Rick Perry's bizarre New Hampshire speech

I'm an atheist. I have contempt for all religion. .

Those two things don't necessarily have to go together. The fact that you can't imagine it any other way goes to show what an insecure, hateful little fucking asshole you are. You have NO redeeming value to society, yourself, or anyone else, you fucking shitstain.

Uh, no, actually, they do go together.

especially since it's ridiculous to think bronze age savages who didn't know where the sun went at night and thought the earth was flat had a better bead on the universe than I do.

I'm an atheist. I have contempt for all religion. .

Those two things don't necessarily have to go together. The fact that you can't imagine it any other way goes to show what an insecure, hateful little fucking asshole you are. You have NO redeeming value to society, yourself, or anyone else, you fucking shitstain.

Uh, no, actually, they do go together.

No, they don't. The fact that you can't even imagine anything beyond your own hatred and insecurity goes to show what a complete fucking moron you are.

Didn't think you'd want to hold your bizarre stances up to scrutiny..

No, I just don't look to partisan TV shows with cardboard characters. Like I said, man, I'm an atheist. I have contempt for all religion. I just have a little more for LDS.

Again you miss the point; had white guilt not softened the media coverage to the point of almost being laughable (I take that back--it was laughable), he would have lost even more support. You're talking voters, I'm talking about the entire campaign.

As for my "whining", you've stated that you're prepared to vote for him dumbass!!!! LOL
I'm being honest. The coverage of Obama was a joke.

Only because I hate Romney so much. Not because I like Obama at all. And certainly not because of anything the media said.

Romney vs. Obama is just making us vote for the lesser of two Democrats.

The media does a terrible job of scrutinizing all of these guys. Bush was retarded and Clinton obviously had some serious issues with women. They still both won. Maybe we're getting the democracy we deserve.

Fair enough; you hate all religions but are willing to vote for one person over another based on it.

Your charges that Mr. Romney believes A, B, and C because his religion states it is, in a word, insane. As if my Christianity forces me to 100% endorse every word of the Bible.

SPOILER ALERT:

Since you refuse to view the video, I'll post the salient passage below. You should put on your blinders again so you don't learn anything:

Presdident Bartlett: to Laura Schlessinger (sp?) stand-in.

I wanted to ask you a couple of questions while I had you here.

I'm interested in selling my youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. She's a Georgetown sophomore, speaks fluent Italian, always cleared the table when it was her turn. What would a good price for her be?

While thinking about that, can I ask another? My Chief of Staff Leo McGarry insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or is it okay to call the police?

Here's one that's really important 'cause we've got a lot of sports fans in this town: Touching the skin of a dead pig makes one unclean. Leviticus 11:7. If they promise to wear gloves, can the Washington Redskins still play football? Can Notre Dame? Can West Point?

Does the whole town really have to be together to stone my brother John for planting different crops side by side?

Can I burn my mother in a small family gathering for wearing garments made from two different threads?

Think about those questions, would you? One last thing: While you may be mistaking this for your monthly meeting of the Ignorant Tight-Ass Club, in this building, when the President stands, nobody sits.

I guess we Christians are all on the hook to believe all of that in your warped mind?

especially since it's ridiculous to think bronze age savages who didn't know where the sun went at night and thought the earth was flat had a better bead on the universe than I do.

It's not ridiculous to think that at all. YOU are just too fucking stupid to begin to understand what the words you just typed really mean. A dried out lump of elephant shit has a better bead on the universe than you do, loser.

Fair enough; you hate all religions but are willing to vote for one person over another based on it.

Your charges that Mr. Romney believes A, B, and C because his religion states it is, in a word, insane. As if my Christianity forces me to 100% endorse every word of the Bible.

The major difference you fail to see is that Mormonism is a cult. They don't have the option of rejecting parts of it they don't like. You don't get to do that in a cult.

Monson told the Mormons they had to support Prop Hate in California, and Mormons were emptying out their kid's college funds. So 70% of Prop Hate funds came from Mormons, even though they are only 2% of California's population.

Since you refuse to view the video, I'll post the salient passage below. You should put on your blinders again so you don't learn anything:

No, I knew that was probably what you were going for... you know why.

Well, first, it wasn't even original. The "Writers" stole that bit from something that has been circulating on the internet for years, the "Dear Dr. Laura" letter. And they created this cardboard characture of Dr. Laura, and indicated that the President would take time out of his busy day to appear on her show. Because that was totally fucking believable. I heard Obama is going to be on Hannity's show tomorrow, and Hannity is going to totally let Obama make a fool out of him.

So bad writing doesn't impress me. it's why I don't watch TV in general. Having not succeeded in making us stupid as a people with bad drama, they've resorted to reality TV.

It also had nothing to do with any point I was trying to make, since I reject the Bible in its entirity.

And the OCD of hateful bigotry and painfully obvious insecurity goes on and on...

The major difference you fail to see is that Mormonism is a cult. They don't have the option of rejecting parts of it they don't like. You don't get to do that in a cult.

Monson told the Mormons they had to support Prop Hate in California, and Mormons were emptying out their kid's college funds. So 70% of Prop Hate funds came from Mormons, even though they are only 2% of California's population.

No, I knew that was probably what you were going for... you know why.

Well, first, it wasn't even original. The "Writers" stole that bit from something that has been circulating on the internet for years, the "Dear Dr. Laura" letter. And they created this cardboard characture of Dr. Laura, and indicated that the President would take time out of his busy day to appear on her show. Because that was totally fucking believable. I heard Obama is going to be on Hannity's show tomorrow, and Hannity is going to totally let Obama make a fool out of him.

So bad writing doesn't impress me. it's why I don't watch TV in general. Having not succeeded in making us stupid as a people with bad drama, they've resorted to reality TV.

It also had nothing to do with any point I was trying to make, since I reject the Bible in its entirity.

Bet you're a boatload of fun at parties....:eek:

The "bad writing" won multiple Emmy's; one year being the only show nominated for writing (5 nominations; all The West Wing).

So Mormonism is a cult and Christianity is not....ahh.

Back to the point, if Mr. Romney can't denounce any part of the "cult", surely you can find a passage of him stating that he has the "magic" underware or whatever shit you believe? Please quote the man, not make some bizarre connection to the religion.

If you'll excuse me, I have to drive the LA this morning. I'm going to need help parting Lake Havasu on the way....it should be on the news.

It's not ridiculous to think that at all. YOU are just too fucking stupid to begin to understand what the words you just typed really mean. A dried out lump of elephant shit has a better bead on the universe than you do, loser.

you know, you won't make it into the Celestial Heaven with that potty mouth....

The "bad writing" won multiple Emmy's; one year being the only show nominated for writing (5 nominations; all The West Wing).

Back to the point, if Mr. Romney can't denounce any part of the "cult", surely you can find a passage of him stating that he has the "magic" underware or whatever shit you believe? Please quote the man, not make some bizarre connection to the religion.

If you'll excuse me, I have to drive the LA this morning. I'm going to need help parting Lake Havasu on the way....it should be on the news.

Wow, so that's your reasoning. The leftist in Hollywood wore their little red ribbons and pattted each other on the back about what good liberals they were and gave an award to a show no one was watching by the time they took it off the air. I don't even think the thing has syndication value, they aren't even showing reruns. (Unlike Law and Order, you can't get away from that stuff)

The Mormons are very good at NOT talking about what crazy shit they believe. In fact, Romney has said that he doesn't want to talk about his religion last time, probably because he's still smarting when Huckabee gave him a magic underwear atomic wedgie last time.

But, yeah, Mormonism is a cult in the classic sense. Mind control techniques, complete control of the lives of their members. It's a cult.

A cult I don't want in charge of MY country.

Wow, so that's your reasoning. The leftist in Hollywood wore their little red ribbons and pattted each other on the back about what good liberals they were and gave an award to a show no one was watching by the time they took it off the air. I don't even think the thing has syndication value, they aren't even showing reruns. (Unlike Law and Order, you can't get away from that stuff)

The Mormons are very good at NOT talking about what crazy shit they believe. In fact, Romney has said that he doesn't want to talk about his religion last time, probably because he's still smarting when Huckabee gave him a magic underwear atomic wedgie last time.

But, yeah, Mormonism is a cult in the classic sense. Mind control techniques, complete control of the lives of their members. It's a cult.

A cult I don't want in charge of MY country.

So you're basing your opinions about Mr. Romney's beliefs based on others in the same church. Not on anything he said.

Will you be appearing at the top of the hour when the doors on the clock swing open?

you know, you won't make it into the Celestial Heaven with that potty mouth....

I believe I've told you several times now that I am not a Mormon, you idiot. I realize the idea that you don't have to be an adherent of a given group to oppose bigotry against that group is yet another concept beyond your tiny, defective brain.

So you're basing your opinions about Mr. Romney's beliefs based on others in the same church. Not on anything he said.

Will you be appearing at the top of the hour when the doors on the clock swing open?

Well, he's been a Stake Leader, a Bishop and an Elder in that church. I think it's safe to conclude that he believes in the batshit.

But, hey, the man won't talk religion this time. So how do we know?

I believe I've told you several times now that I am not a Mormon, you idiot. I realize the idea that you don't have to be an adherent of a given group to oppose bigotry against that group is yet another concept beyond your tiny, defective brain.

Yeah, guy, keep saying that.

The only one who get worked up when I expose Mormonism are Mormons.

The only one[sic] who get worked up when I expose Mormonism are Mormons.

Like I said, your tiny, defective brain can't even conceive of opposition to your kind of hateful bigotry for its own sake. You stupid fuck.

The only one[sic] who get worked up when I expose Mormonism are Mormons.

Like I said, your tiny, defective brain can't even conceive of opposition to your kind of hateful bigotry for its own sake. You stupid fuck.

Like I said, guy, the only ones who get upset are the Mormons. And sometimes they pretend not to be Mormons on line, but they always out themselves.

Talk to a guy a few years ago, insisted up and down he wasn't a Mormon, even though he used all the code words. Like "Why do you mock sacred things" and "know them by their works" and all the other stuff Latter Day Stupids say when trying to deflect from the crazy.

Then he announced that he and his whole family were converting. Yup. Really.

Come on, guy, you can't see why I consider magic underwear, ruling your own spirit world and prophets who have sex with kids to be a little crazy and strange?

You upset many folks with your bigotry, Mormons and none. Truly, yoiu are deranged in your feelings about them. What was her name, JoeB? What did she do to upset you so badly?

You upset many folks with your bigotry, Mormons and none. Truly, yoiu are deranged in your feelings about them. What was her name, JoeB? What did she do to upset you so badly?

Like I said, it goes back to a ROTC camp I was at in 1983. There were these male BYU students there, and they were the most backstabbing cocksuckers I've ever met in my life. And they really creeped me out, weird empty eyes nothing going on behind them.

That was before I took the time to find out how crazy their beliefs are.

And, yes, I'll vote for Obama before I'd even take the chance of one getting the nukes. Crazy people and Nukes just don't mix.

I don't understand that at all. I served with Mormons in the military for many, many years. They were just as good, bad, or indifferent as others I knew. That you would let something 28 years ago affect you this way today indicates some emotiional pathology on your part you should get checked out.

I also recognize and support your right to vote anyway you wish.

I don't understand that at all. I served with Mormons in the military for many, many years. They were just as good, bad, or indifferent as others I knew. That you would let something 28 years ago affect you this way today indicates some emotiional pathology on your part you should get checked out.

I also recognize and support your right to vote anyway you wish.

I'm sure I'll get over it once Romney's been defeated- badly. I just hope I'm not forced to support Obama to do it.

I only met them that one time. And seriously, more backstabbing scumbags you never want to meet.

Not to mention liars. And if there is one thing, I hate liars. Mormonism is a religion based on lies. (As opposed to the rest of them, which are based on ignorance and fear, not that this is a lot better.)

Forum List

Back