baiting poor me slut.
Not sure what who Kap is dating has to do with the point that the national anthem was written by a racist?

Forum List

Back