Haley is Closing in on Trump in New Hampshire

The irony never stops with your cult. Trump is to the left of Haley and DeSantis and yet that doesn't stop you clowns from constantly referring to them as the RINOs and the Dem Lites.
You're not reading the room for shit. It's not about fake labels... it's about results. I want the J6 protesters released immediately, with reparations - $2M minimum.

Nimarata Randhawa plays along with the insurrection charade and would keep them locked up forever. Hard stop. Fuck that sloppy brown fuck. That's a deal killer.

There's 500 more deal killers besides that one, but that's enough for me.... and most other Trump voters.

Trump is down to 44% and Haley up to 29% in the latest polling out of New Hampshire. Polling of Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary haven't always been accurate. Howard Dean was leading in both states in 2004 and ended up losing. In 2012, Rick Santorum was polling in single digits a few weeks before the Iowa Caucus and went on to win it.

Only 15%? That means an alternative may be emerging to Fat Donnie.

You're not reading the room for shit. It's not about fake labels... it's about results. I want the J6 protesters released immediately, with reparations - $2M minimum.
Well, you're a wing nut and that's not happening, even if your cult leader were to get reelected.

Nimarata Randhawa plays along with the insurrection charade and would keep them locked up forever. Hard stop. Fuck that sloppy brown fuck. That's a deal killer.
None of the Jan 6 criminals have been locked up forever. You're not even making an honest and rational argument. That's why your kind isn't taken seriously and your opinion is irrelevant.

😂

The OP in one image....

99a.gif

The truth in one Youtube Short...

Trump lost NH by 50 points. Sununu is really liked in New Hampshire and his Haley endorsement carries a lot of weight.
He is no Trumphumper. He thinks Vivek is a Qnut for Trump, so count them out.
Hey look @@... the Democrats love you Taz. Keep up the good work. 🙄

There's 500 more deal killers besides that one, but that's enough for me.... and most other Trump voters.
Screw the J6 crowd. Let them rot as examples of what not to try again.

Your posts scream otherwise. But that aside, what do you think makes her such a great candidate?

Be specific.
:desk: The only thing that matters to Taze is that she's not President Trump.

And absolutely no one can deny that he alone has his fingers on the pulse of the Republican Primary voter.

If there's one thing they're universally hankerin' for...it's a warmongering lobbyist neocon in heels.

Last edited:
We'll see parasite..... we'll see.
You thinking it will be part of his day 1 dictator thing, he promises to pull?

Interesting when somebody you think wants to be a dictator, promises to be a dictator on day 1.
Sure to be a hit with the crowd that does not favor the constitution, rule of law, historic institutions, etc.

You thinking it will be part of his day 1 dictator thing, he promises to pull?

Interesting when somebody you think wants to be a dictator, promises to be a dictator on day 1.
Sure to be a hit with the crowd that does not favor the constitution, rule of law, historic institutions, etc.
I don't give a fuck about your labels. That's you, your filthy ilk and the clickbait media trying (way too hard) to sell something.

Just call him POTUS (heavy on the 'sir') and watch him do what he's elected to do (for the 3rd time).

Screw the J6 crowd. Let them rot as examples of what not to try again.

What, walk through the Capitol? That's what most of them have been convicted of.

Unlike you leftists who murdered over 30 and inflicted billions in damage.

The irony never stops with your cult. Trump is to the left of Haley and DeSantis and yet that doesn't stop you clowns from constantly referring to them as the RINOs and the Dem Lites.

Yes, to the left. But, no wars, no open border, no out of control crime.

You think calling us cultists for actually wanting that?

You're a fucking retard.

We are NORMAL.

We want stability, not the endless shit show you find so entertaining.

If anyone is a cultist it's you freaks.

I just learned last night what a RINO is....."Republican in Name Only" and that would describe Christie who goes on Liberal news channels and bashes Trump.

I just learned last night what a RINO is....."Republican in Name Only" and that would describe Christie who goes on Liberal news channels and bashes Trump.
Christie is just there to bash Trump.

Luckily everybody hates his guts...and as you've seen, hating Chris Christie's guts is an all day job.

I don't give a fuck about your labels. That's you, your filthy ilk and the clickbait media trying (way too hard) to sell something.

Just call him POTUS (heavy on the 'sir') and watch him do what he's elected to do (for the 3rd time).
Blame trump. He is the one that said it, being interviewed by Hannity, who gave him multiple chances to change or deny, but double down (like usual) instead. I don't want a dictator for a minute, much less a day or 4 years.

Forum List

Back