Rick Perry's bizarre New Hampshire speech

Like I said, guy, the only ones who get upset are the Mormons.

Obviously not, shitforbrains.

And sometimes they pretend not to be Mormons on line, but they always out themselves.

Like when you pretended to be a Republican? Or a human being?

Talk to a guy a few years ago, insisted up and down he wasn't a Mormon, even though he used all the code words. Like "Why do you mock sacred things" and "know them by their works"

Have I used any of those phrases in my posts, shitforbrains? Good job arguing against yourself. Finally one you might win.

Then he announced that he and his whole family were converting. Yup. Really.

Who the fuck asked? What is this, storytime?

Come on, guy, you can't see why I consider magic underwear, ruling your own spirit world and prophets who have sex with kids to be a little crazy and strange?

I can see that you are an insecure, hateful little bigot. Fuck off.

I'm sure I'll get over it once Romney's been defeated- badly. I just hope I'm not forced to support Obama to do it.

Yeah, like you weren't going to vote for obama anyway, you lying sack of shit.

Like I said, guy, the only ones who get upset are the Mormons.
Obviously not, shitforbrains.
And sometimes they pretend not to be Mormons on line, but they always out themselves.
Like when you pretended to be a Republican? Or a human being? Have I used any of those phrases in my posts, shitforbrains? Good job arguing against yourself. Finally one you might win.
Then he announced that he and his whole family were converting. Yup. Really.
Who the fuck asked? What is this, storytime?
Come on, guy, you can't see why I consider magic underwear, ruling your own spirit world and prophets who have sex with kids to be a little crazy and strange?
I can see that you are an insecure, hateful little bigot. Fuck off.

Unkolost has found a chum in JoeB. May they be very happy together. :lol:

So you're basing your opinions about Mr. Romney's beliefs based on others in the same church. Not on anything he said.

Will you be appearing at the top of the hour when the doors on the clock swing open?

Well, he's been a Stake Leader, a Bishop and an Elder in that church. I think it's safe to conclude that he believes in the batshit.

But, hey, the man won't talk religion this time. So how do we know?

You admit you don't know. There is a conspiracy forum here. They will welcome you with open arms.

So you're basing your opinions about Mr. Romney's beliefs based on others in the same church. Not on anything he said.

Will you be appearing at the top of the hour when the doors on the clock swing open?

Well, he's been a Stake Leader, a Bishop and an Elder in that church. I think it's safe to conclude that he believes in the batshit.

But, hey, the man won't talk religion this time. So how do we know?

You admit you don't know. There is a conspiracy forum here. They will welcome you with open arms.

I don't wait for a rattlesnake to bite me. I hit it with a shovel.

I know exactly what Romney is. It's obvious to anyone who looks at him. Batshit crazy religion, sleazy politician who will say anything to get votes, slimy business practices that fuck working people.

So do 70% of republicans who won't support the guy. Cain went down 3% in the Rassumussen poll, but Romney is down six...

And the OCD attention-whore bigot continues to play his one stupid note.

By now everyone knows you're stupid, kid. No need to belabor the point.

You merely continue to babble, Unko. You remind me of daveman who babbles all the time as well. :lol:

You merely continue to babble, Unko. You remind me of daveman who babbles all the time as well. :lol:

I remind you of someone who is usually correct and regularly makes you look like the fool you are? That's fine with me.

daveman is almost always wrong on politics, culture, and history, just like you, unkowitless.

Forum List

Back